• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Psychological Drama Gritty Modern RP Interest Check

Give you any ideas?

• Yeah! Lots!

• No thank you. Happy writings, fellow human!

• Maybe... *ponders*

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stormee Fae

PM me with interest and questions or reply here! :D

Hello! My name's Stormee and I have been roleplaying for 14 years. I love writing so much I got my minor in creative writing and despite being busy with my career, I need that creative outlet with other fantastic and creative writers! I am searching for another adult to roleplay with and currently I have a specific craving in mind. Let me tell you a little bit about myself as a roleplayer and what I'm looking for before I go into my craving.

♡I prefer roleplays that are casual, small group roleplays (2-4 people).
♡There was a time when I was into the 3-5 paragraph replies thing. Now, I just want quality over quantity. Short, substantive replies keep the story moving and developing at a good pace. Long replies are needed sometimes too though, I trust you to post what is necessary! NO LENGTH REQUIREMENTS - PEOPLE BE BUSY!
♡ 18+ please. I enjoy exploring mature themes in my roleplays such as violence, crude language, moral ambiguity, extreme situations, and romance are always present in some form in my roleplays.
♡ I tend not to base my roleplays around pairings. Call me a little old school, but I came from a time where roleplays were centered around an idea for a world, so I just tend not to think about roleplays that way. Although, I do enjoy romance and always play multiple characters. I mostly prefer playing male and as a result, most my characters are male. I am willing to play most my male characters in mxf or mxm relationships depending on the characters. I usually have at least one female character at a time as well.
♡ Drama is great in roleplays, not in real life. :3
♡ I don't mind taking charge if you're out of ideas, but I love and appreciate input >.< I'm super approachable and like to share/plan ideas in OOC. Please feel free to chat and plan things out with me.
♡ Most new roleplay partners I find respond for a few weeks and then vanish when their life gets busy. I get it! Believe me! We have jobs and family and shit going on and sometimes all that stress squashes our creativity. Please communicate! I am patient and understanding! I want a roleplay partner who will stick around and we can explore and try all sorts of ideas and roleplays whenever they come to us, even if sometimes we're busy and we go through quiet patches ^_^

My current craving:

THE BOONE BROTHERS

92Pd3HVbRUNMp9J308keuEiXl-iyOHiNC-zhAoVoqPttno8NSbJCNy74fplJ7SRIyE4H38_OTWmIoOO9bnluiFg6dkgQpZGA1N0L3sbtaXC5RKDl7vAUTxKRHCm8KU_rVag_ClCR8WxpYoNqYIlSbmycN9mZlG8j1KkcmoSMFH-7WCcqnqzE2LZElEWF88UqUH3g9OWd6kEjuBsngzZMoISbbVIsZyhEJbB2g869M9SwJsSrr_QxoWTgkOGF4XFFQlCAIO4Q3QohboAPfvqfXoAlXOB5oef9d9gqwiFxy1G_R-kA1Z8z-lOJ0GvD_A6yLY0W0_b9RAblP1r166sSZtMKRQGTRVMD2mhmCOfEQX6Bi2pC4wIIsKAEZXOT0fgL5kdIGTfGmrTPwZdBVqXgJ12GDLPfJN9tVr25Zt-MnhZU9fUwzdPcQCzbfn8Us5Qf9BhKlgF5Dw18g4Z6ikxuIaPsNZs9BYbbB_dzoQ4erfAFTwtHQQOgyR1Zc9LSMYJS0tMA5zsm2DXyBRjbNLJ-D7O84q1TnYrpqF-Aw8yp0EE0DPnuQ_ZNynezXIqgyj0rTf9TQd1u8nL9kg3XFskJFuPAG1X2IU9Bz6teqsKK=w702-h569-no

This is one of my story ideas surrounding around three brothers who grew up in a less than stellar home environment. Certain "events" have led to these brothers being taken into the fostercare system where they experienced many struggles and lived in poverty. I have most their formative years and early adulthood lives planned out with loads of drama and shit to go down. I figured we could start them at whatever age we feel is best and can skip around to different times as we see fit.
This roleplay would be less action driven and more drama and character driven. I am going to post a little profile on each of the brothers I will play. If this gives you ideas for characters that can really work well with the brothers in any way (romance, drama, friendship, whatever), let me know! I'd love to hear your ideas! :D The oldest and middle brother are available for romancing, the youngest is available for making love triangle shenanigans if that is your thing.
Themes in this Roleplay: violence, abuse, trauma, druug dealing and other illicit activities, substance abuse, gangs, romance, lies, obsession, secrecy, and any more you see fit to add with the input of your character(s)!

Name: Victor John Boone "Vic"
DOB: January 23, 1989
Childhood: Being the eldest of the Boone brothers, much of Vic's early life is a mystery. He suffers in silence from the struggles that shaped his early childhood life.
Teen years: as violence in the Boone house increased, Vic tried his best to stay out of the house getting involved in young street gangs and petty crimes. When at home, he took the anger out from his childhood years on his younger brothers. Vic was taken from his house at 15 and placed in foster care.
Young adulthood: Vic ran away from the boys home he had been placed in at 16 and has been living on the streets since. He's had to fight and push to make his own way and survive.
Pic:
m9s0raIq_DGEsDqMqyGehnHH_9lbEqizh9kQrbCtR-5CL3kJ0TSN6bJgvV8I9ZcOXUdI8n8w2lKrK_F5K977YfloiQZzOLF-hK4Exi4DXfAngdiRzStsVWAY3KMsb2c6ZJ9NpwYAqQYq4N8OLYcIsq2sKzddf0qpGVyeOIGdTrw0NBreaJoYKqk8Iy5w33exi8LonsGjwqUQ9rxenkzINVyn1xHLiW7a3ojpsmDpN5ccVwxuiGKltDXxi34p3W9rdJmsOWtm0jxZbT2FlJkvIAH02GpGfMz9eCgFXA9Ud1_hPj_OsETi6QVk_aY06ZmJojsdhlcsJnF2z8FGNfELSgY28ldehhSSm0P09HAa4nKy7ovOmZy_okLv0x5iKatQzV5oe95_IlFslnvZ36HQu8ZTYkeLbefJHp5C3tuDe0TnJytNySrlLRhWc0f5KQS-EMxgu2Fh1Jn3sKjWCq-u3tNJxW6ybvm5RGlqPDkncXgVTv20Dyr7mfpoEyoadE8R4KdWUDp8S9PHTfHCqowmeK4mMsTYCcJdQgtCFPujUBnVeqAj7XN6Cg209H0ECE7ASqec1P2X9VURxTN2QT520jbXGbSU20ACMirrHelA=w278-h181-no

Name: Donavon Jesse Boone "Dj"
DOB: April 5, 1992
Childhood: Dj has always been a quiet boy. He was sweet, friendly, and thoughtful about the world, a creative boy with no outlet and no inspiration. He often stayed out of most the violence at home.
Teen years: Just as Dj entered his teen years, he was taken into foster care. He was separated from his brothers in this time and became very shy and quiet, figuring he could never get himself into trouble as long as he never spoke. He retreated into music, becoming isolated and depressed.
Young adulthood: Dj works at a cafe during the mornings and plays music in small venues around town at night. He recently connected with his little brother who had always been his closest friend.
Pic:
219TitcWYXcGhfvoMdDZ4qU_CpO63DDMIh4UhijAkwrpq5SEh4TGdwvHIyKEHcogsi6NfpFGA8tVXek5WIFoTvVQzibReE5odTWho_C1Lejx3EVjinYQo_r68_DFp880t4LtQabbFQu7qYLR1uXBl1XeEm7ASSG0_sczQY3Mi0JoTXwTLA5FrGm5vE_XhgN90aLiCODXc859BKZ3EzRTteQ1FsjviizSTU4AlWLTCzLlG7CbmbIIMoFE6kBTBzteognKuL6nEVV9jv3TxKfDsZccHMeh0M01pZVXmJgK7XwcnbYAsiZv_d6r0ZxVESAvro4PQihzCLZKxYBMob-FH2EdXHsLxzLRuJofoS1YiBgYbjCefYkdhyJ9FJt1EKEDMjero_-DC7TpRU6DPb0vKS1hlY6iadDv8rURrA4LuS8zVDC02RswpJ4OGQL-VJ_mDCl5UWgGhHa9xrXAL-PAkgKrZ6kZBOJTvtpDdMCKHgV8YX3OP65VI1rxWhzlWm3laR25yV0x_79HkgipnXOy6cGbIG2nIkRPTR_ihMs0iXF-1C_GO8ZcpV0gL1bC4kEPVw1XKW3p-sovcfdVbwllMu5Pk8HKO4xGKy3NwIiV=w500-h334-no

Name: Trigger James Boone "Tj" or "Trig"
DOB: September 3, 1993
Childhood: Trigger was a difficult child who unfortunately tried his parents' patience. His father often responded with striking Trigger with his hand or other nearby blunt objects. He did his best to hide the bruises from his father, but struggled to hide the ones from Vic who wasn't so careful with his torments which he referred to as "toughening up" his brothers.
Teen years: Trigger was taken into foster care just short of his 12th birthday. Starting out in a solid foster home, Trigger quickly began being shuffled around from one family to the next leading to behavioral issues. Trigger began fighting in school as well as shoplifting, drinking, smoking, and sneaking into the girl's locker room to steal hair barrettes.
Young Adulthood: Trigger was kicked out of his last foster home at 17 after getting arrested for a transgression against a classmate. Instead of going back into the system, Trigger decided to make it on his own. Reuniting with his oldest brother Vic. The two joined together in Vic's little business to survive.
Pic:
XWgb5vDpwhAhjeS_RGyniUwJgB3wE0e06A9mr3hDavSsBC9_1BuQPb-1Pcnxu-oEklrR2nRC-6fuN_6QX_XvRYaEgViA0yoggx0VpdejVBKXSXf1zsGMYmEjTJJjhykmkDzOQg8etE9H2oZcqzU-iu5fD1YmKnz4B1vfG8j_Oa7oQik-VWqR2bQ7837zv2-7dLKCUJbXGw7l32CQ5D0hS7Zyc-hVxQqdF0tyqfa4Hm6d33_VRZKTexY-2OuqwFUaMMYdri3Ja_c6qpwzyXF_ohkRT0-L80CbVeuOWqT1-e-DR9-5GJyHYRHnjBmQ0wLE9O68AdQ73my8Zntk0YADjPZXHk2KtRCPywRwGnHhHdAlKg640oEzGCgSMvYeIcse15ImEN4fGEgWFogVrLpycdS68KJmVFu5HS-E_PjDGAxnbLydhW30cLTMP4uXxJ8BWmlK15IRS887FnLdBl3ep29tGkjA3t7YPlclNPoeaVUTT8FjaCqaGa08Htfi_nil2ZZWlxd7X3eAslZwZWipAqgHJumVzkWFy9JMQthyCw4143IRDqcMgNBRN2tHSHBnaLnqZfDt4B4Kc8ZQPrICIgck00qKb6pjLASec7dFSQ=w570-h309-no

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back