• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Quick and Sweet Roleplay Partners

salty_ moustachio

thug . life
Looking for people for short or long-term roleplays. Here are the details:

# I generally enjoy slice of life/high school plots. I will occasionally go for a twist on these, but it'd have to be not too far out there with fantasy or sci-fi.

Potential plots: teacherxstudent, learning about philosophy, suicidal angst, best friends romance, the suddenly living together scenario...

Any other interesting plots.

# Happy to do first person or third person.

# Will play males or females (although my females usually end up being tomboys).

# Preferred play are PMs.

# I do quick replies and like to have roleplays I can do on my phone.

If anyone is bored or keen, hit me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be interested in doing anything Harry Potter ???

(: PM me if you have any ideas! I'd love to chat ^^

Hey guys!

Just wanted to remind you all real quick that roleplaying over email or anything else off-site is not allowed. Instead, please just stick to our handy-dandy one on one forum or PMs.

If you guys have any questions, concerns or anything, feel free to reach out to me and I'll try to help you guys out. Thanks & luv u all. <3

Hey!!

I'm interested in rping with you!

It won't let me pm you, however.

So I guess that means if you're still interested, you'll need to message first!

I would be interested in doing a suicidal angst type of role-play or suddenly living together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back