• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom QFTIM Crossover Roleplay

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Fluffy Cookies

Angelic Demon
Roleplay Type(s)
I would like to start a roleplay with a good group of people that know the Quest for the Ink Machine story. In order to Roleplay, you must have at least 1 character from the fandom or fandoms which I will post below. You may have an Oc or multiple Ocs. If there are to be relationships I only allow m/f. I will allow crossovers from the fandoms below. I will also post a character profile thing on the character page.

Cussing is allowed to an extent. No slangs, however.

QFTIM Characters:
Bendy - teluhtubby teluhtubby
Boris - Fluffy Cookies Fluffy Cookies
Cuphead
Mugman
Felix - Fluffy Cookies Fluffy Cookies
Bill Cypher - Fluffy Cookies Fluffy Cookies
Will Cypher
Dipper (Original)
Dipper (Reverse)
Mabel (Original)
Mabel (Reverse)
Gideon (Original)
Gideon (Reverse)
SCP-049
SCP-049-J
SCP-035
SCP-173
Freddy (OG)
Chica (OG)
Bonnie (OG)
Foxy (OG)
Puppet
Springtrap
Freddy (Toy)
Chica (Toy)
Bonnie (Toy)
Mangle
Freddy (Golden) - Fluffy Cookies Fluffy Cookies
Others will be determined if you ask

Other Fandoms:
SCP Foundation
Gravity Falls
Reverse Falls
FNaF
Others will be determined if you ask

Link to the OOC:

Link to the Characters Page:

Last edited:
Bendy was sitting down and crossed his arms, leaning back. “You’re cold, Boris?” He glanced at Clairise, “oh. Well, I don’t know what you both expect me to do.” He shrugged.

Clairise from her own satchel takes a small orange and yellow vial. It was warm.

Boris watched her before giving his older brother puppy-dog eyes

Bendy blinked and slowly rolled his eyes, taking off his jacket. “Here,” he handed it to him. “It’s not even that cold. You two crazy,” he mumbled.

Boris took it greatfully. "Thank you, brother!"

Clairise smiled, taking her plague doctor's mask off, and placing a drop of the liquid in her mouth, feeling warmer instantly. "Very kind of you, Bendy. Would you like some?"

“Ha!” He scoffed. “I’m only doing what any brother would do,” he says slowly. Bendy’s brown eyes looked at her, “no thanks. I’m fine.”

As she placed her mask back on, she wrapped her cloak around her tighter. "Suit yourself, shorty, you'll be freezing soon enough."

Boris had scowled at her for a moment. But it soon faded.

"You know, I could carry you through the snow," Clairise stated. "If it gets too deep, that is."

Bendy had a look of annoyance on his face and mumbled something under his breath to only he could hear. He shook his head, “I get it. I get it, I’m short. But that doesn’t mean I can’t manage myself.”

"Are you criticizing me for caring?" She questioned. "Besides, what if you have another episode? You just going to walk? I highly doubt it."

Boris was slowly trudging along beside them. "Yeah, Bendy, you can't just do it all yourself."

Bendy pursed his lips in realization and looks away in front of him as they went. “But I’m fine now, aren’t I? My episodes and me walking in the snow are two totally different things.”

Bendy rose his eyebrows momentarily and spoke again, “okay. Thanks, I guess.” Bendy was somewhat beginning to struggle walking through the snow and mumbled under his breath.

“What?” Bendy grumbled and then stopped where he was with his arms crossed. His legs were all the way in the snow as it reached his waist. “Okay. Maybe I’m struggling.”

Bendy mumbled again and kept his arms crossed not really saying anything. He just stared off into the snow somewhere trying to act like the snow was entertaining or something like that.

"Ah, don't be stubborn, Bendy, I was that short before..." Clairise nodded. "Frankly I didn't like the help either."

"Haven't we all been that short before?" Boris questioned.

"Yes, of course, but I have been 5'2.5" longer than I needed to be..." She continued.

Bendy sighed and spoke up, “you say like I’m going to get taller. Pretty sure I’m staying this way.” He have a toothy, fake smile. “How far are we now?”

He groaned and somewhat pouted. “We’re going to be out here forever!”

Somehow after a while, Bendy ended up falling asleep. He was snoring and stretched out.

(I had accidentally put screeched instead of stretched )

Bendy blinked awake, “what?” He rubbed his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back