• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Project Griffin

............*thinks about it.........thinks about it*
The one with Koen Raad getting the shit beat out of him?
Haha I think so!! Your character was a badass hunter guarding an earth draki and the other draki came to rescue him

Haha I think so!! Your character was a badass hunter guarding an earth draki and the other draki came to rescue him
I wouldnt call him badass, but stubborn and yea I remember you! Been a while eh? That was a good rp, shame everyone vanished into cosmic dust.

If anyone's interested in a preview of what could happen in the next few days, let me know. I plan to release an alpha of the character sheet template later on. I'll either place it here or PM it to all who have shown interest. Though the last thing I want to do is to flood this thread with status posts.

Alpha of the character sheet template is as follows. Further explanation is below the template itself.

Name:
Country of origin:
Specialty/Class:
Appearance: (Description or picture, though a picture says a thousand words).
Bio: (At least a paragraph's worth.)
Personality: (Like bio, at least a paragraph's worth.)

The bio and personality provide information for me to work with as well as to tailor the plot. I ask at least a paragraph worth wherever required. This way it can gage to see if you can provide the minimum material for me to work with. One-liners aren't sufficient enough. Primary classes for the start are Apothecary, Bombardier, Commando, and Deadeye. The first one is your typical combat medic who can mend and murder all the same. Bombardier do explosives and machineguns. Commandos are stealth and close range combat. Deadeyes are snipers and gunslingers. Each and every primary class has two paths as hinted with the descriptions.

Alpha of the character sheet template is as follows. Further explanation is below the template itself.

Name:
Country of origin:
Specialty/Class:
Appearance: (Description or picture, though a picture says a thousand words).
Bio: (At least a paragraph's worth.)
Personality: (Like bio, at least a paragraph's worth.)

The bio and personality provide information for me to work with as well as to tailor the plot. I ask at least a paragraph worth wherever required. This way it can gage to see if you can provide the minimum material for me to work with. One-liners aren't sufficient enough. Primary classes for the start are Apothecary, Bombardier, Commando, and Deadeye. The first one is your typical combat medic who can mend and murder all the same. Bombardier do explosives and machineguns. Commandos are stealth and close range combat. Deadeyes are snipers and gunslingers. Each and every primary class has two paths as hinted with the descriptions.

Will we be posting chara sheets on this thread or another thread? Sorry it's been a while since I've been on here

Bump

Attachments

• t01429b27c0477c203c.jpg
    t01429b27c0477c203c.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back