• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Project Olympus.

Hey btw is there any difference between the various cities? Like do each city-state with the god they are named after have certain qualities to them like more so than the others or does it really matter?
Glad you asked. The various cities will take on certain cultural aspects of their named city. Zeus will try to pass off as a city for kings. Hephaestus will be focused on mass production and will probably have the leading inovators and most robotically augmented of the thirteen. Etc. etc.

We do have an ooc, so if you've decided that you would join, please hop on over there and say hello to everyone.

*Cracks knuckles*
Its been two long months since i saw this site, that hurricane really took lots down over here...but it's not stopping me from visiting: my favorite site and overall the great ideas, the great writing and imagination of the people here. Buddy count me in, i surely gonna enjoy this for a very long time, lets get this old brain pumping ideas!

I've looked at this like, three times. I'll check your threads out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back