• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom PUSH MOVIE

UniLad246

Melon Lord
Anyone ever seen it? The powers in that movie are pretty cool. I don't have much for plot but I could come up with something I'm certain. I'd love to do a spin off rp. I'm also open to playing characters from the movie if you so chose. Thanks for the interest!

Righteous you guys! Well I'm gonna make a thread on my alternate account (@M Class ) but it may take until tomorrow night so please be patient my pals. :)

How dyou guys feel playing the role of Division agents in training? Going on missions. Practicing psychic powers. There could be some sprt of conspiracythat makes your character want to leave but the Divisionwon't allow it so you have togo on the run.

Thiscould also be more likethe movie. Division vsRebels basically.

UniLad246 said:
How dyou guys feel playing the role of Division agents in training? Going on missions. Practicing psychic powers. There could be some sprt of conspiracythat makes your character want to leave but the Divisionwon't allow it so you have togo on the run.
Thiscould also be more likethe movie. Division vsRebels basically.
I'm open to that as well. Would be a really great story twist and plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back