• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Private workshop?

Lunaria Silver

One Thousand Club
I cannot, for the life of me, find My Private workshop. I know it got moved to the top bar but I can't seem to find it there.

Alright StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 thanks for the link, but how do i find it on the main page? Other than hitting the little search icon going advanced changing it to "thread titles only" or whatever finding this specific post and clicking ur link?

AssassinHD AssassinHD ; if you're on the computer/monitor it should be on the main page to your right above your avatar
Important Links:
My Private Workshp, etc.
YswWTL.jpg

but for mobile, I use the webpage rather than the app, I will post the example/step underneath this post!

AssassinHD AssassinHD ; it's no worries !
the layout slowly changed so that it would be easier for RPN's update and i'm honestly pretty slow so I'm glad it helped you!
p.s. i realised you could see my phone % whoops [i like living on the edge]

Ok, new update, now where the heck is it xD
In the front page, there's a place called important links by the right of the screen~ It's the second link in there
If you're on mobile you're gonna have to scroll down a little bit ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back