• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Extreme Revelation Evangelion (Neon Genesis AU)

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.

"Do you think that you'll meet God once you're dead?"

giphy.gif

Tokyo-3
Japan

Thirteen whole years have passed since Second Impact. The world is past the point of mourning now, seeing as picking up after what happened is nearly over. Despite such an extended period of time having passed, most of the events leading up to, and after Second Impact is kept in the shadows. Merely denounced as an un-preventable natural disaster in the form a meteorite, it seemed the world wanted to forget about the event entirely. But to say that the people of Earth were content or truly believed in these explanations would be a lie. In actuality, the explosion was the result of an experiment gone awry involving the Lance of Longinus and Adam, the creator of Angels. While the general populace is unaware of this, multiple shadow agencies are not only aware of this, but are completely responsible for the history-altering event.

The most prominent agency, being SEELE, seeks to enact the Revelation of Christ and end humanity as it is. To accomplish this, a proxy agency titled NERV was formed to urge the conditions of the Second Coming into place, defying what scripture has directly told humanity, that the time of Revelation is unknown to man, only to God. After these intentions became finalized in the official SEELE doctrine (Directly after Second Impact) multiple NERV branches began reporting energy anomalies worldwide. Fearing divine repercussions, SEELE authorized NERV to begin construction on countermeasures to prevent further disasters regarding angels. After putting actions on the back-burner for twelve years, two Evangelion Units were finished for the NERV branch in Tokyo-3. Albeit, the units did not come cheap, as two lives were taken with them shortly after their initial construction (2003, Early testing phases.). However, locating the last factor required to put the Evangelions into operation, the pilots, was an easy task; convincing them to join was an entirely different ordeal and put plans back even further.

Now, with the two young pilots of the proper age to pilot the Eva Units and the energy anomalies beginning to stir over Japan, only God knows the final outcome.

• My name is Justin and I have been roleplaying for around four or five years by this point. I have a staunch love for realism and works of life-like detail. I would link my pastebin, but I find that my stories seem lacking and do not showcase my best writing. Realism does not have a large part to play in this plot, however. Lately I've been digging into NGE and my mind just exploded with this insatiable craving. I just HAD to see if anyone wanted to roleplay NGE, but it appears not a lot of people on this site are fans. So instead of going around and pestering random people and seeing if they'd like to do a plot, I'd much rather make this thread and save myself some trouble. If you couldn't guess, I tend to look into shows past the surface layer, really pulling into the meat and symbolism of it all. I can't think of much else to put here, but I'll probably talk more about myself later in OOC.

Last edited:
Oh god this is weird, I've just been rewatching Eva (literally finished End of Eva a few minutes ago) and have been burning for an RP for the last few days, then I see this. I can't say no, I just can't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back