• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Project Zodiac

Pastel Yosuke

open up your heart

The city streets are illuminated by neon lights, and the stars can no longer be seen anywhere.

"Good riddance. The stars are only cold and distant."

The city of New Bay is the capital of the entertainment district and wealth in the country. It's no surprise that millionaires and tourists flock here each year. But darkness squirms underneath the city's outer surface.

The hidden world of Eden is there by night.

Countless years of important history has lead to the construction of several shrines in the city. But what the public is unaware of, is that these portals were built to serve as portals for creatures called guardians.

Guardians were once mythical creatures given the task of protecting the city from disaster and terror. Yet, after the unexpected death of the leader of the shrine project, most of its secrets died with him. The shrines went disregarded.

Thus, years and years passed. The shrines grew old, and were in disrepair. As a result, the guardians had become corrupted, dangerous. Eventually, the government became aware of the situation, but sealed it away from the public's gaze. Yet, no matter how many troops they sent, the guardians could not be contained.

Hisao Himura was the one who discovered that only certain people had the capability to fight these monsters.

Certain people who had undergone trauma in their past were the only ones capable of fighting the guardians. The government scoured through orphanages, and through the streets looking for homeless youths.

Hisao disagreed with their methods, believing they should warn the people and advertise for help. They disregarded his urging, and he was later mysteriously found deceased in a dark alleyway, leaving the government to do what they wished...

After two years, twenty six individuals with the capability to fight these monsters were found. They became titled The Zodiacs, and were cut up into four separate groups, or squads. Although they were still allowed to live their individual lives, they have all been trained to fight these guardians. A larger threat is coming, however, as certain government agents have leaked information to the wrong people. Cults have formed, and the stakes are only becoming higher.

RP Summary

There are twenty six open spots here. Each spot is represented by a zodiac sign. I would like you to make your character's personality resemble their respective zodiac's, even vaguely is fine.

To make everything more interesting, there are certain powers to chose from.

Zodiac Claim List:

Rat:

Ox: Gigi

Tiger: LifeNovel

Rabbit:

Dragon: Prizzy Kriyze

Snake: remembervvinter

Horse: Puggie

Sheep/Ram: Pastel Yosuke

Monkey:

Rooster:

Dog: Nico

Boar:

Cat: Mockingbird

Aries:

Taurus:

Gemini:

Cancer: Jess Buck

Leo: PastelYosuke

Virgo: Pushks

Libra: pokemariofan64

Scorpio: Jailbird

Sagittarius:

Capricorn:

Aquarius:

Pisces:

Ophiuchus:

Power listing:

[Healing]

[air manipulation]

[sound manipulation] *Reserved by Jess Buck

[manipulating/generating nature or plant life] *Reserved by Puggie

[manipulating/generating crystals]

[manipulate and generate electricity] *Reserved by LifeNovel

[manipulate metal]

[manipulate gravity]

[manipulate blood] *Reserved by remembervvinter

[manipulate the earth] *Reserved by Gigi

[create illusions] *Reserved by Mockingbird

[manipulate water]

[psychic powers] *Reserved by Prizzy Kriyze

[manipulate and generate light] *Reserved by Pastel Yosuke

[manipulate aura]

[manipulate darkness] *Reserved by Jailbird

[manipulate spirits] *Reserved by Pushks

[manipulate sand and glass]

[poison/paralyze others and induce sleep]

[manipulate/generate wood]

[manipulate astral energy]

[generate and manipulate forcefields]

[super enhanced strength]

[force oneself into another's mind to read their thoughts/memories/etc]

[shape-shifting] *Reserved by Nico

[super speed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmm this has an interesting twist of including both zodiacs...I like it! Although there is a large number of spots open, which is not a bad thing, but the question is can you fill them all and this seems like it would be big for just a thread unless you have multiple tabs then it could work.

(If you are taking reservations I would be pleased to roleplay as the Tiger character with the manipulation and generation of electricity.)

Thank you all for your interest!

@LifeNovel

Hello! Sorry for not answering your statements earlier. ;o; It's supposed to be a large RP, and I'm planning to have two/three IC threads. :) there's going to be lots of freedom for players to influence the storyline and lots of character interaction!

Love the idea! Thank you for the invite! Not sure what i want to play, but all of it sounds awesome and i can make a character to fit! We should deff start takign reservations so someone doesnt write out a whole character only to see someone posted 2 minutes before them taking away one of their 2 things.

I'm defiantly interested~

I shall be lurking~~~

Thinking of making a Cat and Dog.

Who knows, who knows....*sinks into shadows*

*pushes away my creepy entrance*

Before I do anything I would like to know if this will be a one liner rp or more 1-2 paragraphs OORRr more detailed

I'm just curious X3

Okay since this is a reservation thing, I'll take Cancer and sound manipulation

Y'all taking all my preferable options,oh dear. I will take either water,darkness,aura,metal,or gravity. Which ever is not chosen last.

Twenty-six is a large number. Perhaps I could be of assistance in making it.

What I'm trying to say is, I'd like to reserve a place in this RP.

Ah, hey, I want in too. OuO~

Can I reserve spirit manipulating Virgo? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back