• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PROJECT: MAGICAL WARRIORS (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
8zqbvgp-jpeg.1068478
Leigh Sullivan -- Blue Diamonds.
[fruit of labor.] 💠

Leigh leans back, bangs their head against the chain link fence. It rattles again, this time with an abnormal dent where their head impacted. Sound. Sound works both ways, both ears. It’s there, it’s normal.

Gold-rimmed, round glasses. A square cotton patch over one eye.

Something about them seemed unnatural. Tranquil. Like they could stare down a cobra without blinking if they tried.

Leigh blinks.

“I can’t live your life, it’s too fragile.”

The flat of their hand quells the l vibration of the fence.

“Do you think you have enough?”

Kikimura Kikimura

Nathan Boss

"E-enough? enough what?"

Nathan asked, looking at her puzzled. he could tell she was off---she was definitely one of ... those.
He had to get away from her as fast as possible ---but he also felt something inside him want to burst; not that he planned to let it.

"Y-you're one of them aren't you? you're . . . a magical girl, right? w-what do you with me?"

He wondered, cold sweat running down his forehead as he was seemingly stuck in place.

KAmber KAmber

8zqbvgp-jpeg.1068478
[fruit of labor.] 💠

Fear's a response. It's not a good one, but it's still a response. Leigh tilts their head ever so slightly, offsetting their lack of depth perception with a second perspective. Fifteen meters. It's easy enough to let off an attack before Nate ever gets out of range.

Not that they're getting there just yet.
"I can't live your life, it's too fragile. Interdependent. I don't want. I'm present. I just move. There's nothing you see that wouldn't shatter on its own."

A knee slides up to Leigh's chest, creasing the material of their white button-down shirt. "I'm not a girl. That's not what I normally hear," they state coolly. Tenting fingers over the fabric of their slacks. "Is what you have here, enough?"

Kikimura Kikimura

Nathan Boss
Nathan looked at them puzzled, not understanding what they want as he felt like his only way to get away from this is to do . . . That.
and so he suddenly rushed off over to a close alley; transforming to his Magical girl form--hoping his gender and size change would make the difference.

"What's the plan?" his familiar asked, as if appearing out of think air.

"HOPEFULLY, she wouldn't recognize me this way."
Negev squeaked, a hand resting upon her elongated blade.

KAmber KAmber

Rose was staring at Vanguard, eyes full of anger, yet.... there was something else there in her expression. Something that couldn't be grasped by anyone except those who lost someone close to them.

"You... think you have a chance by ganging up on me.... but... I'm not alone either."
"Sonic, Bang!" Heartbeat yelled as she finally unsheathed her katana. The moment its dull-colored blade got exposed to the air it emanated a powerful shockwave and a loud booming voice as if someone just exploded a bomb there. The shockwave was released on all direction indiscriminately and pushed anyone affected away from the wave source. It attack all the magical girls nearby, the doctor, even Rose.
Rose heard Heartbeat's attack and brought up a tornado around her to block and disperse the sound blast from her own body. She then made her tornado vanish as she glared at both the Ice magical girl and Vanguard. Rose still had the glare as if she wanted to murder her for some reason.

"My sister.... she died to protect you... but she didn't do anything to keep me safe from being manipulated. You... you're the one who caused me to kill my own sister."
Rose pointed her sword at Vanguard, while she continued to speak.
"Don't think I didn't know about your relationship with her. My sister... Codename "La Pucelle", she shouldn't have died.... it should have been me, but you.... if you didn't give her the idea to lead a rebellion, she would not have died by my hand."

Bracing herself, she let the explosive wave fling her into the air. Pressing her arms together, she fused her shotguns and brought Telos forth again. This kind of adaptability was something she was very used to. She had not wanted to use anything that would scar them, but that ship had sailed, at least for Rose.

In the space of the next two seconds, she did three things in rapid succession.

First, with a single thought, she commanded one of the traps in the vicinity to trigger. A tank of flammable gas activated its valve automatically, belching out its sharply-scented contents in a thick, clear cloud.

Second, she spun, pulling around the sledgehammer strapped to her back. Against any mortal being, it would seem menacing. But to a magical soldier, it was clearly the least lethal option within arm's reach. Whirling around, she loosed the hammer straight at Rose, aimed straight at her chest. If it hit, the literally boneshattering impact would fling her back several meters, though it would be ultimately nothing worse than what she had already sustained.

Third, Telos dove down in avian form, faster than a harrier. Its beak snapped open and a tiny stream of flame sparked, igniting the gas. If Rose was struck by the hammer, she could be carried straight through the wall of flame by the impact. And even if she wasn't? The cloud would threaten to sear her and Heartbeat if they didn't back away from the rogues.
The hammer struck Rose, sending her flying back, Rose still Glaring at Vanguard, while tears were now running down her face.
Her thoughts about what caused her own misery played about in her head, as she was flying back. The fact her sister escaped with Vanguard and several other girls, the uprising ordered immediate response where inessa planted a bomb in Rose's neck, and Rose having only 2 options. Kill her sister or die. Rose was flying back as thoughts ran through her mind.
Would she die here?

A gunshot struck Telos as Rose was caught by someone before she was put back down on both her feet by the one who planted the bomb in her..

But why did Inessa save her when she was her captive?
"I'm sorry, Rose, Aoi-chan!! STARLIGHT PUNISHER!!!"
Answers would have to wait. She heard someone yell. That voice was familiar, as she turned to find a star shaped blast fly at her. Rose swung her blade, forgetting her wound in her shoulder as blood gushed out, and she struck the blast. An explosion sent her flying back into a tree, wind knocked out of her as she collapsed to the ground. She couldn't move because her body felt overwhelmed by the damage she endured and the amount of energy spent to use her attacks. She layed there, helpless, as she felt like her life would soon end.....

( Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 I used Inessa to save rose while you were gone. Hope it isnt a problem. Pls come back soon.)​

"if you didn't give her the idea to lead a rebellion, she would not have died by my hand."

Against anyone else, Sibylla would at least try to argue. She didn't make Rose do anything, just by rightfully freeing herself. How foolish, how hateful it would be to blame her for anything! It was Rose's own hand on the sword! But she couldn't say anything against Rose, least of all while she was wounded, her eyes full of despair. She wouldn't turn those words back on her, but neither would she stop her struggle.

Her attack struck true, battering Rose and sending her through the singing flames, mangling her body but not breaking her will for more than a moment.

In the next moment, a shot struck Telos.

"Structural integrity in danger of compromise. Withdrawing."

Despite the damage it took, Telos had done its job. Morphing into spider form, its ruptured abdomen curled as it skittered into the underbrush, making itself as small and inconspicuous a target as it could while withdrawing out of reach from direct attack.

Aoi had been blasted away by Starlight Punisher, and caught by...damn it.

The Gutter Queen ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ) was here.

She might not have been able to tell otherwise, but the mask practically nailed to Vanguard's face made her sure. The Queen would never enter the fray like this if she wasn't sure of her ability to avoid retaliation while engulfing her opposition.

Sibylla wanted to relieve Rose's pain, to do what little she could to ensure that her wounds would not be fatal, even if she couldn't heal them swiftly. But with a threat like that in arm's reach, there was no room to let her guard down.

"Wingy! We have to move, now!" The words tumbled out of her mouth almost on instinct, before Sirius' voice reminded her that she had used far too much of her power and had reverted. Without a moment's hesitation, she scooped Wingy up under her arm, her agitated mind sifting through all the paths, the possibilities.

There.

The flames had eaten through much of the vicinity, but the Dark Site soldiers could still break off and continue their pursuit, if they chose to. But this was the perfect opportunity to make it harder for them.

In an instant, Vanguard was able to identify two sufficiently large but brittle trees along the optimal escape path.

Kicking off the ground, Vanguard launched into the air, bouncing off one tree and then the other, feeling the charred wood splinter against her feet before continuing to hop off the branches and flee through the forest canopy with Wingy.

Less than a second after she struck the trees, they collapsed in heaps of red hot coals, adding another roadblock to further pursuit.

She could only hope that Frostbite would be able to regroup with them...( Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 )

With some distance between them and their pursuers, Vanguard braced Wingy against a tree, gently patting her chest. "Wingy, Wingy! You alright? Dammit..."

Opening her palm, Vanguard pressed her hand firmly against Wingy's heart as Telos crawled onto her shoulder. She did the same thing Wingy did earlier, contributing some of her power to her. That left herself at about half a tank, so to speak...

"Listen to me, Wingy. We have to lose them back in the city. Head to...Beecham's District. We can regroup there." Beecham's District was close-ish to the city center, but had fallen into disrepair over the last decade. A lot of the buildings there were abandoned construction sites or closed stores, the kind of place a few people could hide easily in if they needed to. And if it came to a fight, it was the kind of environment that would give her and Telos' abilities the advantage while minimizing collateral damage.

If Wingy would regain consciousness, she would separate from her, having given her her next location...

But if not, she would have to carry her right there. ( Severia Severia )

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

• "Listen to me, Wingy. We have to lose them back in the city. Head to...Beecham's District. We can regroup there."

Sirius flew up between Vanguard and Wingy the moment he heard that.

"You can go there first. Wingy will likely recover soon thanks to magical energy you gave her. I will pass on the message when she wake up."

After Vanguard had left, Sirius turned to the unconscious girl.

"I have a meeting in the few minutes, so feel free to 'recover your used up magical energy' until I'm done. I know you can use Stardust Sweeper to reach that District in like five minutes anyway."

Wingy nodded without opening her eyes before snoring contently. Not wasting any more second on that unpredictable girl, the man closed his tablet and left his opulent room.

"Hey"
    "Hello, sir."

In front of the door leading to the conference room, the man found a group of 3 men and a woman casually chatting. They were new Executives replacing those purged from the earlier event. And naturally, those young folks immediately ceased their activity and formally paid him respect thanks to his seniority. An ironic sight, considering it wouldn't be far-fetched for them to secretly plotting something to take him down and usurp his power. Not that he cared much. As long as those guys could make themselves more useful to Mr. Zero than him, then he would be more than willing to give them his position and "number". But of course, that would never be the case...

Entering the room, the man walked toward his own seat near the head of that long table. Along the way, a middle-aged man who was leaning against the wall casually waved at him.

"Aren't you a bit too carefree, John? Wasn't it you who said Mr. Zero is possibly not in a good mood right now?"
    "He lost too many Executives and workers to punish a capable man like me for being too happy, Sirius."
    "That's not my name you little—"

Before they could continue bickering, the longer hand of the antique watch on his wrist pointed at the number twelve. The man who didn't miss that sighed and said to his colleague and close friend.

"You better return to your seat. It's about time."

Soon, the large room fell in total silence. Even though more than half a hundred of Executives and staff members were held responsible for the great escape a few days ago and could no longer be seen in this room, their seats were all filled with both new and old faces from lower position. As soon as she received the signal, a middle-aged woman in a fine dress stood up from her seat. She was the new Executive 001 who was currently the most powerful figure in the Dark Site seconded only to Mr. Zero himself. That's right, the lower their number, the more powerful and influential an Executive was. Prior to the "big cleaning day", the man himself was Executive 017, but right now he was Executive 004. An amazing leap considering that even 2 or 3 numbers apart meant a huge difference in power and authority they held. The woman cleared her throat and then said in a solemn tone.

"Pay respect to Mr. Zero!!"

After the voice, all the Executives rose up and bowed as they all began doing a traditional Norwegian dance until they stopped as footsteps were heard before the double doors were pushed open to reveal Mr.Zero himself with a frowning mask on his face this time.

"Well, Well, Well! It's good to see all of you lovelies today!~" He spoke cheerfully raising his hands up into the air and gesturing to all of the executives. This unsettled the Executives themselves as if he's acting like this, it means something bad is about to happen. "As you all know from the quote: 'Dream in light years, challenge miles, walk step by step' Means, We'll still reach our goal even if we have to capture these escaped magical girls" Mr. Zero said.

Executive 002 raised his hand, He was one of the older Executives here in this meeting. "And what are we going to do about this?" He asked, quite concerned. The Founder and head of Dark Site merely chuckled. "I sent a group of the best magical girls out there." Mr. Zero answered. he pointed to where a screen lit illuminated, Showing the magical girls in the squad out there. It shows each of the magical girls' Codenames, abilities, also performances on each "test" that was given to them.

Aside from Rose's squad which Executive 004 already looked up earlier, there were also other squad like GG's. Since this presentation seemed to be based on the chronological order of them heading out for the Rogues, GG's squad should have left the facility after Rose's, which meant they already had that bracelet thing soon to be introduced. He didn't worry about Wingy, but with something like that capturing rogue magical girls was a lot easier and it might not be best for 'his own plan'. He appeared a little unsure, as he sighed before raising a hand and politely asked. "What are we supposed to do once we apprehend these magical girls? and what will happen to them?"

"That's a good Question 004! But I have to tell you, We'll use them again and we'll have better security protocols. and how we'll apprehend them is easy! but I'll let 001 do the explaining." He said gesturing for 001 to explain.

Executive 001 rose from her seat as she grabbed a remote next to her and clicked on a button on the remote as the screen changed revealing an image of a bracelet. "This is a bracelet that'll be used to apprehend the magical girls. When equipped to a magical girl in her civilian form it will cut off her magical flow and prevent an activation of anything that requires magical energy, most notably transforming and using any of her abilities, even the one normally usable in her civilian form. We call it Magic Binding. The General R&D Department is working on the next version and from what I heard it might be able to be used on a transformed magical girl as well as having an option to be temporarily turned off, allowing us to use them on all magical girls for better control."

Based on most of the Executives' reaction, it was indeed well-received. After all, up until now they only controlled magical girls through psychological and indirect methods. With something like this, going against the Dark Site would be a lot harder, if not outright impossible.

"Also, The magical girl Traitors we make sure to have them on surveillance at all times, When they're out of their room."Mr. Zero Piped up.

Executive 012 raised his hand, He was one of the newer ones as he was a little unsure but sighed."What if these magical girls resist and also try to escape again?"He asked.

Mr. Zero smirked behind his mask as he chuckled."Oh, We'll Kill them." He said.

Everyone shuddered at the Dark Tone in Mr. Zero's Voice, knowing he wasn't going to give them only another chance and if they messed up, He'll kill them or have them tortured to their death, This was clearly messed up.

Yeah, he couldn't read Mr. Zero at all. 004 thought. He was familiar with a two-faced monster like Wingy, but even that girl had clear and distinguished emotions and psychological aspects that he could analyze to a degree. Looking at his boss, however, was like looking into a pitch-black darkness where nothing could be seen.

"Next up, I'll report the progress of the current situation."

Executive 003, the fine-looking man who was silent until now stood up. With a remote in his hand, he adjusted his glasses before the screen went back to the squads of magical girls.

"Among these squads, two of them have made contact with the traitors we will now refer to as "Rogues" for the sake of simplicity."

As he said that in deep and serious voice devoid of emotions, the images of other magical girls blackened out, leaving Rose and GG's faces on the screen. He soon pressed a button which brought in the next slide thoroughly showing the details of all the Magical Girls in those two squads.

"According to the report, Rose's squad had run into Vanguard, who formerly had the best score and ranking among all the magical girls we have. While the most recent combat assessments of those two are practically identical, the overall scores are greatly in favor of our side, considering that the other two Rogues staying with Vanguard are Frostbite and Twinkle, the latter especially known for her below average performance."

004 couldn't help but soundlessly chuckled at this.

"Last I heard, Rose and her squad are now engaging and apprehending those three Rogues. There should be a good news in the near future."

Well, last he heard and seen, that good news wouldn't come anytime soon.

"As for another one, Girlish Grizzly's squad had neutralized and captured five Rogues."

Wait what!? 004 gasped as the cheers and applauses suddenly filled the room.

"On top of having specialized members like Windy Wonder and Swallowtail, that squad was among the ones receiving Magic Bindings before heading out. I hereby give full credits of this pleasant achievement to our newly appointed Executive 047 who is still the current head of General R&D Department for coming up with such impressive invention."

Once the applause ended and John sat back down, 003 continued.

"It is worth noting that one of those five neutralized Rogues is Fucking unkillable menace, a magical girl who was being developed by our branch facility under the pretense of a weapon to be used against us. Since Magic Binding works by completely cut off magical flow of its victim, we still can't use it on her and risk messing with her life-sustaining aspects. We will make sure to address this when the next version come out. Anyway, Girlish Grizzly told us she only used it on the other four and seemed to keep that mechanical girl in check by placing explosive bears on the neck of all five Rogues."

So there was someone with a condition and... uh... codename like that too? 004 pondered. Being developed outside of this facility meant it was under the jurisdiction of another Executive. Based on the organization structure, any Executive could propose a plan or project on their own, and all the single digit Executives could launch a project without telling anyone so long as it provided some decent prospect and satisfying result for Mr. Zero. For example, thanks to the name Repairer that had caught his attention recently, 004 had looked up particular projects hidden deep in the database. And what he found was-

The man shook his head to pull himself back to reality. At any rate, this didn't look good. He was the only person in this room who had seen the Rogues' plan in full details thanks to Wingy. And based on what they wanted to achieve, he planned to let them escape until it reached "that phase" where he would have Wingy act to achieve the best result. If that succeeded, then he could even become the new 001 right away. And for it to succeed, it would be better for all the Rogues to stay away from the Dark Site's clutch until the time was right.

"I've prepared the retrieval team and they should be ready now. Is there anyone who want to take charge? Preferably, any new Executive who had no experience. This will be a good chance for you to learn how to deal with our personnel and—"
    "I'm doing it."
    "..."

Time came to a standstill as 004 volunteered. 003 picked up his phone and scrolled down for a while, possibly looking up the schedule of this meeting. Once he confirmed that 004 had no topic he was responsible, the man sharply stared at the other party through his glasses.

"Very well. You are to contact McGregor immediately. The summary of the meeting beyond this point will be sent to your room in no longer than an hour after we are done. I don't think any further explanation is needed."

Without delay, 004 rose from his seat and bowed to Mr. Zero before leaving the room.

'I will be the one responsible for this task. You can head out now. Contact me if anything goes wrong' Was a message he typed and sent to McGregor. Having someone of his caliber as the one in command would put the retrieval team at ease. A false sense of security if he must say.

"Wingy."

The instant he reached his room, the man turned on his tablet and called out for that name. There was no response from the girl who seemed to be sleeping soundly, but he couldn't afford to waste any more time.

"Wingy! I have an urgent task for you. A task that can let you... have some fun."

Collab: Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78
    Interaction: Nellancholy Nellancholy
    Mention: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Lily_G Lily_G ERode ERode Orihara Orihara LostHaven LostHaven

Last edited:
8zqbvgp-jpeg.1068478
[fruit of labor.] 💠

…Leigh always did underestimate their foes’ agency.

Not that it should have mattered. A slice to the Achilles tendon could disable the foot and bring the taller boy down in seconds.
The Glimmer Blade sliced through raw asphalt instead.

Magical Girls kept some of their abilities in civilian form. For Leigh, it was their weight. For others, that shred of superhuman strength made a difference.

They didn’t curse themselves, though — move to action fitfully. Leigh pushed themselves up, creating cracks in the ground as they did, and began to walk. Steadily, not slowly. A flash of scattered sunlight would clue Negev in that she wouldn’t be out of the woods yet — Angevin still kept its eyes on her.

Crack. Crack. Crack.

The asphalt turned to concrete and complained all the same.
Blue stays in line of sight.
One, two slashes. Invisible wires cut in an X pattern, driven by the arc of Leigh’s arms. Negev’s in thirty feet, and Blue’s attacks outrange that by thirty meters. It wouldn’t be simple to escape this attack like last time.

Kikimura Kikimura

Last edited:
SkomKKc.png

It would have been good if she had killed them.

Smouldering wood and rising smoke. A crater in the earth larger than the hut itself. Where there had been four Rogues detained, there were now five. Pity and irritation flickered across Swallowtail’s expression, watching Azusa’s shock, then Girlish Grizzly’s madness. And her own emotions…she would have to take a step back as well.

Next time, a threat alone was not enough. Next time, restraints alone were not enough. Next time, the retrieval team would settle for retrieving bits and pieces. Next time, she would press the organization to provide teams with communications devices and subdermal trackers. Next time.

No, that wasn’t her job. She wasn’t getting paid to optimize work like this to begin with. There was only one thing to consider then.

How to capture them all once more.

Gigapudding. The most troublesome of the lot. Fundamentally a slime monster. L’Dauphin’s charm did not affect her, and neither did her own Tranquility, but in the end, her abnormal resilience meant that Girlish Grizzly could unleash her full payload without much great concern.

Cinderella. An unstable bitch, as all emotion-manipulating magical girls were. Her own noteworthy skills were her punches and her chains. But her punches were beneath Vanguard’s, and her chains were slower than Blue Diamond’s.

Menace. Capturing her had been the most annoying part, but sometimes jobs were harder than others. Really, what was the Dark Site thinking, sending this team after her? It was like using a magnet to pick up a laptop. Too strong and it’ll just destroy it. Too weak and it wouldn’t do a thing.

Scarlet. A healer. A non-issue when in the thick of combat, but perhaps the only reason why the Rogues would be able to recover swiftly and escape after combat. She would kill her next time. It would be a pain otherwise.

And now, Windy Wonder.

Ha…

Shadows slithered and congealed into fats and muscle, sinew and fangs. They embraced her with a deathly cold, snaking around her limbs as the anomalous weapon responded to her thoughts. Regardless of how flippant Grizzly had been towards McGregor, the reality of it was that this was still the magical girls’ fuck-up, and that they were going to do unpaid overtime now.

“Grizzly,” she spoke. “Recall. Was it Windy who told you to leave?”

Those explosions were not of the characteristic hue that Windy's were. Even if she had turned Rogue, none of the traitors possessed magic that was aligned towards transportation, especially not subtle ones. So they had time still, to figure things out. Time still, to prevent Grizzly from carpet bombing an entire forest.

"And L'Dauphin, could you bring up a map of the area? Mark out locations from here that they'll likely take shelter in."

"Grizzly, Recall. Was it Windy who told you to leave." To that question, GG made a little gesture with her index finger, indicating that she was deep in thought. "Hmmm. No. I left the cabin because of-" an explosion...! Sparks flashed through her head as she was asked to think of it. That's right, the reason Azusa left the house was because of it, but before she could even discover this unknown enemy who was behind such thing, Windy Wonder had made her shocking move. Too much for a coincidence, all things considered. It was as if this enemy's goal was to give Miyabi some time alone with the Rogues. They were working together from the start? If that’s true then Miyabi must be a talented actress, since she was the most aggressive and violent toward captured Rogues. But why would-

GG shook her head to stop the thoughts that were running wild. It didn’t matter how or why it happened. The fact that Miyabi detonated her bombs, left a note and then escaped together with the Rogues still remained the same. GG turned to her companions who were both already in their transformed appearance.

More thinking won’t change what already happened. Swallowtail, L’ Dauphin. From this point onward we will have to consider Windy Wonder 'an enemy'.” In contrast to that serious topic, her tone was enthusiastic and full of energy. “Since that girl has something like Tempest Detection, I'm asking you both to remain transformed at all time until we can teach her a lesson. If you can’t keep up with it then feel free to come beg me for magical energy. All you have to do is-" Seeing Swallowtail's generally serious attitude and considering their situation, GG let out an 'ahem' and ceased her mischievous antic. "If you can't keep up with it then return to your civilian form and don't ever transform again. The most important thing is to not let our whereabout be detected by her ability before we can reach her. Anyway, I'll act now. You two have my back.

After finished saying that, GG then closed her heterochromia eyes. With her full control, the army of Magical Bears all spread in each and every direction throughout the forest. If the escaped Rogues weren't fast enough, then the bears would soon catch up to them and then inform GG about their locations.

ERode ERode Faynorae Faynorae (I decide not to wait for your answer. Do tell me if you wish Adonis to be in his civilian form.)
@ All the Rogues (feel free to make GG's bears appear in your post if you wanna start a fight!)

Negev
Negev sighed at her unsuccesful attempt at hiding. She had hoped she wouldn't have to use her magical form today.

"fine, if that's how you like it!"

Negev Jumped to the air, dodging in between the aerial X's before the landing onto her feet.

"my
turn."

she put a hand on her sheath, slowly sliding the magnificent blade out of its case. It's length was twice that of Negev, yet she wielded it masterfully. As she started darting towards Leigh it was obvious she was using her tail like that of a cheetah--counter-balancing her quick movements and allowing her to be extremy nimble and versatile as she darted in zigzags towards her target.

She then jumps in the air, striking towards Leigh with her sword.

KAmber KAmber
(I hope this is alright! I'll edit anothing you want me to °^°)

Last edited:
8zqbvgp-jpeg.1068478
[fruit of labor.] 💠

Fast. Agile. High proportional strength. Leigh couldn’t judge distance from this form, not directly… their one eye was limiting.

As soon as she actually jumped, though, it became a lot easier to discern. Telegraphed by trajectory.

A hand comes out in the path of the strike.

They didn’t bother dodging — Negev could hit them anyways — but in a shimmering flash of silver and blue they revealed their magical form inside the time of Negev’s leap.

Blue Diamonds. Eyes of crystal.

Blue manifested their Glint Cutter — four, five wires, emerging from the tips of their fingers translucently. A small jerk of their fingers inward wraps the wire along the back of Negev’s blade, and a half-twist of the hand binds Blue’s imperceptible string around the front end to tie a knot around her sword.

It would bite deep into their shoulder if it continued its trajectory.

But instead it halted. Resisted. The tension between Blue Diamonds’ heavy fingers kept the string taut and the blade at bay without even touching it, mere centimeters from slicing clean through their palm.

That’s the trouble with magical material. It resists, passively. Repulses. Their wires could barely dig notches in the katana in a single move, where any other metal would be sliced straight through. The worst Haiku would feel in terms of damage transfer was a haircut.

They frown at the Magical caught in midair. There’s a feeling there, that Leigh looks totally transformed and yet utterly the same. Same placidity, same cool regard for Negev.

“Do you think you’ll really be enough, if your life isn’t stable?”

Kikimura Kikimura

Last edited:
Negev

Negev suddenly smirked, shaking her head a bit surprised and taken aback at the fact they so easily stopped her attack.

"Watch me."

Her blade suddenly engulfed in blue flames bursting upwards like an erupting volcano; this was it, her special move, the spirit cutter.
Negev drew back, then as if disappearing from sight she skillfully slashed past Leigh's right shoulder to left hip, stopping right behind them.
Leigh wasn't hurt at all . . . But they feel as if their breath was taken from them. As if they just ran a marathon. It was an attack in their very being.

Schpph-Clink!

Negev sheathed her blade as the flames stopped and Haiku appeared.

"
Don't mess with me. I hate magical everything---in fact, I hate anything that starts with magical."

It sounds almost as if she complained, walking off to the darkness of the street.

KAmber KAmber

8zqbvgp-jpeg.1068478
[fruit of labor.] 💠

Fast. Agile. Proportional strength, and a durability-negating attack. Dangerous, but not impossible, Blue thinks as they lose the battle.

Complete spiritual exhaustion. Face down, fallen over. They can’t move, they can’t function, but they can watch.

“Cerulean Emperor.”

An eye glows. Nothing changes. The scan shines off a reflective Angevin as the victorious Magical behind Blue keeps walking away.

No more moves. There’s no need, even if it were possible to make them. Negev’s still tracked — magic doesn’t leave a person…

The girl told them to watch. Why would they choose not to listen?

Kikimura Kikimura

AdonisCard.png
♡ "TADA ~ The angel of love has appeared!" ♡
Interactions ~ Girlish Grizzly Lily_G Lily_G | Swallowtail ERode ERode

"Fortune seems to have shone down its favour upon the misfortunate villains." Adonis shook his head. How could this most horrid tragedy have occurred? Were they not careful enough as to guard the area? What for had clouded their dear ally's mind as if to make her betray them like this? Oh, horror! A gloomed expression painted the boy's face.

"Oh, how could this have happened to our friends? To fall victim to such so terrific thoughts, it must be truly devastating..." The boy mourned the lost of his so-called 'Friends' of whom which he had never ever even met. His glassy eyes mixed with his expression made it seem as though he could shed tears for this so-called terrific phenomenon.

"C'est la vie! 'Tis alright, together we, us three, shall capture once more our friends which have been ensnared in the confinements of deep treachery, and cleanse them of all their perfidious impurity once more!☆ Is that not correct, Miss Swallowtail, and Miss Girlish Grizzly?!" The boy suddenly shot up, his face suddenly flashing with an enthusiastic smile with star-dyed eyes beaming with exuberance. His tone was loud and cheerful, contrasting quite overtly compared to his previously grieving tone.

Adonis unnecessarily spun around his Lance before planting its base into the ground. The boy listened attentively to Grizzly's information regarding Windy's abilities. He nodded and brightly smiled. Raising his right hand to his forehead to gesture a salute of some kind, he then proclaimed, "Aye Aye! I will be sure to hold that information carefully within my mind!" He spoke cheerfully with an abundance of energy.

Once again, he flashily spun around his Lance and smiled, turning around dramatically, causing the various adornments accompanying his magical form to all elegant flutter, before falling back into place almost incredulously too perfectly. "I, L'Dauphin, shall scout out the area energetically and with the swiftness like that of heart-striking thunder! Soaring off!" He proclaimed, before twirling around with too much extravagance, as he spread open his wings of feathery light.

They gleamed with energy, like that of twinkling stars. Complimenting well with Adonis's overly energetic attitude. They fluttered for a few moments, as Adonis shot into the sky like a dart being thrown, leaving behind a brief white light which delicately sparkled out. Having soared up a dozen or so metres into the air, Adonis had gained a bit of a view of the surroundings in their general vicinity of the forest.

if it was true that the other magical girls did not have any notable feats of agility then Adonis would have a likely chance of spotting someone running between the trees. He squinted, looking from above to see if there were any ruins or shelters that the escapees would likely hide under and obscure their locations with. While GG's bears where scouting out the area closer to the ground, Adonis would gather any information he could get about the area from a bird's eye view.

At some point, Scarlet had started running, and soon found that she couldn’t stop.

It wasn’t supposed to go that way. She hadn’t intended on getting captured like that so soon. Not when she had been so close that she could feel true freedom against her fingertips. She was supposed to get it back, to take back the normalcy that Dark Site had robbed her of so long ago – robbed her sisters of…

It could have all just become a nightmare. A long, endless nightmare. One of many sharp objects and hands that pressed against her mouth. Screaming was never allowed, after all. Doing so was bad, a punishable act – as if the torture she suffered through wasn’t classified as a punishment in itself.

Be destroyed, and quickly heal yourself after. Piece together the parts that they took, using your own pooling blood to put it all back together. Just be quick about it.

Sometimes, she thinks she's better at healing herself than anyone else.

They liked pushing her to the limit. Or maybe they never found where the limits started and stopped. Perhaps it was all in the name of research, or maybe it was fun for them. It didn’t matter. Scarlet stopped caring after a while. She stopped caring about a lot of things. She had surrendered, given up, and welcomed any knife that wanted to pierce her. She was like an experiment. A thing. There wasn’t anyone who would save her. She knew that.

She had lost the only two who would. They were gone, taken by monsters, and Scarlet had finally reached her breaking point the day that she couldn’t find them. She became empty, numb, listless. Obedient. Her heart may have still been beating, but it didn’t mean that she was truly there. Not entirely. Not any longer.

Until she woke up again one day. Scarlet had struggled to find out why. For years, months, days – everything had felt muffled and fuzzy. She had been running on autopilot, her life at Dark Site had simply felt like a dream to her. None of it felt real. She was a body walking without a soul.

But she soon realized that there was a dormant feeling that laid deep inside her and it was overflowing. It all clicked the moment she couldn’t stop herself from screaming for the first time. The knife had twisted itself just right. It was then she knew she had never lost the ability to scream, even if it was berated out of her, she had simply gotten very good at holding it back. Biting it back, so she could be spared. It was something she had been taught. Learned.

She wouldn’t do that anymore. She couldn’t. She didn’t deserve this – none of it had been okay. She was a person, a human. No, is. She still is.

She was tired of being looked at like some toy, some lesser being.

Instead, she would much rather bite the hands that took away her voice. She wanted to subject them to the same suffering and torment that they had put her through all these years.

But…she was terrified of them, too. They were disgusting, inhumane animals. She was their prey. One that had been torn apart in their grasp far too many times. The fantasy of standing up to them was both horrifying as it was tempting.

When she thought about that, one other option had become a lot more appealing: escaping. Running away, getting as far away from this awful life as she could. She would no longer be a tool, something that others only used when they wanted to. No, she was more than that. She is someone who was going to leave this nightmare and never look back.

Getting captured so easily by some Dark Site puppets hadn’t been part of that plan. But there she was, sitting in a corner with her hands tied and some unknown bracelet on her wrist, preventing her from using her powers. The whole scenario was another unwanted nightmare, and Blythe hadn’t dealt with it very well.

He had been teetering on the edge of a full breakdown. He couldn’t hear anything anyone was saying, it was all just noise. He tried to keep his breathing in check, but it only seemed to keep coming unraveled. His cheeks felt wet, was he crying? When had he started doing that?

He couldn’t do this. Things weren't supposed to turn out like this. He kept his head down, his eyes trained on the floor, his vision blurry through tears as he took in another shuddered breath. He didn’t want to be served back to an organization of monsters on a silver platter. He didn’t want to go back, he couldn't.

What would they do to him? What would happen after the retrieval team came?

The cacophony of thoughts that descended upon him as he envisioned his potential fate was enough to make his body shake.

No, I didn't..ask for any of this..!

But – suddenly – as if the universe had heard his despairing thoughts, Blythe felt the bear that had been clinging to his neck begin to leave. He lifted his head a little, surprised as he finally noticed – Gale, was it? – was talking to them. The only words that managed to reach him in that moment was ‘protection’ and ‘Beecham District’.

Blythe hadn’t felt protected in a very long time. It was a sentiment he could vaguely recall now, when he used to have a protector who’d bared her fangs at adults, at the world, at Dark Site – daring them to just try and cross her.

Her bravery, her defiance, her protection only resulted in Dark Site baring their fangs back and dragging her away, never to be seen again. As if she never existed at all. Momentarily, Blythe could only wonder if the same thing could happen now. If protection..was just a nice thought.

No. Beecham District was at least an idea, somewhere he could try to reach. He hadn’t had a destination before when he tried to escape previously. Ironically, Dark Site had been the longest he’d stayed anywhere. It was a constant. He had never found a real home before in his former life, so there was nowhere to really return to when he’d left.

At the very least, he had an idea of where Beecham District was. This now took priority. Anywhere else would be better than ending up back at Dark Site.

So, the moment that bracelet fell from his wrist and he could properly move his hands, he transformed into his Magical Girl form. He didn’t want to stay in his civilian form, he felt safer having access to his powers, which he only knew how to use as Scarlet. Besides..Scarlet felt stronger, somehow. She felt safe.

Scarlet didn’t bother wiping her tears. She only moved quickly, stumbling a little as an explosion sounded from inside the cabin, setting the place ablaze. She didn’t let that deter her though, and she shakily stood. She then threw open the door without a word, intending to leave before the fire spread too fast. She gave the other rogues a small glance before taking off as fast as she could, escaping into the direction of the Beecham District. She didn’t think she had the time to wait for the other rogues. She assumed they could handle themselves. All that mattered now was getting away from here, as fast as possible.

“S-Scarlet..please wait..!” She heard a flapping sound, then turned her head a little to see her crow partner, Vein, flying quickly to try and catch up to her. “Are you..sure about this? I-Isn’t this dangerous, you should stay with the other–”

“Vein, just..weapon form, please.”

“But–”

“Please..!”

“O..Okay..”

Scarlet gently took hold of Vein as she transformed into a dagger. Her hand trembled a little as she held it, but she paid that no mind. She just had to run. Outrun the monsters. Reach for salvation.

She had to.

Mitsuba was seen heavily breathing and panting she couldn't stop she got up tears could be seen in her eyes as she suddenly starts running she runs fast almost tripping over fallen objects on the ground she feels weak with scratches all over her body she can't transform she's defenseless she tries not to fall over while shes running fast she starts crying and falls on her knees.

"It's not fair i just wanna live the life of a normal girl i dont wanna do this anymore...when i was a little girl i thought being a magical girl was just fluffy outfits and cute love stories and fighting evil w-why is reality so harsh to me...i feel like i'm trapped in chains.."

Mitsuba starts becoming unstable due to her being distressed and shes crying as she feels weak she gets back up trying to get her leg out of the tree branch she got her leg stuck in a tree branch she gets more scratches on her leg as she gets it out she suddenly takes out a pocket knife she kept in her pocket of her skirt

"I might as well kill myself before anyone could find me they want me dead anyway HUMANITY IS SO STUPID EVERYONE IS DUMB I FEEL ASHAMED BEING A HUMAN WHY CAN'T EVERYONE DIE I HATE EVERYONE I MIGHT AS WELL KILL MYSELF WHILE I'M ALREADY IN THIS SITUATION I DON'T WANNA RUN AWAY ANYMORE JUST CAPTURE ME ALREADY!"

Mitsuba cuts her wrist with the pocket knife and puts it back in her pocket as she gets up she starts shaking in fear as she holds her partner menhera on her back she feels frozen she can barely move herself as tears roll down her face she starts running again but this time she feels more relaxed like she got out of something that was holding her back she falls back down clenching onto her chest

"I-i feel more free now...can i transform now....i...just want to get out of this place..is there anyone even here....i don't wanna be a magical girl anymore..i want to die...my life has already been taken from me im no longer a cute pop idol....."

Mitsuba puts her hand on her heart while running fast she felt weak but she could atleast transform she cried while menhera tried her best to follow her after waking up she finally found a tall tree and went behind it

"PLEASE TRANSFORM I BEG PLEASE I NEED TO TRANSFORM!!"

Mitsuba transforms and clenches onto her chain she is shaking in fear as menhera says "mitsuba-chan....all we can do is run we can't hide anymore thats our only hope is to run self harming wont hurt it'll only make things worse...there's monsters all around hiding but if we stick together we'll get the life we deserve!" Mitsuba starts to become more sadistic while under stress

"There's no use in running away menhera.....everyone is dumb...they can capture me...but i'll make sure i kill myself....all humans are disgusting creatures including me we have nothing to live for...of course i'm disgusting i killed my own sister for what abusing me.....that justifies nothing..i-i took the life of my own blood...haha...the only way to erase the guilt is to put myself in her shoes..."

Mitsuba stayed behind the tree with menhera covering her face crying my menhera comforted her
(i'll edit this if anything if it needs to be fixed!)

Nate Boss / Negev

Negev looked around at the other four of the kidnapped Rogues. It was a look of disgust and uninterest. She hated magical ... Everything. The only reason she resorts to using this unfortunate form is protection. Her tail swung around as she then turned her gaze to Haiku.

"
We're going, Haiku."

she said, jumping on a few platforms before hopping out of the window without a second look behind.

Her new goal--Nate's new goal was simple. Find whoever did this to him and slaughter them; or die in the process.

Sibylla tread carefully around the new shelter, cement dust and fragments of broken bricks crunching under her feet. It was a miracle that she'd been able to find a pair of lightly worn shoes that fit her. She sighed. Despite her and Julia's breakfast having been so rudely interrupted, she wasn't hungry just yet. Maybe a little thirsty.

Having since untransformed, Sibylla's MagiDrive was passively condensing energy as it always did while on her person, rebuilding its reserves of power for the next fight that was sure to come. Telos perched on the roof of the building, keeping a good eye out. Unable to assume weapon form until Sibylla transformed again, it was nonetheless far from helpless.

The building was in poor shape, like many in the area. The building was three floors high, and the facade of the ground floor had long since collapsed, leaving the storefront exposed to the elements and other unsavory factors. It was probably a clothing store, a few racks still standing but the products long since scavenged or worn away. The floor above that was a hairdresser's, with nothing but a few cracked and broken mirrors and half-empty hair products left. The walls of the first and second floor were still intact, but there was no longer any supply for utilities, as the wiring had long been stripped by scavengers. Hopefully, they wouldn't need to hide here for more than a day.

Sibylla would not stand idle, or simply wait for their enemies to come to them. But...the situation was difficult. As much as it might be practical, she could not set any injurious traps. However, a search in the storage space at the top floor yielded a spool of thin steel wire and several metal rings, the type that was probably used to hold up...curtains?

"Telos, come here."

"Acknowledged."

With the help of Telos reaching the ceiling, it took less than half an hour for Sibylla to set up a rudimentary alarm system. Anyone who tried to enter the upper floors from the ground floor stairwell or several (but not all) of the windows without noticing the wire would likely set the alarm off, emitting a loud ringing noise as the rings fell.

With that basic measure satisfied, Sibylla leaned by a window while Telos resumed its perch, closely observing for any rogues looking for refuge. Or any enemies...

( withinasapphire withinasapphire Severia Severia Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 and all the other rogues)

"C'est la vie! 'Tis alright, together we, us three, shall capture once more our friends which have been ensnared in the confinements of deep treachery, and cleanse them of all their perfidious impurity once more!☆ Is that not correct, Miss Swallowtail, and Miss Girlish Grizzly?!" Upon hearing this, GG smiled and nodded with her eye still closed.

"I, L'Dauphin, shall scout out the area energetically and with the swiftness like that of heart-striking thunder! Soaring off!" GG turned her face at him "That's the spirit!" She joyfully said before continue focusing on her Magical Bear Network, moving some that are too high back to the ground, leaving the sky completely to her companion.

Found them!

With her eyes closed like this, GG can see through all her Magical Bears like a hivemind. What she was focusing at was 3 particular scenes. A magical girl in long frilly white dress who was running alone, a magical girl with white ears and tail who traveled with a multi-tailed fox Artificial Partner, and a magical girl who was crying by the tree and being comforted by her Artificial Partner... the best victim to torture, so to speak!

"Swallowtail, L' Dauphin." GG opened her eyes and turned to those two. "It's as I've speculated, they have not run so far yet. I've found Scarlet, Negev and that something Cinderella. The other two and Windy Wonder are nowhere to be seen. They could be moving in group or separating like the other three, but that doesn't matter." As GG was saying that, two Magical Bears descended from the air and were floating next to her. "Three captured Rogues are better than zero after all." And that meant she would have someone to 'play' with. GG didn't say that out loud, but her sadistic face did the job. "This guy will lead you to Scarlet and this one will lead you to Negev. Pick whoever you want to capture. I will be dealing with Cinderella myself." In regard to her opponent's abilities, that was a solid choice, even without GG's personal feeling in account. "By the way, if you don't feel like you can beat them, then that guiding Bear is more than capable to do the job. Since I'm a good girl who won't stop you from having fun, they will not do anything before receiving your order." The two floating bears made a nodding gesture, as if to confirm that. "Alright, if you go at full speed now you will catch up to those two in no time. Have fun!" The two bears then launched themselves in separate ways at high speed. At the same time, GG grinned maliciously and closed her eyes.

"Yo!" The tree that Mitsuba was crying behind would soon fall apart after receiving a violent physical impact. When Mitsuba looked up, she would see a floating bear who was the one punching that tree. Not just that, but surrounding her were 11 other Magical Bears which took a circular formation around the fallen tree. By crying and sitting still, that girl was basically inviting her pursuers to catch up.

"Why are you crying? Are you lost?" GG's derisively considerable voice came out of the bear. "If you want, I can 'safely' lead you back to the right path... to our home." Emphasizing that word, it's clear what Mitsuba would face if she chose to resist. The bear then picked up a familiar bracelet from its back, before offering that to the depressed magical girl. "You know what to do." Of course, GG didn't expect that girl to obediently put it on like that. It was merely a last display of her kindness, before the real fun would begin!!

ERode ERode Faynorae Faynorae SimplyNene SimplyNene

Mitsuba looked up looking at the bear and stopped crying "what the heck are you off brand monokuma you guys sure are high tech teddy bears i don't trust you.....what a creative way to abduct children " she looked digusted as the way the bear was talking to her was the way her dad would talk to her to get her to do things she didnt want to do she held up her bow and arrow "when i was a girl i bit off my teddy bear's heads off so stay back...." she looks afraid trying to act menacing "me personally i wouldn't kidnap teenage girls in weird teddy bear outfits so go back to build-a-bear shoo shoo....."

she stands up and can barely stand straight she stood up weakly "
i-im not following for any of your tricks..." she gets out her parasol "GIVE ME POWER GIVE ME CHARM LOVE ME LOVE ME ACTIVATE" she makes a heart shape with her hands trying to brainwash the bears she pulls out her pocket knife "i'd step back just a teeny bit i killed my sister with this~"

Mitsuba raises up her pocket knife with old blood stains and starts crying a little and becoming more sadistic as she falls on her knees once again.
"hah.......humans brag about everything theres no justifying reason to kill your sister........in the end ill always be like this......stabbing can kill someone
but you know whats the use of hurting people physically they're just gonna get a few scratches and scars AND BLOOD ALL OVER! i might as well hurt people mentally to see how hard it hits them everyone is dumb......dumb...dumb"
Mitsuba wipes her tears and stands up glaring at all the bears while her partner menhera has her bombs out mitsuba looks at menhera like shes giving a signal and then looks back at the bear

"everyone has their own reasons for being bad they don't act on their own in the end someone controls them like a little puppet~! and soon they get back-stabbed whats the use of surrendering when you'll just die in the end...life is predictable.....so you might as well end it now before you go through a cycle..so i might as well surrender i'm just trapped in chains.....my life is over..everyones life is over to be honest...nobody has nothing to live for...we are all little puppets in someones show...theres no use fighting back we are both the predators and prey in life.....we prey on others for amusement...what do we achieve exactly...nothing...just nothing...so take me away..."

Mitsuba puts her knife to her neck and clenches onto her parasol

"there's just no use....if someone were to kill us all i would be just happy i thought being a magical idol girl was a fairytale! it isnt....it'll never be.......nobody has freedom...so just take me away....soon everyone will be trapped"

Menhera clenches onto her medicine bombs like shes gonna do something but mitsuba looks like shes communicating with menhera through her mind saying "we're finished dont even try it..."

Lily_G Lily_G

"Oops. Seems like someone's mad." GG mockingly said to Mitsuba who tried to look menacing. She certainly expected some reactions, but to think that it could be this amusing. With wide grin, GG spoke to the Rogue. Her malevolent scream could be heard from GG herself and from the bear floating in front of her prey.

"Biting off your teddy bear's head you say? Hurting people mentally you say? THEN TRY THAT NOW, YOU WEAK BITCH!!!" The bear clenched its cute looking fist and immediately flew straight to Mitsuba. The Rogue tried to use her ability on GG's Magical Bear. But because the bear was only partially sentient, that "Love Me Love Me" could never gain full control over it. If Mitsuba were to directly use that ability on GG, then it could have ended differently. And that's precisely why GG herself didn't leave her post and chose to play with her prey from afar.

That Magical Bear might still be in GG's control, but when its attack was about to reach Cinderella, the bear stopped in is track, looking confused "Tsk." Immediately after that sound is made, a bear next to the defected one snatched the Magic Binding from its back, then another one immediately kicked it to the ground, creating a big crater next to Cinderella. Without any delay, that defective bear emitted a dangerous light before exploding.

"Heh heh. This is the fate of anyone who dares defying me... defying the Dark Site!" GG declared in confidence. Since she had full control over hundred of Magical Bears, even if one were to fall under Mitsuba's ability, then she could easily dispose of that traitor, just like this. "everyone has their own reasons for being bad..." What is this? Another rant? GG recalled Cinderella ability she was looking up after managed to capture her the first time. Is she trying to use The Punch of Rejection?

"So what? Struggle more, you pathetic loser! The more you cry and weep the better!!" GG further provoked her opponent. It's not wrong to say that she was the worst enemy to Mitsuba, both in term of personality and ability. "...so just take me away...soon everyone will be trapped" Seeing Mistuba put the knife on her neck, GG soon regretted her decision to toy with her opponent and not attack promptly. The Dark Site's order was clear; capture the escaped magical girls. Capture, not kill. It didn't matter if that captured Rogue were to lose a limb or two, but killing, or letting any of them commit suicide, would surely be troublesome.

"Oh no you don't!!" GG said without passing her voice onto any bear near Mitsuba. All her focus were locked on stopping the girl's suiciding attempt. 5 Magical Bears moved faster than anyone could react, maybe except those with peak speed like Rose or Vanguard. If Mitsuba couldn't do anything against this, then one of the bears would snatch away the knife from her hand while the other four were heading for her limbs. The depressed girl would soon find herself being pushed onto the ground, with her arms and legs tightly locked in place by the bears with superstrength, completely preventing her from escaping or attempting to kill herself.

SimplyNene SimplyNene

Mitsuba kept the knife at her neck and transformed her parasol into a chain and starts hitting the bears while panting
"get the heck away from me you freak-o bears........theres really no use in being alive anyway everyone is dumb everyone is a victim of their own stupidity and manipulation i'm the only one who has sense in this cruel world which is why i cant let you freak-o bears kill me..i rather die in my own hands or die by a lovers suicide!"

Mitsuba chuckles tying a few of the bears up in her chain she jumps and signals menhera and menhera opens her bottle of pills and throws her med bombs

Mitsuba lands and tries to hit the bears at their feet "no way am i getting abducted by poorly made freak-o teddy bears.......i mean look at you guys, you guys look like you could traumatize a little kid..." Mitsuba has enough energy to use her punch of rejection she starts chanting words "Daraemoga orakadesu" she then punches one of the one of the bears and starts trying to catch her breath "y-you freak-o bears.." she holds onto her fist

"I'd prefer getting stabbed in the back my own partner rather than running away my whole life~!"

she looks at them and mumbles
"stupid ass mecha teddy bears where the hell where you guys made by ELON MUSK-?! they're pretty strong build a bear killing machines..."

she groans as she looks at the bears that won't seem to give up she tries to figure out a way to outrun but isn't sure

"i'll surrender but i won't surrender without a fight"

Mitsuba holds onto her injured arm while sweating her punch made her arm more injured she touches it she knows menhera can't heal it so she stands up continuing to resist weakly she can barely stand straight

"you are real stupid teddy bears following orders....you're moves can break my bones but the truth hurts even more....i find seeing people killed slowly and painfully entertaining HUMAN BODIES ARE SO FRAGILE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING TO EM SOMEONE ALWAYS WANTS TO CONTROL THE OTHER BUT THEN THEY GET CONTROLLED TOO I DONT CARE IF I GET CAPTURED IT WOULD BE A RELEASE!" Mitsuba starts swinging around her love me chain as she distracts the bear trying to aim at their feet or feet she knows her chain isn't powerful but she can try to attack them better until she gets the energy to use her punch again

"i know whats gonna happen why do i bother running away again NEXT THING I KNOW I GOT BIG ASS KILLING MACHINE FORBIDDEN BUILD A BEARS TRYING TO CAPTURE ME ITS NOT LIKE MY LIFE IS EVEN FREE ANYWAY EVERYONE WANTS THEIR HANDS ON ME EVERYONE THEY THINK IM SO FRAGILE THEY CAN BREAK ME IN HALF WELL THEY CAN?!"

Mitsuba uses more energy and powers up her fist and punches the bears with her injured arm and falls on her knees pantig more "i'll fight even if it kills me....."

Lily_G Lily_G

Even though her attempt to apprehend Cinderella was stopped by an unexpected manifestation of chains, GG sighed in relief upon learning that Mitsuba wasn't really trying to kill herself. The red-eyed magical girl kept blabbering nonsense, perhaps in desperation. GG really wanted to respond and ridicule that loser even more, but seeing the knife holding in a dangerous position, she had suppressed her urge. If she wanted to capture this girl without risking her committing suicide, then she better take it a bit more seriously!

One of the bears that was tied by the chain suddenly emitted a bright light before a powerful explosion occurred. In that instant where the chain let loose due to that impact, all other bears broke free and the fight continued. Seeing Mitsuba kept punching her bears, GG shook her head. Fool. The girl thought but didn't say it to avoid the risk of triggering that psychotic girl's suicidal idea. Since her bears had superior strength than non-combat oriented magical girls like Cinderella herself, that action would end in nothing but the girl injuring her own arms and fists. Seeing that 4 of her remaining bears started to move slower thanks to continuous damage from Cinderella, GG nonchalantly issued a mental command. Those four bears exploded and turned into dusts, but then 8 new bears suddenly came to the area from different directions. It doesn't matter how desperate and determined Cinderella is, the moment her opponent turns out to be GG who can fight from distant with a large amount of living disaster unable to be fully taken control by her ability, the result is clear from the very start.

When GG saw that Mitsuba fell on her knee and heavily panted, she could no longer suppress her vicious urge. "Hmph. In the end you are all bark but no bite. What a letdown." GG cruelly mocked her opponent. Magical bears started to take a circular formation around the defeated magical girl like they did in the beginning. They then closed the distance, with each bear only floating about 2-3 feet away from Cinderella and her partner. If they took action against any single bear, then the rest of the floating menaces would attack the pair immediately. GG could have knocked the Rogue out and ended the fight like this. But instead, the girl smiled wickedly as she thought of another idea. With a malice in her voice, GG said to her prey. "You said you would fight even if it kills you right? Then let's see you do it!" Upon receiving her order, one of the bears left the formation and slowly flew toward Cinderella. Its body started to glow.

"Stop!! Are you trying to kill her!!? Just put that bracelet on her and end this farce already!!" The wand in GG's hand suddenly interrupted after seeing what its partner was trying to do. "See, Kuma. That suiciding shenanigans worried me a lot. So a little stress relieving won't hurt." The glowing bear immediately exploded, right in front of Mitsuba's face.

GG let out a long laughter as her partner shouted "HEEEEYYY!!! You just killed her!!!" "-Hahahahaha, haaaaaah~ Don't worry. I know what I'm doing." GG confidently reassured her partner while waiting for the smoke from that explosion to clear up.

SimplyNene SimplyNene

Mitsuba coughs and stands up and still can barely stand straight "this sucks....i mean like whats abducting people gonna do for you" she rolls her eyes muttering

"you stupid freak-os are nothing but slaves and puppets.....someone is controlling you and you pay no mind....i know how this is going to end up im going to get captured lalalalala.......putting up a fight is no use in the everyone is trapped in a cage holding them in chains"

Mitsuri starts coughing blood holding her hand to her heart while looking at GG with her pocket knife in her hand she puts it to her wrist she looks at menhera who she doesn't want to get hurt......

"surrendering wont do me any use or putting up a fight ill just see where the wind takes me...nobody knows what they're really doing society is so stupid~ i mean everyone makes brainless mistakes im waiting for someone to kill us all so i dont have to live in this cage anymore~ you guys are immature you just sell your souls and then do whatever is told whats the use of being wanted alive while this is already torture theres no use running away everyone should give up theres no hope for anyone in the end everyone will be miserable people who sell their souls have no place so go ahead capture me...you're benefiting from it theres probably someone benefiting from manipulating everyone is a sick human being...people look down on how greedy humans can get~.....everyone will surrender to their own guilt humans are greedy monsters who benefit from everything SO CAPTURING ME WOULD ONLY BE A RELEASE" Mitsuba cuts her wrist and pulls up her gloves she soon puts her pocket knife in her pocket and puts her hands up slowly smirking and still coughing she transforms her chain back into a parasol and looks down with tears filling her eyes
"you win ill surrender....theres no use running away forever just to do it all over again freedom doesn't exist.....its just the concept of freedom that exists heh i have nothing to be free for anyway everyone always thinks im a cute cheery idol but then again they look at me disgusted at my "twisted" personality".

Lily_G Lily_G

Users who are viewing this thread

Back