• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Quest OOC

Tsuna Tsuna
What is the exact name of the kingdom that our characters are from? Also is there a family name for the royalty yet? >o>

Do you care that I take some historical locations an integrate them into this?

Nano Nano please dont make it a habit of your character knowing whats going on in other locations.

Its not a big deal now, you did indirectly control my character, the commander, by saying that your character knew about the practice fight, when I didnt say that he talked about it.

Its okay just dont want it to happen later. We should all only control our characters not other roleplayers characters or NPCs please.

Posts might be a little sporadic for the next couple of months, workloads set to increase

Nano Nano please dont make it a habit of your character knowing whats going on in other locations.

Its not a big deal now, you did indirectly control my character, the commander, by saying that your character knew about the practice fight, when I didnt say that he talked about it.

Its okay just dont want it to happen later. We should all only control our characters not other roleplayers characters or NPCs please.
I was under the assumption that the test was not something particularly secretive and hence info easily obtainable by royalty, so apologies for that. It was not my intention to "control" another person's character or NPC but rather a misunderstanding about how the flow of information will work in this rp, so I do hope that was not an accusation that I had purposefully taken control of another character (even if indirect). On that note, I will take care in the future to be more cautious and have my character's words be more assumptions than hard facts in the case that it is info that he should not yet possess.

Yeah I didnt really decide if it was open knowledge that people know the specifics of the practice, I just didnt want any things assumed in the future about my characters or any peoples characters that end up making them do things indirectly. I will follow the same rule I wont have my characters know info that is going on unless they are there. Thanks for understanding.

Hm there is only one kingdom that the story takes part in. Its just called "the kingdom" and then there is the enemy nation "The Empire"

The main villain is from the empire, trying to defeat the kingdom

There are other kingdoms and lands, they just arent named here so if you want you can have your character from another place and can decide what the name of that kingdom is

Silent Mimic Silent Mimic

Tsuna Tsuna

Okay, that's good to know. If any character wants to ask Vincent to describe his past adventures, expect some amount of name-dropping when it comes to lands/kingdoms.

The gods of this kingdom would be Pizza and "Crunchyroll"

jk you would have to come up with that

Sorry for the wall of text. Ended up having a lot to catch up on due to not having time to post yesterday ;;;;

Tsuna Tsuna Oh, then in that case, add gods/goddesses to that list of namedrops, if that's alright.

Also, though I'm sure you know this based on how I've been writing my posts, but sentences that are placed in slashes, rather than quotation marks, like this:

/This is an example./

...are meant to be interpreted as Vincent thinking rather than saying them out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back