• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Quest-Style RP in Skyrim [OPEN]

Bethari

Skyrim Quest!

• full

About:
    Ever thought Let's Plays were more aptly called Let's Watch Someone Else Be a Total Idiot? Ever wish you could take someone else's life into your own hands? Well, now you can! Help decide the fate of the Dragonborn today!

Features:
    A new video with your choices posted every 2 days!
    -Polls will be up about 24 hours.
    -Videos will be ~5 minutes in length.

Attachments

• Choices.png
    Choices.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
This is cool! I really want to play Skyrim but have my hands full with all 3 Borderlands, dark souls 2, red dead and life is strange. Plus before dawn. And I can't afford Skyrim right now. Anyway, what should we do to start you off?

This is cool! I really want to play Skyrim but have my hands full with all 3 Borderlands, dark souls 2, red dead and life is strange. Plus before dawn. And I can't afford Skyrim right now. Anyway, what should we do to start you off?

*does happy dance* I've got one other person in the thread I posted in the Quest Looking for Group tag, so I guess I'll tag you both once I've got a thread up. :D

Hey! This seems like an amazing idea! I love Skyrim and would love to try this out!
PS: I am in no position to PM yet!

Hey! This seems like an amazing idea! I love Skyrim and would love to try this out!
PS: I am in no position to PM yet!

Sweet! The thread is active here. Although we're mostly done with character creation, feel free to suggest a (lore-friendly) name for our character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back