• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern purge the poison;

Elena Adams
♡ ♡ ♡
  • i
    ii
    iii
    iv
    full name
    Elena Alexandria Adams
    nicknames
    Ellie, El, Lena (lay-nuh)
    date of birth
    July 1st
    sexuality
    Heterosexual
    ethnicity
    Caucasian
    occupation
    Preschool Teacher
coded by natasha.

Micha.Barton
ancient shifter
male
hetrosexual
purge
the poison
6'1
maroon hair + hazel eyes
"Will you still love me?"
A third person view of the world is something merely encountered in the dreamscape, deep in the sleeping human mind. The furrowing, unconcentrated pain of trying to feel lucid is downright impossible if the mind is not completely level of zen. At first, Micha felt very aware, aware of the mania that pulled up his smile, whispered in his ears, gnawed at his brain and brightened his life. Productivity and inspiration to work had come back after months of sloughing through life, like a basic citizen. Life as he used to know, had been kickstarted back into happiness of enjoyment. This was until the recklessness continued and sprouted into what would have been diagnosed into psychosis if treated. The highs withered into deluded rage that tore at Micha’s life. It took a while for the elevation to calm down and after being found naked, bloody and bruised in a drain was not fashionable or acquainted with Micha, a man of golden respect and dignity.

All this was a result of the change. The change of man into creature, a process that was unique only to those who carried a gene of the animal-walker and who would love a boy prone to all this unpredictability?

"Never let me go..."
aaf1e6eb070f91090e549dd95f05ddfb.jpg
ca4119977c04d244681e8a10dad47ab5.jpg

PERSONALITY
WIP WIP WIP

BIOGRAPHY
WIP WIP WIP

coded by @ pasta

Last edited:
"to dear elena, i am sorry"
staying human is the hardest.

but i will try.
micha barton
not afraid to share my love anymore
harvest fair
Summer Salt
mood: unnerved.
interactions: @ Emmy
scroll
Mouth open, sprinting through darkness; across foregin land. The scent of pine needles, billowed through dampened nostrils, the heady scent fresh on the tongue. The emotion was raw, chillingly unfamiliar; a state of ravenous hunger. It hurt, more than what Micha could comprehend. A state of transformation, a rational dream of freedom ruined by an indescribable rage. The age of twenty drew Micha closer to Hell than he would ever guess. Writhing in mental anguish, the man’s mind akin to pieces of tangled fishing line- the hook slivered inside his skull, every thought pulling at the nerve endings. Even asleep, he found himself craving. Craving for an unreachable peace.
*​
It was late March and the friction between Winter and Spring had subsided. The sky was a muted blue despite it still being an evening and had its thin and wispy clouds that swirled in circles above oblivious heads. Trees and flowers were blossoming from the warmer climate yet fruit was still yet to be produced and the community of Willow City, Texas, had been accompanied by poor weather, so the clear-ish skies were a lovely change.

The pain from travelling back home was diluted by the good weather and Micha did not want to sleep just yet despite the over seven hour flight and feeling undoubtedly exhausted. Currently, Micha was in a quaint and ,most likely, a family run motel on the outskirts of the main town. It bordered the rolling hills of Willow City’s countryside and sat perfectly near a tall tree forest. The forest, in what Micha remembered, was on the verge of being demolished and industrialised and there was a huge protest to protect it: It was obvious the protests worked and nature was left untouched…

The man undressed the top half of his clothing to change into something a little more casual; a loose cream-coloured long-sleeved shirt to go with some casual shorts. There was a tall, full body standing mirror in the motel room that he had to flip around before getting changed; the sight of his body and face disgusted him. Tired eyes, sallow skin, bruised knuckles and arms laced with thick and intricate scars that ranged from childhood accidents, running through thorns to the more questionable attempts. It made him sad. Micha's eyes were sad too, reflecting indescribable anguish, almost constantly teary. Micha took it upon himself to leave everybody he knew to protect them from his rage, strife and hurt. It was the best thing for him. For his family... For Elena. The reason why he had returned to Willow City was still unknown to himself. Perhaps to find some clarity, to even find his peace?

Sadness was not something he dwelled upon despite his physical features and internal heart emitted such an elegant age. Birds tweeted and sung in this new Spring evening, a fresh breeze cooled Micha's burning body as he opened the door to exit his motel room. His desired destination was some place to eat though he was very distracted and unnerved by the clean and familiar scent of the air. The forest called to him instinctively gnawing at the corner of his eye, however he needed to stay civilised for the time being and it was getting late and he was tired and hungry.
© reveriee

Elena Adams
♡ ♡ ♡
Penny's Diner
Startled

"Yep, I'll be at the diner until..."
Elena pulled her touchscreen device from her ear just long enough to catch a glimpse of the time.
"Sometime around ten. I'm helping close up tonight. Allison called in last second, so I'm covering for her."
Perhaps her eyes should have remained glued to the road, but it was relatively vacant. Besides, she knew the streets of Willow City like the back of her hand, which was a given since she had hardly ventured elsewhere.
It was simply home, even through life's changes, much like the passing-by seasons.
In her mind, it still should have been summer.

The summer Micha had left, to be precise.

Elena could hear huffs of frustration on the other end of the phone, followed by mumbled gripes. She could have sworn she heard something being knocked over, yet she knew better than to ask questions.
No, instead, she continued onward with gravel road crunching beneath the rolling of her wheels, spring's breeze tousling honey-hued locks through opened windows.
Had Samson been present with her, she would have been absolutely distraught. Sure, she was still unnerved, but there was only so much harm his wrath could bring her from a distance.
You have to accept the good right along with the bad in a relationship.
Words her mother had spoken repeatedly, though Elena wondered if perhaps she was accepting too many appalling behaviors from a man who said he treasured her. Was it supposed to be so complicated?

Begrudgingly, Samson allowed her to leave the call once she was opening the door of the truck inherited from her father. It wasn't the most excellent model, nor did the paint on the metal shine, but it was hers. A relic cherished from the man she admired most.
"Alright, Rascal. Be back in a bit."
Was it frivolous to continue referring to her vehicle by the name her dad had chosen? Probably, but it did not stop Elena.
She gave Rascal a final pat on its hood and trailed through the glass doors and into the diner.

Immediately upon entry, she realized just how short-staffed the diner was.
Suzan, a coworker, was practically bouncing between tables. Even the owner, Walter, had pitched in by improvising as the cook for the night.
He caught her surprised gaze from the serving window, brows raised and cheeks paling. As if calming screaming children all day had not been challenging enough, she had quite a bit of slack to pick up.
Elena got to work without her boss needing to utter a single word to her.
Maybe it wasn't the vacation her mind and body longed for, but she would much rather endure this category of stress over that at home.

Now adorned in an apron snuggly around her waist, she also began to bounce between customers. It was always familiar faces, townsfolk that she had grown up accepting as her family more than mere neighbors.
"Misses Alden, let me swing by with another cup of Joe. Two extra spoonfuls of sugar as always?"
"Now, Cliff, what would Bessy say about you ordering another slice of pie? I think I can already hear her fussing at you about that blood sugar of yours."
"I'll be right out with that check, Thomas. Want a cup of lemonade to go? And, please, give Avery my best wishes."

It was as if, for just a little while, Elena could believe that her life was just as it should be. Or rather, she could act like she wasn't finding herself enshrouded in a darkness she could not shake for her life.
She continued with the bubbly facade for a couple of hours, now nearing the nine o'clock mark. Business was slowing down, and Suzan had clocked out, so Elena began to wipe down the counters and sweep the floors. It was typical busy work to keep her in the diner for as long as possible, even if it meant Samson tracking her down to make sure she resided where she had stated.

It was then that she did start to wear down, the currents of life that had been dragging and rolling her along the depths rising to the surface in the form of tired eyes and a defeated countenance.
No matter how many times Walter had questioned her, out of pure concern, she still smiled and said that everything was great.
Samson said she had a lot to be grateful for, so she tried her best to believe him. Maybe he was right, and Elena was just overthinking certain aspects of their relationship. She wasn't certain of much anymore.

The ringing of the bell strung above the entrance brought Elena back to the present and away from a plethora of what-ifs.
"We're closing soon, but there are a few slices of-"
Abruptly she stopped speaking the moment she turned to lay eyes on the man who had entered.
The wooden broom in her hand fell, bouncing against the black and white checkered flooring.

The tall and slender form, the hazel eyes, and mesmeric, dusk-burgundy head of hair. She knew precisely who it was, but she was incapable of stopping the single word that slipped from her lips.
"Micha?"

Elena's mouth had run dry, a longing to run to him so immense an aching splayed over her chest.
Yet she could not move, stunned and frozen.

coded by natasha.

Last edited:
"i am a monster;"
it's a different kind of danger,

resisting.
micha barton
you don't have to say, what you did.
cry me a river
Methyl Ethel
mood: gobsmacked.
interactions: @ Emmy
scroll
Upon entrance of the diner, Micha knew it was nothing special. The sign rather dilapidated on the outside yet the inside still held the classical neon bright of the '60's so hope of good food was a balanced chance. The restaurant was probably around when he was younger, though of course under a different name as the location was family and he had no clue who Penny was. Things came and go, like he did.

Micha's mind had grown dark, like the outside, with his vision hazed slightly from the stinging sensation of the tempting, however, greasy air. His nose scrunched upward with delight at the thought of delving into a chicken burger with a side of fries; if they had it on the menu of course. He was not really paying much attention to his surroundings pushing the door open with his elbow to be greeted by a ringing bell and a notice that he did not have time to read because he was met with the unimaginable.

Micha could have passed out, it was like he could feel every litre of blood in his body reaching a simmering temperature. It didn't even take a millisecond to realise who just called his name and the excitement quickly died to panic and anxiety as the broom fell in what seemed like slow motion. He kept his jaw clenched, attempting to conceal the smile curling up at the right corner of his mouth. The subtle scent of sweet strawberries radiated from the woman like an invisible halo of memories. He left to protect her, to protect Elena... Only Elena and now she was here, stuck in the claustrophobic town of Willow City and doing what? Cleaning? No, Elena had so much potential, she can't just be cleaning and serving, Elena, so talented, must have pursued some more successful career? Micha was angry, happy and scared all at the same time. She must be held back by something...Someone?

That was when the door's bell rang again, whipping shut fast as a hefty figure pushed past the startled mess of a man and over to Elena before Micha had a chance to acknowledge her.
"I've been waiting outside." The voice was deep, and demanding, "Fifteen minutes ago, your shift finished..." his voice hushed into a whisper and the man was towering over Elena, pushing himself onto Micha's love. "Fuckin' hurry up. I need you, baby...I need you home...Can't be without you..." Micha could smell the man's testosterone through their shirt and it reeked of over-confidence. Micha was still standing there as Samson pulled Elena closer, talking through clenched teeth with furrowing and frightening brows, "I mean it." Samson then stormed out, gave Micha a look up and down before exiting again.

"Elena... Is it really...?" Micha's articulation was all over the place, jumbled up words and letters darted around his mind as questions filled it up.

Elena's features had not changed yet her body was more that of a woman than a girl. Strawberry flavoured shampoo was obviously still her favourite and the smell mixed with his turmoil of emotion was making him feel sick.
© reveriee

Elena Adams
♡ ♡ ♡
Abandoned treehouse
Mortified & confused

Elena's dry mouth caused the air she attempted to swallow to feel akin to sandpaper as it went down. Micha, her last safe haven, the one she imagined to be glued to her hip throughout time and space- the one who left her to her own devices for reasons unknown to her. She hadn't received a single call, a text message, hell- she hadn't even gotten a letter from him. Still, with just an ounce of bitterness left in her, all she yearned for was the sensation of his embrace. The sensation of home.

Little time was left for another utterance as they stared at each other- soon interrupted by a very impatient Samson barging into the small diner. That was never a good sign. So, for her sake just as much as Micha's, she pulled her full attention to her fiance. There was something about his touch, one that reminded her of cold and murky waters. Waters that would pull you under its currents before you could gulp down a breath. And it did, it always did.

Elena did not resist Samson's pull, knowing precisely where defiance would end her up. Instead, she pulled much like a ragdoll into him. She swore she smelled liquor on his lips, but she dare not make mention of it. She only nodded her head in reply, a silent promise that she would be done soon and on her way home. She was certain the ride home would be filled with more of his overwhelming presence, his threatening words.

When he removed himself from the building, it was then just the two of them. The old duo- best friends forever as they had promised one another when they were children and knew no better.

But she was swarmed with embarrassment from Samson's entrance, an aura of defeat covering her so heavily she thought she might suffocate from it. It was all she could do to meet her old friend's gaze, trying to accept all the changes that occurred in one once they grew up and filled out. He was no longer the teenager that dipped from town after graduation, with features more defined and a newfound depth in his hazel eyes. He was asking a question, but there were a million flares reflecting in her emerald eyes, flares that told of her inner struggle.

Elena was in fight or flight, and flight always won.

"Micha- I'm sorry," she murmured before she turned away from him out of shame.

Her feet carried her seemingly without orders from her head. Before her thoughts could catch up with her actions, she was darting through the back door and into the night air. She couldn't go home with Samson, not with the raging tsunami of emotions waging a war within her. And she couldn't face Micha, not when she would eventually have to admit she had turned out to be nothing. She had little to show for herself, her personal growth stunted by the man that promised her loved her.

So she ran, deep into the woods, bushes and fallen twigs snagging against the fabric of her clothing. She couldn't care less- a side effect of running on nothing but fear and instinct. She did not realize where she was headed until she arrived.

She and Micha's old treehouse buried deep in the tall pines and overgrown flora. She nearly slipped and fell flat on her back a few times, the slender boards nailed to the oak tree as a ladder of sorts covered in slick moss. But once she made it to the top, she collapsed in a heap on the creaky floorboards. Trembling hands covered her face, covered her shame, as her clouded mind tried to process the return of someone that meant so much to her after painfully brutal radio silence.

Why come back now, when I am nothing more than a ghost of what I once was? I am nothing. I am nothing now.

coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back