Project M.O.M.O; "Der Wille Zur Macht"

You there, I demand you relax. If anyone is showing respect to anyone; it's me. > :)

Welcome to Project MOMO Yon.

HELLO! im having some Little Problems but i dint see the mech till i went to the Interesting quest and there were the mechs xD

I MIGHT get it up tiday but still planing -3-....Im planing on having a R-100 do just a heads up

*Nods* now the mech i dont make it yet Correct? Just put what i whant in the CS and that is it?

it seems I am being out crazied, alas I knew this might happen.

-3-....seems im not the Only crazy.......................

@Salvira Ava question so the SI is like a ability Right? like some kinde of power?

Only certain species can have it so yes. Its something that the Gnosis are vulnerable to, but not limited to the aid of others.

Hmmmm would something like this be a SI? im Making a infiltrator and Im one of the realians ^^

Its basacly the ability to see Through solid Objects for only a Minute and aswell Other Realians or Cyborgs or any other mechanical allie,He is abble to donate,making mechanical allies be abble to see through walls aswell till the Minute passes with him....sorry Organics but trying to make some seans as only machines can :/

Bc_auto_sonar.png

Cosette is finally finished! Let me know if anything needs changing. I know my Mech application is a little bare, I just wanted to give a preview. It's a Medic-bot, don't know if you're into that kind of thing.

ATTENTION PLAYERS: Due to the important cast of the RP not responding, we will not be going through with the RP at this time. It is unfortunate, however I was aware this may happen. I have not lost hope with this RP as it will be on the backburner getting set up for a reboot in the future.

Next time; Project MOMO will have a Co-GM, be more organized, and have more of a better set up. I believe this RP was just too big of a set-up for me to handle on my own. If any of you are interested in rebuilding Project MOMO from the ground up with me please message me. You will not be faulted if don't.

Is there anything we can do to help this RP happen? I understand that things don't always work out, but I feel like there's more solutions to this problem than just not doing it.

Your call, I guess.

I think it was more or less people waiting for us to start or something to happen, the ropes still there to draw them back in.

If you need a few more people perhaps it's best to continue the hunt again.

It's not that I am not doing it, it's just being put on hold. Don't worry, it will be happening! It just needs a lot of work and need to figure out what to do since some unexpected turns came around.

It was I was relying on a few for the starters and they disappeared not responding to messages.

To put this as basic as I can; Project MOMO is being rebuilt. With real life occurrences and roleplay unexpected turns, the RP just needs to be built from scratch. New system, layout etc.

If you guys want to help me rebuild the RP you are more than welcome to do so. Me and Beo-Kun are going to chisel it into a masterpiece (I Hope).

I WANA HELP! well if ya dont minde but i did finde this far interesting and do wana help atleast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back