PROSPIT

Nova jerks awake in her bed, sitting upright suddenly. The world around her was golden colored, similar to her room, but gold... Shaking her head, Nova hops out of bed and goes to the window, watching as the golden moon below her slowly turns, the towers reaching into Skaia... The clouds were pretty today, and told stories of possibilities they might encounter. She sat at her window, watching them. 

The faceless guy is in Nova's room at well, waiting for her awakening. Looks like he is quite determined to keep Nova alive.

Meanwhile, in the Medium where Nova is, the faceless person is waiting for her to awaken.

The same one in the same timeline. Probably some science shit you wouldn't understand.

Elijah, after a while of trying to sleep, suddenly finds himself awake in a golden room, in a golden tower, in a golden bed.... in golden pajamas. He slowly sat up, thoroughly confused, and looked around. ...Was this.... Prospit? He slid out of the bed, stared at his new threads for a moment, then noticed the tall window in the tower room. He poked his head outside and was promptly mesmerized by the clouds.... woah. He could make out.... visions, he supposed, in the clouds. He had no idea what was going on in them, so he shook his head and looked away before he could get too confused. Looking elsewhere, Elijah spotted another tower a ways away from his own. He could almost make out.... a figure. Was it one of his friends? "HEEEEYYY!!!" he called out, leaning halfway out his window and waving his hand in greeting.

Nova isn't about to question it, given she still believes this faceless man is God. He can do whatever the fuck he wants. She offers him a small smile and wave, sitting up in her windowsill. When someone calls out to her, she looks behind her to the other tower... promptly falling out the window. Nova enjoys the freefall for a bit, before swirling over and flying back up to eye level with the other person, waving and smiling happily.

((How should we do talking? Like pesterchum, or...? @Verdana ))

Nova float closer to Elijah, extending a hand in greeting. 

NOVA: hey there!

NOVA: let me guess...

NOVA: TT? 

NOVA: i'm Nova!

NOVA: i suppose we can be on a first name basis...

@aniking

FACELESSPRITE

((//looks at Nova's current Catsprite//

//imagines ?? with neko ears//

//dies of cute//))

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a sudden snark, in another tower, followed by a thud.
AUTUMN: owww....
In her own tower, Autumn got up. She took a good look around. It was..well, in one word, GOLD. Gold clothing, gold walls, gold tower. It wasn't even too long before she put two and two together; this was Prospit...? After almost dying to a meteor, it wasn't the craziest thing to happen. Anyhow, she looked outside. It..was beautiful, she supposed. After hearing the shout, she looked to the other towers. Oh, a floating girl talking to a boy.

Normal shit.

((hmm well now i gotta decide what to do with Nova. There's a running theme in Homestuck that Space players always become what they idolize (Jade became a furry, Kanaya became a rainbow drinker....) I haven't decided what Nova wants to be/idolizes. With her newfound "relationship" with ??, she might actually want to become a First Guardian...))

Nova's phone buzzes in her sylladex... huh, this one is gold, like everything else. She pulls it out to look at Pesterchum. 

ELIJAH: Oh wow!!!! How'd you know?????????????

ELIJAH: ...... Actually, I guess it's a little obvious, huh????

ELIJAH: Oh well!! My name's Elijah!!!! Nice to meet you, Nova!!!!

He shook her hand and then, wondering if he could fly too, stepped outside of his window, yelping as he momentarily fell into free-fall before righting himself and floating back up to Nova. On his way back up, he spotted another tower in the distance, with another figure inside. He called out to her as well and waved with both arms.

ELIJAH: HEYYY!!!! OVER HEEEEERE!!!!!!!!

NOVA: haha, kinda! ^.^

NOVA: nice to meet you, Elijah!

Seeing Elijah waving, Nova turned and waved, too. 

NOVA: HEY! COME OVER HERE!

((Transcend?))

After a sigh, and a short time reflecting on her personal life decisions to have lead up to that moment, Then her head snapped to the boy calling her. Oh lord, he was floating too.

...Deep breaths, Autumn. She wave back, giving a somewhat awkward smile. There was no way in hell she was gonna jump out her window willy-nilly to find out if she could fly.

Motioning to Elijah to follow, Nova made her way over to the newcomer, offering a hand in greeting. 

NOVA: hey!

NOVA: i'm Nova!

NOVA: what's your name?

Elijah followed Nova over to the new girl's tower, floating clumsily as he still got the hang of the whole thing.

ELIJAH: I'm Elijah!!!! I'm TT!!!!

ELIJAH: Don't you wanna fly??????

AUTUMN: Woah, Nova?!
AUTUMN: TT-- I mean, Elijah...?!
AUTUMN: Wow you're are a lot more attractra--
AUTUMN: --Hahaha, I mean, hi, I'm Autumn!

....Freudian slipup!! You want to mentally slap yourself uptop the head. 

The unknown faceless guy (From here on out being called ??) waves in the distance.

((Transcending is surpassing. In this case, to Transcend is to surpass god tier. Few have Transcended, but the ones who have became First Guardians. And remember: To become a First Guardian means to drink the fires of the Green Sun.))

Elijah smiled stupidly and stuck out his hand towards Autumn.

ELIJAH: Nice to meet you, Autumn!!!!!!

ELIJAH: Come on!! Try flying!!! It's the best!!!!!

ELIJAH: Walking sucks!!!!!!

AUTUMN: Haha, I'm good, hahaha..

For as long as she remembered, she never had the best luck. She would describe it as rotten (that is, only when it was. It was actually pretty normal luck.) It was this she blamed when she let herself fall out of the window, letting out one of the more girly screams she had.

AUTUMN: AAAAA--Oh.

...Of course, she ended up floating.
Then she realized she was holding onto Elijah's hand for dear life. She could feel whatever God there was, it was laughing at her. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!!

MEANWHILE IN THE FURTHEST RING

NRUB'YIGLITH, SHAMEBEAST KING OF GROTESQUERY, WRITHE-LORD OF THE MOIST BEYONDHOOD laughs at the human Autumn's stupidity.

Elijah laughed a little bit more, then realized that laughing at someone who's spooked is  DICK MOVE and he should feel ASHAMED.

ELIJAH: Sorry, that was just really cute!!!!

ELIJAH: You screamed and everything!!!!

ELIJAH: ......Anywho....................

ELIJAH: You're kind of.........................

ELIJAH: Hurting my hand there..............................

He continued to smile despite the fact that he was losing feeling in the hand that Autumn clung to.

ALSO IN THE FURTHEST RING

OGLOGOTH, THE DEEP ONE, grinds his teeth. All the beings of the Milky Way galaxy will frown continuously-- wait no. All the beings of the Triangulum galaxy will frown continuously for nine thousand years.

Nova looked over the two, before her eyes started to roll back in her head, eyelids closing. Looks like she's fallen asleep again. Not a sleep walker, Nova started to plummet towards the surface of the moon, unable to keep herself afloat any longer. 

Users who are viewing this thread