• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Psycho Dungeonmaster!

Yin Valentine

A Little Evil
Let's make a simple skeleton, we don't need to worry much about character pasts considering they will not be needed for The Silence.

The torch beckons you...

Name:

Looks: (Pictures are okay!)

Personality:

Talents:

Last edited by a moderator:

"Creepiness doesn't exist, I only see what's necessary."

Name;

Aiden Pseudonymous

Age;

14 y/o (20 y/o if too young, make comment on age if so)

Looks;

A standard build, no significant bodily features. Standing at 5'8, a little taller than average for an Asian male. He has straight black hair, usually being combed to the left, hair going to the back of his neck and covering his eye. He wears a very limited color pallette, wearing a unzipped hoodie that is a solid grey, with Chimaira's "Infection" Logo on the back. He has a T-shirt with a simple interpretation of the grim reaper. He wears a navy blue pair of straight jeans that at ripped at the ankles and one knee. He wears brown work boots, the laces barely tied. He has his wireless black Hesh 2 Headphones over his neck aswell.

Personality;

Bleak, Grim, Cautious, Quiet, Reads People, Paranoid, Serious, Goal-led

Talents;

Very High Reflex, Puzzle Solving, Independent and Caring of others at the same time

Fears;

Small Spaces, Extreme Dark, Silence

Weaknesses

Can't Work under heavy pressure, Can't swim well, Prioritizes Stupid Things (such as Headphones)

Theme;

Any problems with character, please tell me so​

Name: Timothy!

Looks:

34823103_p0_zps40d58a43.png~c200

Personality: Extremely kind hearted, Loves strawberries, an innocent cinnamon roll

Talents: Is a skilled artist, Is a pacifist (this should be FUN)

Weakness: His greatest strength and weakness, his kindness and caring

Theme: [media]

[/media]
(If I did something wrong let me know pls!)

Too be honest, just hope natural selection doesn't come into play with Aiden around. Surchi is totally like jigsaw right now though.

Oh shit. I'm giving her ideas. Hell, maybe even mentioning this gave her the idea, and I only just now fucked up.

Name: Jane smith

Looks:
anime_girl_in_hoodie_by_shigokuboy-d8ixwx0.jpg

Personality: can be cold at times but has a heart, she can be shy, and she is kinda nervous around bugs and snakes.

fears: bugs, snakes, being abandon, blood, taking an others life)

Talents: her talents are singing, sword fighting (her farther trained her) and acting

Name:

Avalon "Avi" Jericho

Male

Personailty:

Unusually Cheery, Very bubbly, and the optimist. He is very easily frightened by thunder, anything demonic, and blood, but is otherwise brave. It take's a lot to break this young man's spirit, though. He has proven to be trustworthy, but kind of talks a lot, so keeping secrets is difficult -- but he manages.

Clock, I thought we were gonna torture people together.

D: Now I'll have to torture you.

[QUOTE="The Clockwork Poet]

Name:

Avalon "Avi" Jericho

Male

Personailty:

Unusually Cheery, Very bubbly, and the optimist. He is very easily frightened by thunder, anything demonic, and blood, but is otherwise brave. It take's a lot to break this young man's spirit, though. He has proven to be trustworthy, but kind of talks a lot, so keeping secrets is difficult -- but he manages.

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back