Other Question of the day: If you were arresated, what would your friends assume it was for?

Have invaded private property by accident lol. I kind of wander off and space out a lot. Sometimes. And scare the frick out of them. But they like me still

Not gonna lie, I probably would've robbed a bank or stolen valuables. Lots of fun debuts i could pay back with that... (Medical, school, the whole deal).

My best friend would probably think it would be because I’m just too darn adorable that it’s illegal tbh xD

Dognapping

Even though my dog doesn't really like any other dogs and I wouldn't trade him out for another one lol

Immediately they would think I finally lost my patience and snapped on somebody.

Probably for being a public nuisance. Me and my friends had no shame with having a nerf battle in the middle of Piccadilly circus. (It was fun)

Proberbly from skating somewhere i'm not allowed, or ploughing some woman over while skating.
Nearly done both before when it gets rly busy.

1st degree/capital murder,

Though I am usually more composed and thoughtful my anger can hit a certain boiling point to where I don't think anymore. I am glad I haven't had any of his issue arise as of late but it's still there. I don't get angry when being mocked but if it's directed towards someone close then it really tests my limits.

We pass the threshold if a friend or family member is attacked, you can kiss the skin on your back goodbye.

My friends would probably think it was for a fatal stabbing. I always tell them I'm too little and weak to fight, if someone physically threatens my safety I will fight to kill because I'm too weak and I will get crushed if I try not to fight.

It would probably depend on which friend of mine you asked. But the two I know the best would either think it'd be shoplifting or murder. XD

They will think it's a mistake or maybe that it happened because of someone else. No one would assume I did anything worth arresting for.

beating someone to a pulp probably i have a really quick temper

Assault. Ask the kid I hit over the head with a pencil case in elementary. Fortunately I don't hit out as often as I used to. I'm a changed man. :hornswhistle:

But, on the other hand, probably piracy. Yeah, I got no idea how those movies got on our hard drive...they just showed up...

Not exactly related but a couple of classmates of mine were caught smoking by a gaggle of cops, and all of them were asked where they were from but then they asked this one girl what her name was and she responded with her address as well so I think if I were to be arrested it would be for something stupid like that.

Jaywalking definitely jaywalking... I'm from a small town and it's not really a problem there, but oh boy went to visit some friends in a much bigger city and they acted like I had just done something horrible. I just crossed the street in a unique way that was my crime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back