Project M.O.M.O; "Der Wille Zur Macht"

just because were waiting on some doesn't mean we should push it to far there, mastery doesn't come from forcing it out, it'll only damage their drive to roleplay with us. paitence is a virtue that rewards well in the long run.

Sorry to scold, i'd rather not chase them away by making demands.

Crazy Orikanyo? Well alright guess I'll take it.

Oh you flatter me Ohohohoh~!

I try me best. I'm trying to learn how to be nice to people and actually care for their emotions; how am I doing so far?

Your laying it on abit thick but doing quite well, not many people give out complements so much, but then again they don't hurt.

When your reviewing characters, be nice. People get all prickly about their creations. Otherwise, be yourself.

While true, sometimes people violate some rules in place, a swift touch base, enough for the person to know, but not enough for them to cause hellfire. If they do so anyways and get defensive the moment someone says anything I'll towards their character, best to drop them.

To hold onto hateful people is to hold onto barbed wire, it only wnats you to let go.

Unless you're wearing gloves. But I understand what you are saying. If they are willing to work with you, which I have had the luck to be most of the people that wanted to join my rps, then I would say keep them. But in the end its up to you.

Even if we're waiting, I'm glad to see this is happening. This will be only my second RP so let me know if I mess up some meta rules or whatever.

@Beowulf

*Slaps you*

BEO! THAT IS A TABLE! I EAT THERE!...GET OFF!!!!!

Ok sorry for that-...Did i just read mechs on this?!

YOU ARE ON THE TABLE! I EAT THERE! GET OFF!!!!

Hmmmm...Interesting indeeeeeeeeed....let me read some more ok?

Questions, i have many, but ask them, i shall not.

BEO! WHO IS THIS?!

WHO IS THIS PERSON?! YOU NEVER TOLD ME THERE WILL BE MORE!

DONT TALK TO ME THAT WAY! SHOW RESPECT!

and i know ^^ just jooking around sowy /3\

Users who are viewing this thread

Back