• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Quite the Creative Title

KayWyn

The Almighty Panda Eyes

Hello!

Hi! I'm KayWyn, but you can just call me Kay! I'm returning from a hiatus that was caused by family troubles -- I'd rather no go into details. I don't quite have much to say about myself, other than I do have some responsibilities now that I've started up a program at my school that basically has me going to college; I didn't even meet the criteria yet they let me join out of faith, so that is becoming my top priority.

Rules

I've never been the most strict when it came to rules, but these are some things that I tend to be a bit more stalwart on.

• Be willing to double. I like this -- I like being able to have a character I know I'm comfortable with, but also stretching out and doing a character that I may not have ever done before. I also like us both getting something out of this, and I tend to feel bad if I'm playing my "preferred" role while you're playing the character to her ((as it will generally be a female.))
  • Don't demand that I play a character. Unless we're doing Canon x OC, this'll be a sure-fire way to irk me. If you've got an OC idea you'd like me to use, or a personality you prefer for a character, then, by all means, tell me! I'll base my character around that, but don't tell me I have to -- it's rude.
  • Tell me about what you want to see in this roleplay, and what you'd prefer to keep out of it. This is one of the most important things to me, because I like to understand what you want out of this roleplay. Romance? Adventure? Drama? Tell me! Also, tell me what makes you uncomfortable so I know what to keep away from; my characters tend to be a bit dark, so I need to understand so I don't make you uncomfortable.
  • Have fun! I know this is sort of expected, but you have no idea how many times I've been in a roleplay where the other person isn't having fun anymore. I'm pretty slow, I'll be honest, so I won't pick up on it right away; when I do, I'll ask about it -- don't be afraid to answer honestly. Maybe we could do something else, maybe we could take a break, maybe we just don't mix well anymore; don't feel bad about possibly offending me, I'm a big girl, I can take it.

Well, we're past all the boring stuff, and onto things everyone wants to see! Let's get started! I'm open to AUs for all things! Also, I should mention I like to keep to PMs when it comes to location.

When doing fandoms, I prefer to do Canon x OC since I hail from the crumbled kingdom of Quizilla.

Fandom

Anime

Naruto ***

*Note: I often mix this with a bit of fantasy/magic to shake things up a bit. I also go more for the Akatsuki/villains than the good guys
xD

Fullmetal Alchemist ****

RWBY *****

Hetalia **

Attack on Titan **

D. Gray-Man ***

Blue Exorcist ***

Katekyo Hitman Reborn ********

Kagero Days/Mekakucity Actors ******

Death Note *****

One Punch Man **

Akame Ga Kill **

Angel Beats ****

Bleach **

There may be more, so feel free to ask!

Video Games

Witcher *****

Persona 3 ****

Persona 4 ******

Tales of Xillia 1/2 **********

Rune Factory 4 *****

Fire Emblem: Awakening/Fates ***

Devil May Cry **

Fallout 4 ****

Elder Scrolls ***

Legends of Zelda **

Other

Critical Role **********

*Note: if anyone knows this, I will love you eternally. I don't even care about romance in this.

Gravity Falls *****

Homestuck *********

Supernatural **

Originals

Rival Witch/Warlock x Rival Witch/Warlock

Witch x Witch Hunter

Demon x Human

Evil Overlord x Hero/Minion/Random Villager or Noble/etc

I'm open to plots ((I do have some of my own, feel free to ask about them!)), and willing to do just about any pairing! Other than incest -- I prefer not to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

I've been on the hunt for something Zelda . . . I can easily do Elder Scrolls as well. Witcher I haven't gotten very far in the second game yet but I could likely pull off an OC just fine in. (I really need to sit down and play more Persona 4 ;>>)

Witch x Witch hunter is a possibility as well ^^

I'm teetering on the edge of wanting more roleplays than I should have, and yet here I am. Do you have a sample of your writing style? Also, what do you consider "ideal" replies-wise? Once a week, every day, etc.?

I have been looking for a Blue Exorcist fan who has been keeping up with the manga therefore proper timeline. Have I found one?

If you're still looking, I'd love to do something from Witcher, probably more based around Witcher 2 though since I literally just finished it today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back