PROSPIT

AUTUMN: Oh, sorry--I--Uh--
AUTUMN: --Nova!

Her attention diverts from the...DREAM boy (You want to die a bit inside from that pun.), and to Nova and "anime slenderman."
AUTUMN: Oh, thank lord...

...Autumn realizes she is still holding onto his hand, and promptly let go. She didn't know what to do next, honestly.
Other than make a even bigger idiot of herself, that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elijah let out a gasp as Nova started to fall towards the surface, but relaxed when he saw ?? catch her. Had she fallen back asleep? Did that mean she was awake in the Medium now? He looked back to Autumn, thinking hard (even though that wasn't his strong suit).

ELIJAH: Do you think we oughta go back to our worlds too?????

ELIJAH: I kind of don't want to go back.... mine is really creepy!!!!!

ELIJAH: But I don't know if we make progress in the stupid game by being here!!!!! You know??????

He continued to smile apologetically and rub his aching hand. All he seems to be able to do is smile, because he's not that bright.

AUTUMN: I didn't get to look at mine...
AUTUMN: But!!!!
AUTUMN: I think....!! We have to!!
AUTUMN: So, I'll..pester you later, Elijah!!

Autumn...tried to...wake up? Fall asleep? Whatever magic shit. What even was it CALLED--

SNORE.

She was still damn floating. Like an IDIOT.

ELIJAH: Au-- Autumn--- You forgot to-------

He couldn't help but chuckle again as he gently took a hold of his friend's still-floating body and guided her back to her tower room, and into her bed. He even tucked her in, just to be nice. With that, Elijah flew back to his own room, landing on his bed with a thud. He shut his eyes, dreading what he would see when he woke, and soon fell back asleep, only to wake back up on his planet.

Being the ditz that he is, Elijah had fallen asleep in some closet in his house as he looked for stuff to combine with his yo-yo. He promptly awoke on Prospit, where he flew around and explored for a long time. He actually forgot about his friends for a time, but when he looked into the clouds and remembered, he felt like shit. His adventure over, he flew back to his bed and slept to reawaken on his world.

Elijah woke up in his golden bed and immediately launched himself through his window and out into the air. He made a beeline towards Nova's tower, tripping on her windowsill and crash landing in her room. He quickly rose and ran over to her bed, where he proceeded to frantically shake his friend's sleeping dreamself.

ELIJAH: HEY NOVA YOU GOTTA WAKE UP I GUESS BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT SPRITE YOU TOLD ME TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Noivian

Nova woke up to shouting in her face.

NOVA: oh shit hello Elijah

NOVA: yeah i know, i dreamed of it. 

NOVA: time to pull another time shenanigan i suppose...

Elijah calmed down and let go of Nova, standing by her bed with his hands on his hips. He tilted his head to the side in curiosity.

ELIJAH: Time shenanigan????????????

ELIJAH: What do you mean by that??????

ELIJAH: What happened to you?????????

Nova: a lot of shit.

Nova: most just messing up kernelsprites

Nova: and prototypinging

Nova: I'm fixing it as we speak

Nova: uh

Nova: I think so

Nova: it's like my consciousness is split or something

Nova: but it's ok

Nova: it's fixed now

Nova gets up from her bed and walks over, opening the door. 

NOVA: oh hey, faceless

NOVA: what are you doing here?

==> Wake up.

Autumn wakes up in her bed..all nice and tucked in. Huh. 
You don't give it much thought, really. Your Prospit doesn't seem to be like that other timeline, where it looked like some golden ghetto. You can thank the lord for that, at least. 
She jumps out of her window (after hesitating), and manages to float without crushing someone's hand. She floats to Elijah's tower (she's pretty sure it is), but he doesn't seem to be there...

You jump on his bed like an idiot.

ELIJAH: Oh.... okay!!!

ELIJAH: As long as it's fixed!!!!!

ELIJAH: Anyway, I gotta go back to grinding so I can kill that stupid imp and get through my gate!!!!

ELIJAH: Have fun with time shit, Nova!!! See you later!!!!!!

With that, Elijah flew back to his own tower to go back to sleep and return to LOEAD, but there was someone inside!!!

ELIJAH: OH!!! Hi Autumn!!!!!!!!! What's up??????????

NOVA: okay, bye Elijah

NOVA: and

NOVA: oh shit!

NOVA: how can we help?

(i!! am sorry for taking so long i was out of the house aa!!!!!)

Autumn snapped her head to Elijah, and stood on his bed. She had wide eyes. God, she kept being stupid!!! You know God is laughing at you again. You can practically hear it.

AUTUMN: Hi--Uhm--I can explain??

((you're fine!!! I was eating dinner anyway yo))

Elijah blinked at Autumn's sudden startled reaction. The surprise was soon wiped off his face and he gave her his customary smile.

ELIJAH: Ah..... That's okay!!! I'd jump on my bed too if I'd thought of it!!!!

ELIJAH: But, in any case, was there something you wanted to see me for? Sorry I was out, I was waking up Nova's dream self!!!

Autumn sighed. Woohoo! She wasn't an idiot (or at least in HIS eyes.) That was a step, at least, in her non-existent ladder of stupidity .

AUTUMN: Oh!!!! I just wanted to check on you..!!
AUTUMN: Oh, wait!! Also,
AUTUMN: I instakilled the super strong imp!!

AUTUMN: Like, POW! Dead!!

Elijah gasped. This was big news!!!

ELIJAH: YOU DID???????

ELIJAH: IS HE GONE FOR GOOD?????

ELIJAH: I hope he's not still blocking my gate...................................

Elijah huffed and gave an uncharacteristic frown. It seemed like he was very, very weak.

She was actually proud of herself, until she saw Elijah so down. She felt like whatever pride she had in herself went crashing and burned. She tried reinforce a bright smile on her own face.

AUTUMN: Hey!!!
AUTUMN: Don't give up!
AUTUMN: If you stay
HOPEFUL,  and keep on trying, I'm sure you'll do it!!!
AUTUMN: Anything and everything good can happen, so if you just keep hoping it will, then it probably wil!!!
AUTUMN: I mean, if you know what I mean?!?

Elijah's frown very quickly disappeared. He wasn't one to stay down for long.

ELIJAH: Yeah, I know what you mean!!!

ELIJAH: Thanks, Autumn!!! You're super cool!!!!

ELIJAH: Well, I've gotta get back to grinding!!!!! I've got enemies to slay!!!

ELIJAH: Are you gonna go back to sleep??? You can sleep in my bed if you want!!!!!!!!!

==> Autumn.exe: Crash.

No way.
He actually did it.
He actually asked you if you wanted to sleep with him?!?!?? I mean, it's probably in a platonic way, but still!! Or...was this some some subtle, lowkey sly advancement on her?! You freak out internally, as if slowly spiraling into a descent of hormones...

AUTUMN: yes please

Users who are viewing this thread