• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Quizilla RP veteran

Anyone interested in some good old Quizilla style one on one Gintama/Naruto?? No idea where to go with that kind of request so here I am :-D

Who I am: a humble mom of one looking to practice her english, get some light writing done and have a bit of fun that doesn’t include singing songs about poop in a silly voice

Who I need: anyone who won’t get mad if I don’t reply regulary and willing to discuss any problems with the rp in a friendly manner

What kind of RP I want: romantic/fluffy/funny, I’m not opposed to adventure and action. You have your OC, I have mine, we play each other’s love interests, simple as that. Not one liners but not overly long replies either, about three or four paragraphs per reply should do.

Additional ideas: I was thinking we could do something a little more fun than the usual routine, I’m getting kinda bored of the same old OCs and scenarios. We could only exchange our OCs’ names and basic personalities and then come up with the rest for each other, I would suggest a job or a role to play for your OC, their relationships, maybe a bit of history and stuff like that, and vice versa. Also I thought it could be fun to have more than one “crush” and play a little (reverse) harem story with all our favorites. I don’t mean romantic triangles and what not, just a little feel-good fluff :-) Also it would be a bit like a dating game too, because we would get to decide who the “main love interest” for the other’s OC is!

If you’re interested please let me know. Thank you and have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! I, too, am a seasoned Quizilla veteran. The things I've seen...

Anyway, are you still interested in role play? And does it have to be a crossover or are those just your two anime interests? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back