PROSPIT

(i!! am sorry for taking so long i was out of the house aa!!!!!)

Autumn snapped her head to Elijah, and stood on his bed. She had wide eyes. God, she kept being stupid!!! You know God is laughing at you again. You can practically hear it.

AUTUMN: Hi--Uhm--I can explain??

YOU CAN HEAR NRUB'YIGLITH'S LAUGH ECHO THROUGH BARREN SEAS OF BLOOD, ACROSS A SKY POPULATED WITH THE WAILS OF THE DAMNED, AND THE WHISPERS OF THOUSANDS OF DEMONS IN THE CAVERNS OF MADNESS.

(nrub'yiglith is the best running gag for autumn)
(it also makes me wonder if fishsprite can be prototyped with it so autumn can be shamed even more)
(a sprite who does jack shit for her but mock her is 10/10)

Elijah shot her another stupid smileTM and proceeded to flop unceremoniously down onto his bed. 

ELIJAH: Welp, hop on in!! I promise I don't snore!!!!

ELIJAH: .....Well, actually, I can't promise that, but you know what I mean!!!!!

He pulled back the covers so she'd have a place to lay, then shut his eyes and relaxed. Soon, he would be back on his world, and soon, he'd be able to kick some monster ass!

((???????? will actually descend and ΞΞ with Nrub'Yiglith. Even worse.))

Autumn notices that a SEGA Genesis and Bootchaser: Meme Edition are lying on the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Autumn decided to just get over herself.

Right!! She was a teen, she could handle sleeping with a super-hot-and-attractive guy her age!!!!
....You want to scream. Maybe she's just overthinking the situation, or that's what she tells herself as she slips into bed. Before any other awkward and suffering-inducing thoughts or emotions and be produced, she's fast asleep. Riightt next to Elijah.

(maybe you should post something that shows the others they fell asleep to each other?? because its sorta weird to start posting about it without anything signifying it even happened and oh gog I'm sorry that sounded really annoying)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova awakes with a start. She grasps her chest, breathing heavily. What.. happened? Did Wellsav kill her? Dammit! Groaning in frustration, she covers her face with her hands and falls back onto her bed. Stupid. So stupid. Of course BB was after her. That was so dumb. She supposed now she would wait for Sievert's scolding. Sievert... she rolled onto her side, imagining what he must be going through right now, with her other self dead. A tear streaked down her face. How could she have been so blind? In her anger to not let the same thing happen again to her, she instead put Sievert through it. Again, perhaps. Pulling out her Prospit smart phone, she opened Pesterchum. 

@Verdana

Sievert3 appears on Prospit. He teleports to the white queen & co and asks, "hey guys, is it okay if i have sekx with my gf?"

The white queen looks to Sievert, speechless. Why the hell is he asking her? "Sure...?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back