• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Protocol: Training Wheels || Spiderman: Homecoming **INSPIRED** Roleplay (Not a Fandom RP) ONE SPOT!

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
Protocol: Training WheelsSo... I just got back from watching Spiderman: Homecoming and lemme say....

holy fuck.

Its probably my favorite Marvel movie at the moment, and so with that being said, I needed to work on an inspired roleplay right away or I don't think I could contain the amount of squealing, flailing, and general fan-girling that is currently engulfing me at the moment.

Right now you're most likely screaming, "STONE, JUST GET ON WITH IT ALREADY I WANTED A ROLEPLAY NOT THIS BS" at your screen and so I will, reluctantly, continue to the plot of this ordeal and keep any possible spoiler-y material to myself.

The idea of this roleplay is that there are eight people. Four actual superheros that have been saving the world, are famous, all that fun stuff. And four teens like Peter who kinda got their powers on accident and in order to not kill, destroy, vaporize, what have you, themselves, someone else, or an entire city.... they're gonna need some form of guidance, if you will. A mentor like Stark was to Peter (although he did it in the more distant, fatherly, "I only see you ever other Christmas and send belated, and torn birthday cards ever so often" sorta way which, was hilarious mind you) with a bit more to spice things up.

So think kinda like those AUs where the avengers train younger kid versions of themselves.

But not.

Why?

Cause this isn't happening in the Marvel universe, not at all. Simply because I'm technically not in the fandom and know shit-all when it comes to details one should know when making a fandom based roleplay.

ANYWAY...

This is a detailed roleplay so just give me at least two paragraphs per post when able and I'll be happy. Please be active when applying so I don't get salty when people never so, yada, yada, yada...

Roles below are first come first serve but please, for the love of everything that is and isn't holy do not take a role if you do not plan to stick around. I have had too many roleplays die because people don't care to show. Don't do that to me for the millionth time ;3;

Powers are going to be rather strict and passed by me before a CS is made (if that ever gets put up due to interest) so if you give me some Vision shit, I'll laugh and point towards the metaphorical door. Meaning, make sure power ideas are logical and make sense. I want a scientific (sounding) explanation as to why it works. Not some pseudo-occult magic bullshit. This isn't a fantasy Roleplay.

You can take both a hero AND a teen but if you don't think you can manage two characters and or put an equal amount of effort into both, then don't cause you're just taking up unnecessary space. (This also means you shouldn't take a second character just because the option is there, HELL NO. I see that happen all too often and it never ends well.)

ROLES
Heros: (Ages 25+)
- StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18
- Pavan Pavan
- The Comet The Comet
- Vampunk Vampunk

Teens: (Ages 16-19)
- izayoiix izayoiix
- C Chime-of-Midnight
- Th3 Jok3r Th3 Jok3r
- ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

That was a mouthful. Well, if you have any questions or are interested please lemme know! :D

Last edited:
I'm interested in a teen!
can't wait to see homecoming cause spiderman is fav marvel character

YesyesyesyesHOPEANDPRAY (also when you see it remember, after credit scenes
i just texted them asking and im praying. and pfffffft of course. i wait after every movie even if everyone leaves and the people try to come in and clean. excuse me im busy waiting, so no i can't leave just yet

What about interest as a human friend/"computer guy"? Haha.
The guy in the chair? XD

I mean, you don't gotta have a power. It would be hilarious honestly if your character was just there cause they knew to much to not be brought in.

I'd like a role as a teen please!
Spiderman Homecoming is probably in contention with Dr. Strange as my favorite marvel movie.

I think "Hero" is something of a stretch when it comes to my characters but oh well.

Sign me up Spock!

HERE is the IC. Reservation will last a total of 2 days in total before your spot is opened. If you need more time for a legit reason, you are to PM me. As I won't respond to any of that here or in the OOC thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back