• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom QFTIM Crossover Roleplay

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Claire laughed. "We should get back to the hotel..."
"Yeah," agreed Boris. But little did they know, as they left, they were being watched by Cuphead and Mugman.

Bendy nods in agreement, “let’s get going then.” He said as he stretched his arms out.

Soon enough, the three found themselves cornered, Cuphead's laser to Clairise's face.
"Not so tough now, are you, Sweetheart?" Cuphead snarled. Boris shuddered.

Bendy had anger blazing in his eyes up at Cuphead as he rolled up his sleeves. “I wouldn’t try me!”

Clairise's eyes widen as she sees something in Cuphead's eyes. A flash of something that happened months ago: the murder of her brother.
"You..." she began, freezing in place. He had killed her brother. Cuphead's laser fires up, but before the searing pain got to them, Mugs shouts:
"Cup, no!" and the pain never came.

Clairise just stares at Mugman's body in front of her.
"Mugs!" Cuphead cries out, going to his brother.
"Bendy, Boris, go back to the hotel..." Claire trails.
"Mugs, open your eyes... Open them now!" Cup tried. He got no response from his little brother.

Bendy uneasily grabbed onto his brother’s arm and tugged him away.

Bendy sighed. Everything seemed to happen so quickly. He couldn’t process everything at once.

About a half an hour later Clairise came back. She had her head hung low.
"Claire? What happened?" Boris asked. She didn't answer, she just went into the bathroom, shut the door, and turned the water on. Boris looked to his brother.

Bendy was about to speak after his brother did but he bit his tongue when she didn’t reply. “Maybe something bad happened… there’s no telling. But we can’t force her to answer us. Just give her some time.” Bendy then hopped on the bed quietly.

Boris nodded. "You should check on her, though... I've heard of people going into the bathroom and never coming out... Especially in a mood like that."

Bendy leaned up, his arms helping him up and he sighed silently as he got down and walked over to the door. He rose his fist and gently knocked on the door.

"C-Come in..." Clairise called in a stutter. She was sitting in the shower, fully clothed, with the water running.

Bendy walked in, closing the door behind him silently. “Are you okay?” He looks at her worried.

Bendy sat on the toilet near the shower, worrisome eyes facing her. “Oh… do you want to talk about it?” He then quickly adds, “you don’t have to.”

"Well..." She began. "About a week before my mum died... I... I found my brother dead at the bottom of our town's quarry... He had burn marks, he was laying in a puddle of blood, and his face was unrecognizable. The only way I could tell it was him was his hair which is white like mine... I just found out tonight that Cuphead, the one that was trying to kill us, had murdered my brother as well..."

Bendy’s eyes widened at her and he didn’t know what to say. He licks his lips tentatively, thinking of what to say. “I’m sorry, Clairise…”

“Do you need time by yourself..?” He asked slowly, bracing his knee with one hand and the other through his hair.

Bendy blushes slightly as he folds his hands over his knees and he scoots to sit on the age of the tub. “…okay. I’ll stay. I’m here for you, okay?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back