• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern r.i.p 2 my partner search

lisbeth

⠀ ⠀ 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 ⠀ 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩𝑜𝑢𝑡 ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 𝑎 ⠀ 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘.
some of the text is cut off on phones (hover over images for more images cause i'm extra lmao)

[class name="icon"]background:url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/b4e51b6e38cd25750b9ccc3f1cfd4a25/tumblr_ox7mbqzy8A1v4w182o9_250.png); background-size:100%; border:1px solid #292421; height:120px; width:120px; border-radius:50%; padding:0px;[/class] [class name=icon state=hover]background:url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/318fc8aa9b970a056aff573b4e35f4e2/tumblr_o38hmbkE6s1u3vlx7o8_250.png); background-size:100%; border:1px solid #292421; height:120px; width:120px; padding:0px; opacity:1; transition:0.5s;[/class] [div class="icon"]
Pyrrhic's Partner Search
about me - what up i'm pyrrhic or kenzie. call me either. i go to college and i'm currently doing an acting course. however, college is very stressful and i have a lot to deal with, so i will most likely only repond a couple times a week. additionally, i'm not looking for many people to roleplay with so i'll probably accept only a couple of people. anyway, aside from that boring stuff, i'm a pretty creative person and adore things such art, reading and writing. i'm always willing to make friends so i'd love to talk to you about just things in general as well as roleplaying. so either send me a pm or comment if you find anything interesting !!
[class name="icon2"]background:url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/c7dda5198a84cdeba90aa88c7bd66216/tumblr_oahp97VeRh1vzyyjbo2_250.png); background-size:100%; border:1px solid #292421; height:120px; width:120px; border-radius:50%; padding:0px; position:relative; left:240px; top:-205px;[/class] [class name=icon2 state=hover]background:url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/7bb8a2a9155e2951d53885cbe1d5b9e4/tumblr_obtwxhyX6U1vd3zpio1_250.png); background-size:100%; border:1px solid #292421; height:120px; width:120px; padding:0px; opacity:1; transition:0.5s; position:relative; left:240px; top:-205px;[/class] [div class="icon2"]
requirements - there's only a few things i ask of my partners. the first being grammar and spelling. now i don't bother much with it when casually talking to someone, but i will focus on it when writing a post. i'm not fussed with how good your grammar and spelling is, as long as it's readable - i'm fine with it. in terms of post length, i usually do casual or detailed. i never do one liners but a few paragraphs is definitely fine. moving onto age. age does not define maturity so if you're mature and can handle dark topics, i don't care how old are you. i am ok with playing both male and female, although i prefer female since it's what i am more comfortable with. i am also 100% on board with mxf, mxm, or fxf !! but if you are someone who insists that you must play male/female and flat out refuses to ever play the other, then we aren't going to work well together.
[class name="icon3"]background:url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/8411e91b63478c2d51019012f06c42aa/tumblr_osr3qssSeS1u607uio3_250.jpg); background-size:100%; border:1px solid #292421; height:120px; width:120px; border-radius:50%; padding:0px; position:relative; left:240px; top:-201px;f[/class] [class name=icon3 state=hover]background:url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/2e204876f03e2d9d3dde635f421b6392/tumblr_orkiefvHF61t4osjeo1_250.png); background-size:100%; border:1px solid #292421; height:120px; width:120px; padding:0px; opacity:1; transition:0.5s; position:relative; left:240px; top:-201px;[/class] [div class="icon3"]
tv & films - teen wolf (seen all seasons), brooklyn nine nine (only seen first two seasons so far), doctor who (seen all of new-who), marvel cinematic universe (still need to see thor ragnarok), descendants (seen both), skins, (generation one and two), the breakfast club, scott pilgrim vs the world, stranger things, eath note, tokyo ghoul (not seen :re)
[class name="icon4"]background:url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/54c3f67b97d66fc4bf4bc29b55ade98c/tumblr_p1ndinuOc41s2jldto3_250.png); background-size:100%; border:1px solid #292421; height:120px; width:120px; border-radius:50%; padding:0px; position:relative; left:240px; top:-201px;f[/class] [class name=icon4 state=hover]background:url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/a68438b077e577635829d47b7422b700/tumblr_oy1142X4sf1sxqvwgo7_250.png); background-size:100%; border:1px solid #292421; height:120px; width:120px; padding:0px; opacity:1; transition:0.5s; position:relative; left:240px; top:-201px;[/class] [div class="icon4"]
plots- Muse A attends a boarding school overseas. It seems like a pretty cool place. The upperclassmen are exceedingly friendly, not like Muse A would’ve expected. It’s actually eerie. Each freshman is assigned an upperclassman as a mentor. Muse B is Muse A’s mentor. Curious, Muse A does a fair amount of snooping around and they uncover the sinister plan of the administration: brainwash students steadily over time and when they graduate, they will be upstanding members of society. // Muse A lands a part-time job at the local ice cream shop for the summer. Though the pay is better than minimum wage, Muse A’s not enthused to spend sunny afternoons inside, scooping cones for bratty kids and demanding customers while their friends are catching waves at the beach. To make matters worse, the shop manager’s a little weird and Muse A’s sole co-worker is standoffish for no apparent reason, making the work environment pretty awkward. The first few shifts seem to crawl along for Muse A, causing them to contemplate quitting before their starting week is up. Muse A’s outlook begins to change, however, when Muse B strolls into the shop. Muse B is a relative of the manager and the last new hire of the season. Muse B is cool to Muse A (unlike their other co-worker), always lending a hand when Muse A makes a mistake or taking the blame whenever the manager is looking to scold someone because Muse B knows their relative won’t fire them. Muse A and Muse B become good friends in a short span of time, happily spending hours hanging around the shop even when one of them’s not scheduled to be at work. They make the most of their slow summer together. // Muse A works in espionage, a very elite department that for all intents and purposes, does not exist. They are the very best at what they do but always work alone. Muse B functions within the same secret department, and although they are a few years Muse A’s junior, their skill set rivals that of Muse A. One particular mission comes across that seems to be tailor-made for Muse A, with one catch. In order to infiltrate an international weapons ring run by a suspected corrupt ambassador, they cannot act alone, but rather need to assume the identity of an international weapons inspector with a wavering sense of duty - including their devoted spouse (or professional associate), Muse B. This mission will extend on for an undetermined amount of time as Muse A and Muse B work together in the foreign country to gain the trust of the ambassador and gather the concrete proof they need to confirm suspicions. It’s a never-ending whirlwind of black-tie galas and the finest cocktails, rubbing shoulders with the most influential, lies and deceit, as they gather the information required to bring the underground ring crumbling down. Purely by nature, the spies are reluctant to act as a cohesive whole, but duty demands they watch the other’s back at all times and maintain the facade. As time goes on will they warm up to each other and come to appreciate their talent and skills or will they simply wait for the other to make a grave mistake and leave an opening to eliminate their strongest competition? It’s easy enough to make it look like an accident. // Muse A is a police officer who doesn’t exactly go by the book, in fact they probably spend more time cavorting with criminals than capturing them. When Muse A finds themself romantically entangled with Muse B, a criminal, it’s easy for them to turn a blind eye to Muse B’s illicit activities (especially when Muse B’s boss puts Muse A on a special payroll for keeping their business off police radar). Over time, Muse A is welcomed into Muse B’s crime family, so long as they leave their badge at home. This year, Muse A is up for a promotion - it’s so close that they can taste it. If they can arrest a notorious boss, they’re certain that the promotion is theirs. No problem. Muse A can simply hand over one of their lover’s enemies, right? As Muse A is scheming, the police chief calls a meeting. The chief unveils the newest person-of-interest, expressing in no uncertain terms that this is the perpetrator they want brought down next. Muse A is conflicted when they immediately recognize the person-of-interest as Muse B’s relative/boss, someone whom they’ve sat across from at the dinner table on several occasions, someone very dear to their lover, someone who will go after everyone in Muse A’s family if there’s even a suspicion of betrayal.
[/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back