• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Prosthetic Super Soldiers

Prudentia

The Kitty Soldier
Hello everyone!

I have an RP nearly ready to start but we need THREE more people. Here is a brief description about the story:

A group of young have become disabled by various situations, be it a disease or some kind of accident, that took away full functionality of their body. Society degrades, insults, and despises those that are disabled, favoring strength over weakness and helplessness.
A group of scientists have invented Prosthetic parts/technology to completely replace whatever was taken but these parts have an addition. These additions give the once disabled people "abilities" so they can fight, hack, etc.
These newly fixed individuals must work for the government as their Prosthetic Soldiers. The true enemy is unknown but there was also a group of banished soldiers from a failed experiment of the same Prosthetic technology.

The soldiers will go on various missions fighting these Evil soldiers to uncover the truth and history of Prosthetics. This is very combat centered, of course with relationship and character building.

Now, several people can show interest if they choose but these are the specs we need of those who want to join:
- Finish character sheet by Thursday night or Friday morning.
- We need: One peaceful female, one evil female, and one evil male. This is first come first serve.
- Long term stay and willing to write two to four paragraphs.

Let me know if you want to join! :D Also, ask any questions for ideas of Prosthetics and I can also provide a list later on of taken prosthetics.

For the sake of having more variety, I don't have to do the exact genders. Let me know! (Bump)

I'm thinking of an amputated leg and paralysis in an arm.

So you can do one set of body parts but not split. So like two arms or two hands or two legs. Some people have legs or arms but so long as the Prosthetic abilities are different, should be fine.

So you can do one set of body parts but not split. So like two arms or two hands or two legs. Some people have legs or arms but so long as the Prosthetic abilities are different, should be fine.
Good to know. Then how about just paralysis in both arms or would you rather them amputate?

Paralysis works.

What abilities are you thinking about. We are starting ASAP so I want to let people know.
Are you doing an Evil male or female?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back