• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ℝ??? ?? ??? ???? - A BAND RP [OPEN]

ANNOUNCEMENTS!

The accepted cast will be announced at 03/23 . If you're applying for main cast, please finish your CS before then. After that, the selection for the main cast would be closed Additional cast can be included, however (e.g. band manager, roadies, song writer, etc. . . ) and this will never be closed (: so if you are interested in such roles after due date (or even before tbh), just post your CS! I'll PM you if accepted~

Thank you!

Y'all, if you want I can either be drummer orrrrrr songwriter. :D

<3

uh,, electric violin? Could that work? If not, I'd love to be the bassist :)

That's a cool idea O: if you want, you can apply for both? :3 it's just that I just had this feeling that given the nature of the band (rock), I fear that a violinist may not be able to shine just as much? But idk, I might be wrong xD just shove me ur ideas tbh, we'll figure something out~

Well the clasical violin wont work
But an electric violin, is somewhat similar to the guitar but a bit more... Mellow? It may actually work if used correctly.

That's a cool idea O: if you want, you can apply for both? :3 it's just that I just had this feeling that given the nature of the band (rock), I fear that a violinist may not be able to shine just as much? But idk, I might be wrong xD just shove me ur ideas tbh, we'll figure something out~
Ok, I'll get my cs ready :D

To all who wishes to apply,

A small reminder that the deadline for the main cast is to end this Friday (03/23). Those who wishes to apply, please finish your CSes by then~ ^-^ The additional casts have no set deadline at the moment. The announcement to accepted cast would be just shortly around after the closure of deadline.

Thank you!

UPDATES: The accepted roles have been announced! Please check your messages in case you've received an acceptance note (: Said roles have been updated on the main thread. In addition, the additional cast recruitment is still open and will always be open, so don't be afraid to send out your applications! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back