• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Quest

Tsuna

Wanderer
PEN6qei.png

Since the year 450, our kingdom and the empire of Toga have been enemies. A treaty was being proposed by both nations, however a group of warriors from our kingdom attacked the Toga empire three days before the treaty was signed. The king of our kingdom insisted these were rogues that did this attack and that they would be found and punished, but the emperor of Toga wouldn't hear it. And the treaty was turned down.

Now, ten years later the king is trying to restore peace and avoid war once again.

Adventurers and warriors are being called to go to Toga on a quest.

This is the story of those adventurers and their quest.

In a pasture outside of Royal Town, the adventurers were to introduce themselves to each other. The king had talked to them and gave them instructions on their quest.

The adventurers would need to travel north to get a ship in Ship Town. However there was supposedly an enemy spy in the Teko Town. So the people going on the quest would go in the Supply Team and the Recon team.

The king and his men said Tristen would be the leader of this quest. Tristen was on the Recon team, allowing someone on the Supply Team to lead if they chose.

Everyone in the Supply Team would introduce themselves and then begin north to Ship Town.

Recon Team would go to Teko Town and and then to Ship Town afterward.

Last edited:
Supply Team
Skales, Gabriel, Leafy, Ryker, Elicia

Recon Team
Juzo, Kuro Shi, Jenina, Solfrid, Tristen

Tristen walked towards the Recon Team. Tristen was a 21 year old swordsman with dark hair.

"Hey everyone. So I'm Tristen. I'm a swordsman..."

While waiting for the others on Team Recon to introduce themselves he looked at the Supply Team.

Elicia Sozark - Supply Team

Elicia watched as Skales looked at the wrong team, well it should be fine since he's introducing himself to the quest leader. She looked at the rest of Supply team and introduced herself to them, including Skales and Tristen. With her right hand placed before her chest, she bent forward ever so slightly. "Elicia Sozark. Duelist" She lightly tapped the hilts of her two blades. And that was her introduction.

Recon Team- Kuro-Shi

Kuro-Shi looked around at his little team, there were loads of different people there. Each one exciting him with different possibilities and abilities, He could scream! Plus, this would be fun. Kuro-Shi's tail was swishing excitedly behind himself, as his face practically beamed with a smile. After the others had introduced themselves, though two of which didn't seem to be on his team, he looked up at Tristan. Finding the human pretty cute, y'know, for a human. Then introduced himself, "Name's Kuro-Shi! But you can call me Shi if you'd prefer~" having said his peace he immediately grabbed onto Tristens arm and began to rub his face against it, finding the fabric on the other oddly soft. "coommmfyyy~" he mumbled to himself.

Jenina Huffington

The gun girl looks around each member of the team, all of them seems to be interesting to her eyes. She looks over to Tristan, whose arm is being rubbed against by Kuro-Shi. How cute. "Nice to meet all of you." Jenina says with a bright smile on her face "My name is Jenina Huffington, a marksman of the Gun Brigade."

Tsuna Tsuna K KodomoYamiya

Recon Team - Solfrid Underdahl

Solfrid walked steadily, not paying much attention to the chatter of her current teammates. She had wound up on teams before, sometimes on purpose, but the standard meet-and-greet never saw much appeal to her. What was there to say? "My name is Solfrid, I'm here to swing my ax very hard"? Pointless. "My name is Solfrid, I'm here to make sure that everyone we meets dies"? Best not to start out with that impression. Best just to not say anything.

The teammates were strange this time, at least in their attitudes. Looking around she saw bright faces, chipper attitudes, and what appeared to be a small child. Maybe that meant this was going to be an easy job. Maybe it wasn't actually a small child. She never assumed.

Instead of dwelling on it, she just focused on the road ahead, trying to see if she could make out the nearby town.

Supply Team

Tristen looked at Skales and Elicia, nodding to them both. "I'm happy to meet you."

He noticed that Elicia used weapons similar to his. He thought it might be interesting if they had to fight, how their sword styles would match against each other.

He looked at Skales. He was going to ask him what type of monster race he was then decided to find out more about his own team first.

Recon Team

Tristen looked at Kuro Shi and Jenina. "Ah hello. Wh-" he was startled by the demon boy holding Tristen's arm affectionately.

"What do you think youre doing?!" he said, trying to fling Kuro Shi away.

Jenina said she was a gunner. Tristen was thinking about his partys classes when he noted someone walking on the road.

Solfrid would note the road went north. The recon team was going to a town northeast it would take a few hours.

ERYM RYKER - SUPPLY TEAM

Erym slowly made his way over towards the meeting point. He had been standing quietly near the back, observing his new... companions. Taking a slight breath, he looked towards the skies for guidance. Looking towards the group - and his assigned leader? Really? - he rose a single brow and nodded his head in a polite gesture of greeting. "Greetings. I am Professor Erym Ryker... Or I was, as my teaching post is defunct until I return. And Doctor would be too formal for these proceedings... I think. Just Ryker then." From beneath his large, cornflower blue travelling cloak, he extended a hand towards Tristen. He looked over towards the duelist, the demon, the gunner, and the barbarian before falling on the snake. Another raised brow. "Curious company we keep. I am a healer. If you suffer from any condition which could and/or does inhibit your capacity as a member of this group - I implore you visit me at your own descretion, so that we might ease your ailment. If the condition is of a... private or unfortunate nature, I promise discretion on my part." He was not sure if his face conveyed the fact that he was being utterly serious, but also that he actually wanted to help them... but he hoped they got the gist of the matter.

ctgJAaU.png
Juzo Stina - Recon Team
Juzo looked around; there was so many people. A devil, a girl with a big gun, a woman with an axe, and another boy with a sword. And there was Juzo, blankly glaring at everyone as her hood cast a shadow on her face. She looked as though she was disgusted of their presence. But she had to introduce herself.
"Juzo." she looked up at them, due to her short height. Her name, she thought, was all they needed to know.

K KodomoYamiya Zamasu Zamasu EdEdwards EdEdwards Tsuna Tsuna

Leafy GraceHeart - Supply Team

Leafy took a moment to listen to his groups introduction and gave a wave as his face stayed calm and looked bored, he stated his name. "Leafy...just know that I got your back..." That's all he stated before staying somewhat distant from the group always wanting to keep an eye open for attackers. Soon the others would realize that he would disappear sometimes on their mission but he is just staying hidden from anyone trying to sneak attack them but he is always nearby. And of course Leafy will be around when they stop to make a meal for everyone, he always made the best meals for a quiet person.

Elicia listened to the others introduce themselves and was generally satisfied with the team composition. She nodded to each one to acknowledge them. From the look of things, they probably won't have a shield bearer, but that should be fine since they have supports in the form of the Prof and Leafy. "Supply Team Leader. Who?" Elicia asked.

Recon Team

"Alright let's get going. So I'm a close range fighter. And we have a gunner. What class are you guys?" Tristen asked.

"Our destination is north east. We will meet the Supply Team when we're done."

They started on the road leading towards the town.

Recon Team - Solfrid Underdahl

More talking. And now the one with the sword was asking how she fought. Did he think that she just carried around the ax and the round shield out of emotional attachment? Solfrid wasn't really the sort for subtle technique; she mostly just launched herself at a target and hoped things worked out.

Solfrid dealt with the question the same way she dealt with all social situations: by ignoring it. She walked ahead of the group. "I'm going to scout ahead," she said. "If you hear me scream, we've gone the wrong way."

Supply team

Skales looked at the members around him and decided to take charge. "well, what are we waiting for?! Letsssss go get a ship!" He began slithering away.

Recon Team- Kuroi-Shi the Demon Mage

Kuro-Shi only gripped tighter when Tristen tried to push him away. If the human was trying to gain Kuro-Shi's undivided attention, he was succeeding rather well. Even were that to not be the case (though Shi couldn't fathom any other scenario), Tristen by attempting to push the demon away, only made the demons desires stronger. That complimented well with how soft the human's garments were, and given Kuro-Shi's track record, he should be grateful Shi hadn't jumped him on the spot and was sticking only to his sleeve.

Either way, when he was asked of his class. He felt somewhat insulted, yet bored at the same time. Though he hadn't made it obvious from his demeanor, nor from his very existence, was that he was a very powerful mage. Though because it came from the current object of his affection, he'd let it slide. Though he of course, he needed to tell Tristen in the most childish way possible "I'm a mage, Tri!"

Of course, the demon had to give everyone he'd ever interacted with a cutesy nickname. It just had to be.

Supply Team

A yellow electric mouse ran up to the team. It pulled at Skales, handing him a map.

"Hello everyone. I am Pikell. I am here to help you communicate with the other team. I can send messages telepathically."

The map said that the town was a five kido journey (kido is a measure of distance) It would take about five hours to get there.

Three kidos ahead there was a large rainforest. After that the town was easy to get to.

ctgJAaU.png
Juzo Stina - Recon Team
Ignoring Tristen's question, Juzo went ahead and follow Solfrid, with a slightly-annoyed look on her face. She let her tail droop down and wag around, as she took off the hood. Revealing her piercing yellow eyes, ears, and hair that is kept in pigtails; Juzo sighed, as she untied her hair, letting it hang down in tangles as she continued walking towards Solfrid.

K KodomoYamiya Zamasu Zamasu EdEdwards EdEdwards Tsuna Tsuna

Supply team

Skales took the map. "thank you." Skales stops to examine the map. "this mission is a total joke. What could possibly go wrong?" Skales knew he was about to regret those words in some time.

Recon Team

Juzo and Solfrid would notice the road to Teko town went north. To the east, there were thick woods that were said to be very dangerous. People avoided those woods and would go to take one of the established roads instead.

There were three people in hooded cloaks walking on the outside edge of the woods. They were walking in the same direction the Recon Team was going.

Juzo and Solfrid were close enough to see the people in the hooded clothing.

Meanwhile, Tristen, Kuro-Shi and Jenina watched the others walking ahead of them.

Tristen asked Kuro-Shi and Jenina. "So what made you want to go on this mission?"

Leafy Graceheart - Supply Team

"Anyone who asks what can possibly go wrong usually leads everyone into trouble..." Leafy says to Skales then disappears. He lurked around keeping an eye out for anything suspicious as his group moved along to Ship town

Recon Team- Kuro-Shi the Smol Child

Kuro-Shi hummed softly, then replied in an almost flirtatious tone "To meet you, Tri~"

That being said, Shi did not realize the flirtatiousness of his own tone until it came out. Causing him to immediately backpedal as soon as he realized it "W-well n-not i-i-in... w-well y-y'know i-i-i... err..." that being said, his backpedalling was more of coming to a screeching halt, then getting off the bike, getting on a tricycle, and slowly trying to go backwards with his knees touching the pavement. Until he eventually just screamed "I'M A MINOOORRRR!!!" and tried to run ahead.

That being said, he only tried, as he'd accidentally stuck his claws into Tristens sleeves in an attempt to keep the human close, and so due to his minimal strength he didn't even managed to scratch the garments much. Shi was a failure in every sense of the word, at least in his eyes. Making a rather cute and embarrassing display.

Tsuna Tsuna

Last edited:

While Elicia was looking at Pikell with her head tilted sideways, she heard the infamous phrase of terror. She immediately picked up the small mouse, placed it on her shoulders, and drew out both her blades. Pointing it at Skales, she shouted, "Quickly! We might be able to placate the Divine Eiron of Irony if we sacrifice him!" From the tone, it was clearly a joke, a rare occurrence when in Elicia's presence, but she was unable to change the look in her eyes. Clearly there has been one too many times in which someone had said the forbidden phrase in her presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back