• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Quarantine City [OOC]

cran

Dumb, gay, and ready to play
This is the out of character thread for Quarantine City RP. For ooc conversation, questions, character building, and so on.

First order of business here: character creation! If you're just joining us, you can check out the original interest check thread for some basic info on the plot.

I've put together a fairly short character sheet because I think it's more interesting if stuff involving backstory or whatever is developed and revealed progressively as the story goes on. Please submit your character sheet in this thread only and be open to questions/discussion so that all players can get acquainted with each others' characters. If for whatever reason a character is ill-suited for the RP, I will message you privately to discuss. I will never flat out reject a character without discussion unless they are somehow offensive or insulting to other players.

Reminder: All players must be 18+, though characters need not be. All players must be open to collaboration and teamwork, which means try to be decent to each other in this thread. Constructive criticism is fine as long as the person in question is open to it, but don't be a jerk. Please submit characters in the replies of this thread. Thanks!

**Character Sheet**

Name:

Gender (if desired):

Appearance (short description or image):

Something you're known for (good or bad):

Something you're good at:

Something you struggle with:

Affiliation (can be other players, certain groups, a specific occupation. gangs/enforcers/etc):

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back