• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Q & A

No, magma is over kill. Also there isn't a way I could think of to make that plausible. This creature is pretty much a cross between a bombardier beetle, a mole, with a reptilian body. What it spits is pretty much napalm, so it does stick and will give third degree burns. So, be on your toes!

Alright so I did a brief read through. Question... So I know this takes place in a futuristic setting and there is a place called the Crater that houses unknown disasters... Before I add my characters I'm gonna ask a few questions for clarity since I can't read up in detail atm on everything (doing chores and laundry before my mom gets home lol). So first off... What is the overall plot of the rp? Everything is under martial law and this crater is clearly a fascination of the rp os what I gather, but is there anything else I need to know about? I like being descriptive with my replies 😂

The overarching plot is the characters trying to survive and escape the disasters and horrors within the crater. Each has different reasons they went down there of course. Lull went down to find his sister, Sisceal got tossed down there after poking his nose too far into mafia business while under cover and Charlotte has gone down on a mission of info gathering, cleaning up some possible lose ends and bringing back anything of interest.

One thing for sure to know is we've just introduced a cult. The Cult of Set, who was a highly intelligent yet insane man. They're led by two cyborgs, M1-N3 and Matthew Gray Gubler.
M1 is the pacifist...sort of. He doesn't stop his other members from being violent if they wish to be but isn't violent himself. He believes in what message and life he was programed to believe entirely and honestly. Not a single shadow of a doubt and purely thinks what he's doing is good and the true path. And does all he can to make others believe it, thinking that even if they resist or run they always come back.
Matthew on the other hand, he's got a far more direct approach. Testing people and forcing them into seeing how they see to get them to said "truth"

Interesting... So they're all IN the crater, trying to survive it. I also saw that there are other parts to the setting than just the crater. There's a slums area and a rich area. Would we be able to add characters there? Also, what do you think about me adding a robot character? He's... Kind of like a cyborg. His human soul was put into the body of a robot so he is human at the core but he's a robot on the outside and his name is RK-28. He used to be Baron Rogers as a human. I also was gonna ask how many characters we are limited to in this because I already have four in mind

The main part of the story is in the crater but you can definitely add characters in the city surrounding it!
A robot character like that would fit in perfectly! We did/do have a character named A.I who was once fully human and now resides in cyberspace as a dataghost so a soul or conciousness transferred into a fully robotic body works!

The main part of the story is in the crater but you can definitely add characters in the city surrounding it!
A robot character like that would fit in perfectly! We did/do have a character named A.I who was once fully human and now resides in cyberspace as a dataghost so a soul or conciousness transferred into a fully robotic body works!
Wow, that's super cool 😯 Alright. Okay before I add my characters since I'm very interested in this already... Two of my four characters are soldiers. Is there a specific group or groups they would have to be a part of? The last character is a villainous one named Sye who is a rich man who creates robots and cyborgs. What are the parameters I should have for a back story with him? Are there robots that protect this city, are there robot soldiers who are trying to carry out the martial law... How are robots incorporated into this? I want to be accurate with my descriptions

Currently! there is actually a military group that is guarding the crater! some regular troops as few extra numbers of course and this group called Project Black. Though for this Jeda Teq Jeda Teq may be able to explain them better

Alright. Im going to go ahead and make my characters. Can I post intros for them? Like they're going to be events that took place in the past to lead up to their current rp status to explain whey they are where they are. I'll do that after the characters are accepted of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Back