• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™Ήπ™΄π™²πšƒ πšƒπ™°πšπšƒπ™°πšπš„πš‚ β€” ooc

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

idalie

α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴏꜰ Κ™α΄€Κ™ΚΚŸα΄Ι΄
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya! Welcome to the Temporary OOC! πŸͺ
CLICK HERE for the discord

What's your favourite sci-fi movie or tv show?​

Last edited:
πŸ’ƒ my fave scifi without a doubt is event horizon (horror moment) but most scifi horror is totally up my alley. been rippin starfield and it's itching the high stakes/drama scifi without overwhelming world ending horror

chara ideas i been stewin is ex military signing up bc it's what's right, its duty (there's not much else left for her back home) and also a jaded scientist fella who's gone along to provide whatever skills as well as to avoid criminal charges for potentially nefarious science things :xFsmile:

Hey there, looking forward to joining the crew!

A short list of only a few of my favorites: The Expanse, Altered Carbon, Fifth Element, A.I., Interstellar, Treasure Planet, Annihilation, Gataga, Minorty Report, The Day The Earth Stood Still... yeah Sci-fi is one of my favorite genres, it's hard to pick! I could definitely go on lol

Last edited:
πŸ’ƒ my fave scifi without a doubt is event horizon (horror moment) but most scifi horror is totally up my alley. been rippin starfield and it's itching the high stakes/drama scifi without overwhelming world ending horror

chara ideas i been stewin is ex military signing up bc it's what's right, its duty (there's not much else left for her back home) and also a jaded scientist fella who's gone along to provide whatever skills as well as to avoid criminal charges for potentially nefarious science things :xFsmile:
Event Horizon jason isaacs my LOVE!!!!!!

I can't wait for unethical war criminals! Perfect to restart humanity!!!

Hey there, looking forward to joining the crew!

A short list of only a few of my favorites: The Expanse, Altered Carbon, Fifth Element, A.I., Interstellar, Treasure Planet, Annihilation, Gataga, Minorty Report, The Day The Earth Stood Still... yeah Sci-fi is one of my favorite genres, it's hard to pick! I could definitely go on lol
Yes!!! I absolutely love these too!! If you notice I stole quite a few visuals from the expanse because i think they're so pretty (: welcome aboard!!!

Placeholder until I can get more info in… man i love working til 9pm and feeling BEATEN by the time I transit home

Hiya! Welcome to the Temporary OOC! πŸͺ

What's your favourite sci-fi movie or tv show?​
okay might be basic but interstellar EATS EVERY TIME !! the cornfield chase …. the soundtrack …. it does smth to my brain :,)

okay might be basic but interstellar EATS EVERY TIME !! the cornfield chase …. the soundtrack …. it does smth to my brain :,)
matthew mcconaughey candy GIF by Trolli

By the way! The discord server is linked above for all those who haven't joined yet (:

My favorite show used to be star wars. Haven't seen it in years. Not a big fan of, but I also appreciate star trek. It's got some neat lore. I like Picard. Mass effect and cyberpunk 2020/2077 are cool. I don't care for the anime. Cyberdeck >>>>> sandevistan any day. Any day! Ghost in a shell and cowboy bebop had neat takes on the future. I'm also a big fan of warhammer lore. Also a shootout to mad max and elysium as being cool movies. πŸ‘€

But on a side note, I think my character is finished :think: I'm never 100% certain because I always feel like I'm missing sonething. Is Bo accepted? Or is there anything else I should add? I've never been a fan of real faceclaim so I left that part out.

Also, when do you expect the RP to begin? I know more bios will need to be finished first, but I'm curious πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Last edited:
My favorite show used to be star wars. Haven't seen it in years. Not a big fan of, but I also appreciate star trek. It's got some neat lore. I like Picard. Mass effect and cyberpunk 2020/2077 are cool. I don't care for the anime. Cyberdeck >>>>> sandevistan any day. Any day! Ghost in a shell and cowboy bebop had neat takes on the future. I'm also a big fan of warhammer lore. Also a shootout to mad max and elysium as being cool movies. πŸ‘€

But on a side note, I think my character is finished :think: I'm never 100% certain because I always feel like I'm missing sonething. Is Bo accepted? Or is there anything else I should add? I've never been a fan of real faceclaim so I left that part out.

Also, when do you expect the RP to begin? I know more bios will need to be finished first, but I'm curious πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Hihi! Sorry for being slow, I'll be reviewing all characters after everyone's completed by either this tuesday or wednesday coming! But you're fine without a faceclaim, don't worry! If you check the first message of the ooc thread, join our discord (: I think mostly everyones there besides a couple! We're using that for ooc (quicker and easier)

ghost in a shell is absolutely gorgeous though, good choice 😊

all new or uncompleted character submissions must be completed by this wednesday!!

lostbird lostbird anyasjoy anyasjoy and please feel free to hop in the discord with the rest of the gang if you two are still interested! the link should still be active (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back