Questions, Complaints and Suggestions

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This is the place to present all your questions, complaints, suggestions and other comments about the thread.

I knew this was a thing, but it hadn't registered in my head o3o

Anyways

So, I'm still working on this character, and I wanted to know how drastically magical girl appearance might differ from regular appearance, since it has two slots for description.

For example, if (hypothetically) the character has short hair and no tail, could they then transform and have temporary long hair and a tail? Can this variance in appearance change over time, say for example starting with one tail and eventually gaining nine tails?

Lots of questions o3o

Sorry.

@Idea

I knew this was a thing, but it hadn't registered in my head o3o

Anyways

So, I'm still working on this character, and I wanted to know how drastically magical girl appearance might differ from regular appearance, since it has two slots for description.

For example, if (hypothetically) the character has short hair and no tail, could they then transform and have temporary long hair and a tail? Can this variance in appearance change over time, say for example starting with one tail and eventually gaining nine tails?

Lots of questions o3o

Sorry.

@Idea

In terms of her outfit it would be possible to change hair size and grow a tail. Minor facial changes are allowed, provided that besides the eye color and their attire only one thing at the most changes about their face. Now, technically speaking a magical girl could develop a tail as part of her outfit. This would constitute a rarity for magical girls, especially if she wears magitech which is always exterior to the body to begin with. However even with or without magitech, the revolution of the outfit over time doesn't exist, except in the event of completing her task, where the burst of power may cause significant changes to the outfit. 

There is a simpler alternative, however, that is to establish the tail as a power rather than part of the outfit. If you do that, what is functionally fair will be just about the only rule you'll have to follow about that aspect, so it's my reccommended way to achieve that tail over time to nine tail effect.

Alright so

1. Is this thing primarily set in Japan? IDK if that was explicitly stated somewhere but just wanted to make sure.

2. Can you clarify what you meant in the yuri/yaoi genre: "These are the only magical entities with any defined orientation outside the wielder´s , and that is to be attracted to the sight of their particular pairing."

Alright so

1. Is this thing primarily set in Japan? IDK if that was explicitly stated somewhere but just wanted to make sure.

2. Can you clarify what you meant in the yuri/yaoi genre: "These are the only magical entities with any defined orientation outside the wielder´s , and that is to be attracted to the sight of their particular pairing."

1. This takes place in an entirely fictional location. I haven´t named it yet.

2.Yaoi and Yui are two genres of anime, the first being "boys love" and the second "girls love" , generalizing. This focus on the sexual orientation of the genre, this trait passes on to the magical entity, which is either attracted to boys or girls depending on it´s own gender. However, these are the only magical entities to have any sexual orientation of any kind.

1. This takes place in an entirely fictional location. I haven´t named it yet.

2.Yaoi and Yui are two genres of anime, the first being "boys love" and the second "girls love" , generalizing. This focus on the sexual orientation of the genre, this trait passes on to the magical entity, which is either attracted to boys or girls depending on it´s own gender. However, these are the only magical entities to have any sexual orientation of any kind.

Ah okay. I wasn't sure since I saw mostly Japanese names and thought I missed something. And so basically if the magical entity is yaoi / yuri that just makes them gay? 
Okay actually I have more questions about the magical entity. So they are kind of like a familiar type thing that resides in an item given to the girls based on their chosen painting's genre. But they can add more genres at some point? Or each entity has a main genre and then up to three subgenres? And they are a separate living magical thingy but can't communicate with their magical girls? But the magical girl takes on the personality of the entity when they transform?
Sorry that's a lot just wanna be clear on this shiz.

Ah okay. I wasn't sure since I saw mostly Japanese names and thought I missed something. And so basically if the magical entity is yaoi / yuri that just makes them gay? 
Okay actually I have more questions about the magical entity. So they are kind of like a familiar type thing that resides in an item given to the girls based on their chosen painting's genre. But they can add more genres at some point? Or each entity has a main genre and then up to three subgenres? And they are a separate living magical thingy but can't communicate with their magical girls? But the magical girl takes on the personality of the entity when they transform?
Sorry that's a lot just wanna be clear on this shiz.

-magical entities each have four genres and none of them is a "main" one. Every set of genres constitutes the identity of a particular magic entity. It´s who and what they are. Therefore, a magical entity cannot change, gain or lose genres, but no genre is inferior or superior.

-magical entities can communicate with magical girls inside their thoughts on most cases, with varying degrees of success. they live inside the magical girls and inside the item that gives them the ability to transform.

-the magical girl is possessed by the magical entity when they transform. They gain their personality and eyes, and may on occasion also gain other physical atributes (limited to minor facial changes).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back