• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Project "NOVA"

BiohazardZERO

A Mere Shadow, of theLlast.
It is a rp where the last of humanity, inside one, just one massive shipyard, are trying to find a suitable home. The alien race, the scourge, have destroyed earth, and most of humanity, and are now trying to erase humanity from existence. Will you succeed?

Name:

Position:

Dislikes:

Bio:

Extra:

IF YOU HAVE A SHIP, YOU HAVE TO FILL THIS OUT TOO!!!

Ship Type:

History of Ship:

Special Orders (For example: Retreat for Repairs if heavily damaged. This means in the sim, if your ship is heavily damaged, I'll make it go back for repairs.):

Here are basic positions:

Civilian: What do you expect?

Soldier: They help guard against enemy boarding parties, and are used as scouts to see if the said planet is suitable.

Naval: Space battles will be the majority. Here are the available roles. The number in parentheses are how many people that can be that certain role. The numbers with the weapons are what weapons it has. The battles will be done before we rp about it, (I have a sim) so, if I say you are heavily damaged, rp that you take many, many hits. If I say you die, then rp for a little, but then you have to die. Multiple characters are necessary for fighter class ships... And also,

Miner Base: Gets resources for the ship.

Recon Pilot: Light Fighter. Good for bombers and hit and run.

1xLight Laser

Fighter: Heavy fighter, this is good for decoy, or and fighter class ships.

2xLaser

Bomber: Good for capital ships.

1xAnti-Matter Bomb

Anti-Fighter Frigate(8): What the name says. Can warp to other planets.

4xHeavy Laser

Missile Frigate(8): Good for long range. Can warp.

1xMissile Battery

Beam Frigate(8): Has one beam that can concentrate on a target. Can warp.

1xBeam

Destroyer(2): Capital ship. It is powerful, and serves as the backbone of our forces. Can warp.

1xHeavy Cannon

1xMissile Battery

Missile Destroyer(2): Capital Ship. It is great for sieges, and is invaluable. Can warp.

4xMissile Battery

Beam Destroyer(2): Capital Ship. It has a very, very powerful beam that destroyes other capital ships with ease.

1xHeavy Beam

Cruiser(2): The mother of all ships, it has the death beam, which tears other ships with ease. Hard to repair.

1xDeath Beam

1xMissile Battery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back