Looking for PS4 and PC Gamers with Discord (Text or Voice Chat is okay with me)

Both have obvious advantages and disadvantages which have been beaten to death in forums for years. I have purchased both PC and PS4 so I can play games with most people I know. I built my own PC because I like tinkering.

Both have obvious advantages and disadvantages which have been beaten to death in forums for years. I have purchased bother PC and PS4 so I can play games with most people I know. I built my own PC because I like tinkering.

What are some of your favorite games?

What are some of your favorite games?
Neverwinter Nights, Final Fantasy 14, Darksiders 3, destiny 2, Trials Fusion. A bunch of random stuff like that. I realized you mentioned anime games in the post but I haven't played many, which is weird because I like anime lolol

Now I really want to do a discussion thread on gaming, and about systems. Even if only to act as a jester, providing points while being a joke.

I have a PlayStation. Whichever OG darksouls was on, so maybe the or around the third one. I also have a PC. I'm a gaming hybrid with no care to what is used. I also have two discord profiles because of a sign in issue. I can plug in other controllers to my PC if I want to feel it or it's hyper reactive. The OG system if I want to have additional keybinds and buttons to do extra stuff. I usually use the keyboard.

Have you ever had a three screen setup? I'd recommend it. If you stream you can have one for a game, one for the chat, and the other for running time, editing, or overlaying YouTube. Combined with a console it can be fun. It makes the process faster. But now I must do a stereotype. Even though it's only the extremists of both sides doing it at this point, and like Nepgear and friends, all other types, including casuals being friends, and we all laughing at these types. Though like biology, there's facts involved but that's none of my business.

*MEIN HOLY GAMER SEGREGATION. HAIL OUR MIGHTY SUPERIORITY. IST DAS NICHT GUT GENUG FÜR DICH?!?* *marching noises and "Rise, rise, rise!" intensifies*
Honestly, I probably messed that up. But the question would be, was it intentional? You may interpret it for either party, as that's what this fiasco devolves into for both.

Yeah I have both! I have a gaming laptop and a PS4 because they're two different things. I really like my ps4 for rpg games like Persona or Neir.
I actually got my laptop because I have a lot of friends who play PC games and wanted to play with me. It's very easy to stay connected with others while playing on laptop, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back