Probably not a bad idea to store all my characters in a thread. (Feel free to give feedback)

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm just gonna use this to store a whole bunch of old character sheets because it gets aggravating to go back throigh all these old rps to find them.

Feel free to give feedback. There's a good chance I won't listen but if completely ripping into other people's characters makes you feel good then by all means go ahead.q

Last edited:

• Name: Mayhem Annabelle Rachel

Nicknames: May (this is how he prefers to be called)

Age (anywhere from 18 to 23): 20

Eye Color:

Hair Color: Blond

Lawyer Type (are you a defense attorney or a prosecutor): Prosecutor

Name: Jensen “Jens” Wildier
Race: Hylian
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde

Powers (non racial non magic non skills): none
Abilities (racial): none
Magic (self explanatory): none
Skills (anyone can learn these):

Sleight of Hand: due to years of living on his own he’s quite good at nabbing things without people noticing.

Clockwork Tinkering: Jens dabbles in clockwork tinkering and is pretty good, all things considered.

Sneaking and Acrobatics: Jens is pretty good at jumping over things and slipping under things to sneak past people. He’s also good at keeping silent and keeping to the shadows.

Marketing: As part of his job he has to be good at persuading people to buy stuff. This can also work the other way around with him being able to get the best deals from other places.

Weapons:

Short Sword: A short 15’’ sword that Jens isn’t particularly skilled at using.
sIJNDDx0Rpudd58Yqo_mRjGuQT7yGU2XwLZGYd_tqdvh49pazu9i4xPNX4dQLP-z3SMj1pdZf6hOd6D3aKftfstiyemFi3nZnbV3cyV2y65dOtBsswoqi3jXUyF0GF1xk_SL0jmM

Equipment:

Rope: Jens carries rope because it’s useful for a lot of things. Be it dragging something heavy or tripping someone up.

Clockwork Beetle: A Strange little contraption Jens built that can be used to grab stuff.
DrDn55DoXoXu6Z380UCCodg5B15z1RXKf2-O43_5Z3Ha7WlnXqrrrvHx9Nf9LfJJZCtHwSbNvRYWsYkLRQ0phDNyMBSw2pmZZaRS__liVA4EjihEzdWnCvDxbFi8HVDhexfxvKSh

Picto Box: It was a birthday gift from Fred. He hasn’t used it much but he doesn’t want to get rid of his first ever birthday gift.
GWV3FxZGTHM0WhSpwUO-YKeO-r5VgRF3YFzLjh0T9bREon5l8D7SejGLMkL0rRHv3YaxTMTLD-nUWzGDBSo-RZvcczaLsDqcU9klPIUNuWWcQFIY5IuFHdpTlhTnoBd530PotphX

Other Items:

His pouch: It’s where he keeps stuff.

Flute: Look, he gets bored sometimes, okay.

Paper: It can be useful.

Appearance: Jens is tall and lanky with messy blonde hair and pale skin. He wears a more or less normal white tunic with a hole or two and Black trousers. His age is somewhere in the range of 16-18 but it’s hard to tell, Jens himself doesn’t even know. He wears sensible boots and necklace with a gear on it, a symbol that he works for the Rusty Gear.
Personality: Jens is kind of Weird. At first he seems stoic and unapproachable but he’s actually really friendly. It’s a bit jarring, really. Some of his comments can come off as mean spirited and others as adorable. He’s like a walking mass of contradictions. He rather enjoys pilfering things but only small objects now to avoid being caught by his adoptive father figure, Fred Gordino. He also rather enjoys messing with the guards, often dropping things on their heads from rooftops and dashing off without being noticed.
History: Jens has been living on the street as long as he remembers. He doesn’t know his age. He pilfered and stole for ages, just trying to survive. Until one day he killed someone. It was an accident. He had just been running away from an angry butcher when he ran into a dead end. He had no choice but to jump the butcher, who then accidentally chopped himself with his own meat cleaver. To this day he has never forgotten this moment and it’s one of his most well guarded secrets. Eventually he was adopted by Fred Gordino, the owner of a gear shop, a shop that sells clockwork inventions, called the Rusty Gear. The Rusty Gear was kind of like a tavern except it didn’t sell food. Many people just go there to hang out and talk. Now Jens works in this shop but he still can’t quite stop thieving. He likes it, but it’s only small stuff now.

Theme Song (optional):
Quote(s) (optional):

“*thinking* I can’t hear you over the sound of me emptying your pockets.”

“Hello sir, would you be interested I'm hearing our great deals on Clockwork Pets?”

“No, I’m not a thief. I’m just a normal guy like you.”

“12 green rupees and a piece of string is sort of a waste of my talent.”

“*snickering* I got him good.”

“Hmm. This is good but it’s still got some bugs. Because it’s a beetle. I crack myself up sometimes.”

Other (optional):

Users who are viewing this thread

Back