• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern QUICK SEARCH! Looking for a female for MxF plots.

TiyahBoo

Libra <3
Hello, my name is Tia and I'm 21. I have been writing/RPing for about 11 years, and it really depends on the other person/story but my replies are typically at least a paragraph, but no more than 3. I work but am usually around in the morning and at night so I reply quite a bit especially if I love the story!

I want to play a male at the moment, and had a couple of ideas. Feel free to tweak or add to any of these.

Muse A (myself) is a bad boy who keeps to himself and really only associates with his brother for the most part. A meets Muse B at a formal dinner party hosted by his parents (his dad is running for Councilman). To be honest I prefer to leave them super open-ended for us to create.

Muse A is dating the prettiest, most popular girl in school (College) but she is extremely high maintenance. He's dragged with her to a school dance and he has to dress up. She ends up having to leave early but he stays, having nothing else to do and notices Muse B. (Not my scenario)

Muse A and B were the 'It' couple a few summers ago. 2014 to be exact. Living on the edge, they were perfect for each other. They went all the way, got into trouble together and did everything and everything they could together. He has to move and breaks up with her though it kills him, and moves back 3 years later. (Also not my scenario)

Let me know!

Hello TiyahBoo TiyahBoo !! I'm interested! However, I don't really find any of your plots that pique my interest...may we come up with something new together? Pm me if you're up for it!

Oh my lorddd id love to write! Let me know!!(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back