• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy PROJECT: Arclight

NViouz_DVationz

Casual Nobody
Seven years have passed since magic ravaged the world and unleashed elemental creatures of ancient origins. Along with these forgotten beasts came long forgotten magic, constructs, and arcane rifts. Those who survived have gathered and constructed Arclight, the only place one can call home anymore. Now that they're well established the military branch of Arclight has begun PROJECT: Arcanum, the beginning steps of retaking the world they once could call home.

If you've got any questions don't hesitate to ask me, but before you do that let me explain what I hope for this to become...

PROJECT: Arclight is a sanctuary in a post apocalyptic magic based cataclysm. Elemental creatures sprung up and are dangerous enough that without the advanced defenses of Arclight, could easily kill a whole town's worth of people. In order to counter this Arclight was created so that the remaining humans on earth could survive and live somewhere. Now they've stabilized enough that they're going to fight back for their world. That's where the rp will start. (If there's enough interest of course)

Currently it will just be the basics such as ice, fire, earth, etc. but with a little imagination and a lot of inspiration I'll be adding more as things progress.

Well, If you want Ideas, I got a few in mind. Such as alchemy and necromancy to scratch the surface.

Ooh, sounds fun. A question though, how technologically advanced is the city of Arclight? I'm getting some sort of Fallout-with-magic kind of vibe from reading the post, although feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, sounds fun. A question though, how technologically advanced is the city of Arclight? I'm getting some sort of Fallout-with-magic kind of vibe from reading the post, although feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I was thinking a mix between that and Gurren Lagann if you've ever seen that.

I'm interested as well! Just to be clear, the characters themselves can use magic, right? And also, how strong will the characters be on average? Like is it gonna be Attack on Titans level of power, where the characters themselves aren't too strong?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested as well! Just to be clear, the characters themselves can use magic, right? And also, how strong will the characters be on average? Like is it gonna be Attack on Titans level of power, where the characters themselves aren't too strong?

At first nobody will be capable of magic and so yea pretty much AOT power, but eventually you'll be able to cast spells as easily as in Fairy Tale and it will be closer to Gurren Lagann kind of power with all the cool shit I plan.

At first nobody will be capable of magic and so yea pretty much AOT power, but eventually you'll be able to cast spells as easily as in Fairy Tale and it will be closer to Gurren Lagann kind of power with all the cool shit I plan.

Oh, so like a weak-to-strong kind of thing. I like it! Are we starting soon?

Technically you can start now with making a character and a post, but someone asked for more description on the roles ppl cab play which I can't do till later today so it's your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back