• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Questions about posts I got, please help

Ah you just click the edit button at the bottom and add whatever you want into it.

That thing there is more of a place holder until you actually add something to it.

This is just the default filled text when you create a thread :) if you look at the bottom left of your post, you should see an "edit" button! Hope this helps ^^

Sooooo, I don't have to do anything? I mean, if I don't want to?

Also, what are some quick way to make posts without spamming too bad? I want my 10 posts before I go to bed.

Make an introduction post, post in other peoples' introduction posts, post in this thread, post an interest check for the game you created, post in an interest check for another game you're interested in playing, post a thread in the Entertainment Discussion about your favorite game/movie/TV show, post a thread in Personal Discussion about an opinion you hold, post a comment on someone else's opinion thread in Personal Discussion, post additional information in the game you created and post a response to my great advice.

Captain Hesperus

Fall said:
Sooooo, I don't have to do anything? I mean, if I don't want to?
No, you do not have to if you do not wish to. You can delete those threads all together if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back