• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ❤️🧡Quirks🧡❤️

chargingdenki

BRAM WILL LIVE (He/They)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
⚠️Self harm attempts⚠️Mina had talked the Bakusquad into having a sleepover in her dorm, no one was very hard to convince other than Bakugo anyway, but Bakugo was hopeless, no amount of begging or bothering could get him to come along, until Kirishima, his boyfriend, asked that was, then he immediately said yes much to the squads annoyance but that was fairly normal. They had all been hanging out for a couple hours now, going in between playing games, watching movies, and getting snacks, with the occasional side projects, such as Bakugo trying to kill everyone while Kirishima held him back, Denki short circuiting from charging everyone’s phones, Sero being asked to catch Mineta, and Mina trying to give all of them makeovers. They were currently playing never have I ever and trying to get anyone’s dirty secrets, without much luck may I add, that was when Sero asked the question “Never have I ever tried to commit self harm?” Everyone scoffed at him, surely none of them would’ve done something like that… But Kirishima was stiff, stiff and strangely silent, he suddenly got off of the couch “I’m leaving, see you guys tomorrow” He smiled tensely and left, leaving everyone in confused silence. You may continue as Bakugo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back