• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Project Regalia Interest Check

Rings the stalker alarm
AaLvqAd.png

u wot m8? = v =

specters specters if it's currency issues, I can work on that.while there may be a universal currency, different places will value things differently based on circumstances. Could there be perhaps a specific currency for each race? And some villages and such may request for certain items which fetch a good value only in their village.

Pyosimros Pyosimros Of course, the more the merrier : )

Kazu Kazu Alexander Time Alexander Time Dark Sanctuary Dark Sanctuary I'll take all the help I can get. Could you guys PM me? Or if it would be easier I could set up a separate thread for finalizing plans. Also, I like that idea Dark Sanctuary, we'll have to work out some details, but I like the general direction of that

I would need the coordination between my side and the establishment of locations and towns. If i can get a rough overview of the town size, general locations and surrounding places of note, i can set up the currency easier.

I may be interested in this if you're still accepting people. I'll have to finish looking more into this later before I make my decision as rn I'm bout to nap, LOL. But after reading what I have, this sounds nice. I'll post again once I'm ready to say whether I'm willing to join or not. ^_^
I just wanted to say that in case you have a certain limit to how many players you're letting in.

I mean this would have to be developed a bit after the currency system was laid out, but I could supposedly help out with a job or at the very least merchant system, being as the main goal for those are generally to earn and use money. I can give an idea and format, or just simply making the list look pretty I guess.

Pyosimros Pyosimros Of course, the more the merrier : )

Kazu Kazu Alexander Time Alexander Time Dark Sanctuary Dark Sanctuary I'll take all the help I can get. Could you guys PM me? Or if it would be easier I could set up a separate thread for finalizing plans. Also, I like that idea Dark Sanctuary, we'll have to work out some details, but I like the general direction of that
Sorry for not saying anything sooner, but I'm interested , however I'm very busy so I don't know if I be able to join. If you need help with coding or anything with the story line I don't mind helping.

Also thanks dragonsfire dragonsfire for the tag <3. But your right I'm always busy.

Also, for anybody interested, I am looking for a few people to assist me in completing this project. I would ask for help in finishing the locations, setting up the combat system, setting up a currency system, and finalizing anything else.
I am interested in participating in Project Regalia. I would also like to be involved with it's creation and development. If you are interested in my assistance, then please message me, and I will offer what I can to the project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back