• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern provιdenтιal нeιgнтѕ - ooc

So I half-assed KJ's personality. Will definitely modify it as the rp goes on and I get a better feel on him

also, i'd like to take a moment and appreciate the name of his fans, aka "KJays"

I'm afraid I have not, what's it about?
ok its called koe no katachi and it is about a boy who used to bully this girl because she was deaf. when she transferred schools all the other students started to bully and ostracize the boy pretty much blaming everything on him even though they bullied her as well. As the boy got older he developed anxiety and shut himself away from the world and almost killed himself because he hated himself for what he did to her when they were young, he meets the deaf girl again and starts developing a friendship with her and slowly starts making friends. In my opinion it's an amazing movie and i love it so much to the point i watched it a second time.

ok its called koe no katachi and it is about a boy who used to bully this girl because she was deaf. when she transferred schools all the other students started to bully and ostracize the boy pretty much blaming everything on him even though they bullied her as well. As the boy got older he developed anxiety and shut himself away from the world and almost killed himself because he hated himself for what he did to her when they were young, he meets the deaf girl again and starts developing a friendship with her and slowly starts making friends. In my opinion it's an amazing movie and i love it so much to the point i watched it a second time.

I'll probably watch it eventually . My sensei makes us watch movies over the summer so we don't forget anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back