• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Private] El Stories

"I'm just making sure I can create good assets for a later date, not making the same cruel mistakes of others, Tureen." He paced around before gazing at the town.

"It's like you said, I have a plan B, but it's really up for that human or should I call him half of it, anyways? It all depends on his speed. Too slow he saves no one, fast enough and he can save quite a few, too fast and he can save everyone." He stopped before looking at her. "And for you to pop out of nowhere is to distract me enough time for him, aren't you?" She clicked her tongue while looking to the side.

"I'm no fool when it comes to schemes like these, and I won't bother to ask you how you know him, none of my business after all. And that promise of power, you think I'm so naive to just let him have it? There's a price to make with that demon and one of them is that he's hell bound to answer a few orders by me only. So if I see him again, he can't do anything except to carry my orders, however cruel they may be."

He looked at the golems that she sent out, with some curiosity on them.

"I see that you're using your toys, they're nicely made, I have to say." He then looked at her instantly healed wounds, which were probably caused by her use of powers. "I still see that you're hurting yourself with those powers." He grabbed a casing from one of his pockets and threw it at her, catching it. "Those are blood beads, should make the pain go away. I watch your back and you watch mine, just like the airship." He then remembered something. "Oh yeah, you still have that power seal, I wonder if you still want me to unseal it. It might help you in the long run, especially towards that guy that you hate." He looked at the town, many of the residents were starting to evacuate.

MementoDei MementoDei

Ash
Ash had finished shopping for magic stones and was beginning to head for his camp, he noticed that a lone soldier was going around yelling some nonsense to the villagers.

"A preacher?" Ash assumed, he stepped towards the man, "What is going on? You seem to be in a hurry, is it demons?" Ash said as he looked around for any sighting of demons in the area.

MementoDei MementoDei Fume Fume

At Ivy's nosedive and Xavier's diving after Ivy, Phantom could say he was successfully distracted. He watched as his comrade jumped off of Octavia and the priest felt his eyes almost bug out of his head.

"What the f-IS HE INSANE?!" Phantom yelled and he glanced over his shoulder to see that he indeed had his staff on him. He watched the pair go down and the priest held tightly onto Aragorn's scales. "I really appreciate you giving me a ride Aragorn," He said, "And now we're gonna have to worry about Xavier's injuries, and Ivy more importantly. Hopefully she's not too badly damaged due to her weakened state."

Late Late

"H-Henir...?" The elf shudders at his voice. The ooze of Henir energy spreads against the desolate land, creeping like greedy hands. Raven grabs her by the waist and brings them both to where Add is.

Rain, on the other hand, stays where she is. She feels the energy brush against her feet, but it does not do anything to her. Watching Oblivio's conversation with the god of chaos with unreadable eyes, the singer only stares back at the eye, analyzing it silently. Once Henir states his offer and waits for Oblivio to make his decision, the eye then turns to Rain, squinting slightly.

"What are you? I do not recall creating you."

"But of course. You are not my master. Who I am and what I'm here for is hidden from even the gods of this world. As of now, though, you can simply call me an observer. A witness to the unraveling fate of this dimension."

"You're filled to the brim with Henir energy. Who is your creator?"

"If I told you, then I'll put some very important people in danger, god of chaos. I can only say that it's someone who is able to shut off even Ishmael from one dimension of this world. Someone able to create a dream."

Rain's eyes challenges his. Their conversation is over. "Oblivio, if you go with him, we'll lose our leader. You have a mission to fulfill, don't you? Use your own strength to achieve it!"

K KizayaTaishuro

Last edited:
Aisha
“Something is wrong here.”

Aisha look up at Cornelius as he rose on his feet. Athena seem to notice too as she was quick to join them.

“I feel a disturbance in the town,” Athena said in alarm.

Aisha got up on her feet and shortly an elder ran over to them with a concern look on his face.

“Ms. Landar, Lento had returned,” he said to the mage.

“That’s wonderful-“

“Yet unfortunately he seem to lost his voice. His speech is broken and Allegro is helping him to carry out orders. We must evacuate the area, something dire is heading our way,” the elder said to her.

“Why do I feel like the demons are up to this,” Athena growled.

“It’s late to do anything about it from the looks of it,” Cornelius snorted. “We can help to quicken the process the best we can.”

The group eventually turn back to the village and helped the evacuation.

NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029 MementoDei MementoDei

Xavier
“He is bloody crazy,” Aragorn said as they landed on the ground. The red dragon allowed Phantom to hop off of him yet he started to laugh at Xavier. “Look at you! Isn’t that one of those strange fashion that humans tend to wear whenever they get too hot or too cold?” The dragon laughed.

“If there is such thing as a clothing for one clothed leg and the other short, then that is probably the most ridiculous outfit to wear,” Xavier grumbled, not feeling so happy at the condition of his pants. It was good for him to have a spare.

“Xavier, what were you thinking?!” Octavia snapped at the boy as Aragorn went to check on Ivy. The green dragon seem to be sniffing what’s around her as she lays. Her wings were injured but it wasn’t all that serious.

“What? I saved her,” Xavier scoffed as he gestured at the breathing, weak dragon.

“You could’ve gotten killed!”

“But my plan did work, didn’t it?!” Xavier was starting to get irritated at Octavia’s scolding.

“Well what if it didn’t work? We will have two bodies dead, that was foolish of you,” Octavia growled, leering over at the boy.

Xavier glared at her, trying to come up with any sort of excuse. Strangely he was never one to back talk her since he respected Octavia very much. The blue dragon didn’t back out her glare in which Xavier slowly started to surrender his.

“Sorry...that was selfish of me,” Xavier mumbled, resting his hand on his hips as Komodo was still holding up the piece of cloth he ripped out.

“This place...something has control of it,” Ivy mumbled. Aragorn perked up when she was talking, leaning down to her to listen better. “Up ahead is where it lays. I can’t do much to take over, there is a parasite that is rather dangerous for me. It has to be removed,” Ivy said to them.

“Oh a parasite huh? Should be a piece of cake for us,” Aragorn said.

“Can you walk..?” Octavia asked Ivy jn which she earned a nod from the dragon.

Xavier let the dragons communicate with each other as he get a nice look around. Already he noticed broken robots lying around and the air felt...fresh? Moist? Humid? It made him shiver slightly. He went ahead to peer over the cliff that he nearly fell over if it wasn’t for Komodo’s help. The dragon stayed close in case if his trainer ever fell in, following Xavier’s gaze to the bottom. To their surprise, the fall doesn’t seem to be large and there already is a group who seem to be facing a driller.

“Huh, looks like someone been taking care of things here,” Xavier commented quietly, unsure who was the group. Though one thing for sure, he felt his veins running cold when he noticed a strange eye. It took him awhile to sense a strange energy emitting from below, it made him very tense as if every cell in his body were telling him about the danger. He heard the dragons walking over and taking a look as well, the three being cautious as they don’t know what lies of the island. They seem to pick up what Xavier was feeling, the dragons not daring to take another step forward.

“The hell is that?” Aragorn grumbled at the strange eye. Ivy didn’t say anything yet she backed up further more as Octavia had a concerned look.

“Henir...” Xavier mumbled subconsciously as he felt Perkisas energy rising up as if it sensed the ominous force. The great dragon didn’t say a word to Xavier but he was aware what was going on.

“Well...we should let them handle this before moving in,” Aragorn suggested in which no one made any objections.

“Of course if they need the help...we’ll help them,” Octavia added. Even though the dragons were on edge, they seem willing to help if things go to worse for the group below.

Phant0m Phant0m Heavengiver Heavengiver K KizayaTaishuro

Last edited:
Lara
Lara smirked at Dust's answer. "I never said anything about you being naive, Dust. Nor was I pretending to have perfect plans everywhere I popped up. I know that every favour coming from you needs some kind of compensation." She got up and sighed. "You misunderstand my power. It's not something that greater power can solve, but thanks for the gift. On the other hand, I hope you really keep your word and don't repeat Ran's methods."
Fume Fume

Lento
Lento turned around to the overwhelming power emanating from the person behind him and was somewhat relieved to see the armoured human behind instead of the demon commander. He was talking to him, but he had no idea what he might be saying. Luckily, Allegro came rushing by.

"Ah, Mister Ash! We're in the middle of an evacuation order. This man is Lento, the leader of the Free Knights that defend this town. I'm...not really sure what is happening, but the demons are plotting to destroy the town, that's what Lento heard. We have 35 minutes left before the town is toast."

"If...you...good help, it would...be great. I gan't hear you, and I donn have dime to ekplain everything. Feita's citisense depend on me and my soldiers...it's better if I can count on you."

With those words, Lento continued his path, hollering in his hoarse voice for citizens to evacuate. Other soldiers flocked around him and helped people pack or took the last wounded along to the southern exit
. Time was against him, he feared to see what would happen

"You have dragons in your side, Lento. Calm down. You have time, but if you return to the shrine, you might find yourself in the demon's hands. Dust has plans for you if you come back looking for the blood monster."
"I can't really count on you to master this power any longer, isn't that right?"
"That's right, Lento. I need to focus on other things, but didn't I tell you that-"
"It's a risk I must take. If my people are saved, I'll take the risk. That's what you did back then, right?"
"You know where that got me..."
Lento lowered his gaze and cut their conversation short. He didn't have the time to think about that right now. People's lives were on his hands and if he could save them, power mattered little to him.

Late Late NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029

"I haven't gone back on my word with you yet, have I? Besides, if I was so cruel, I wouldn't give him the chance to warn them. If anything, I'm being soft on them." He was looking at the town, still evacuating so slowly...

"Tureen. I'm going to bring change to this world. And I hate to ask of this to you, since we already have an alliance, but once you've done with him, can I still rely on you?" She cocked an eyebrow at him with slight interest. "There's so much a person and their power can do. Once the demon realm starts to heal, I'm moving on to my main target. This world of ours... It doesn't need gods in my eyes." What he just ask was assistance for into the future, to murder the highest authority that takes the world.

"I'm no champion nor a hero. No king or dictator. I'm just a warrior that has problems. Bow to no one, pray to no one and die for no one except for my allies. I'm not a good person, but also not a bad one. But I'll be damned if I'm going to let someone use us as toys for a senseless game. And for that, I'm going to need strong allies to reach it, the plane of divinity where higher entities sit and stare amused at our pain, at our grief and at our struggling. They enjoy looking at our stories and twisting them for their own musings.

I say enough for that. But even I'm not dumb enough to blindly run headstrong. I'm weak, but strong enough to give that god a run for his money. I'm asking a lot and I don't want an answer right away, but give it some thought before you decide, after all, I'm asking you to go kill gods, even the one that your connected right now."
He pointed out while counting the time. 20 minutes left.

MementoDei MementoDei

Ash
He had questions but when his assistance was asked for Ash didn't hesitate, "Yullr, get a small squad of Night Savers ready, we need to help the villagers get out, help tjem pack everything faster! Bring tools incase you encounter broken carriages, you have 35 Minutes." Ash said at the magic stone in his hand, "Aye sir, we've prepared all, we'll be there momentarily." The elf on the other side responded.

Ash while waiting around used his inhumane strength to assist villagers in loading the carriages the fastest he could.
"I should look for who's behind this but, I believe I already know it." Ash said as he packed up the families last box, "There ya go, now quickly get a move on, you don't want to get caught up in traffic." Ash said, waving the family off.

Soon the elven warriors arrived, they immediately got straight to work as the process sped up, Ash met up with Yullr who ascertained him that the situation was under control.

Ash walked into the forest, spreading his steel wings as he took on his Lancer appearance.
"I'll find you now Dust!"
Fume Fume MementoDei MementoDei

Last edited:
Lara sighed. "Fair enough, you respect your word, and you let some escape. But I can't forget what happened ten years back. Ran was merciful, he didn't attack anyone until we were close to retreat inside the old keep, where magic could've probably protected us. Right when we believed we were safe. He gave me the chance to bury the corpses and do a funeral for them, then he asked me to guard my ghost town. A proof of his mercy, his remorse, then he...well, you know what happened after that."

The priestess fell silent and stared at the ground, the worst part of it was that she hadn't been able to prevent the attack in any timeline, her global memories only activated after she had died to the demons. She would never be able to change that, Henir wouldn't allow it. "You don't know what you're fighting against, do you? I'm not against what you want to do, but you really have no idea the consequences of it. Suppose you kill off Henir, the God of Chaos. First thing that happens is that what separates the demon world from this one and thousand others disappears. It would generate an unimaginable disorder in Time and Space. Take Ishmael and Ellia with him and the El loses its stability. This world and others depend solely on that jewel's stability. Kill the gods with no plan to sustain this world after they're gone, and it'd be the same as telling me: "I'll destroy this world and every other world in existence." "
She clenched her fists in anger and frowned before continuing, in a louder voice: "And stop talking to me like I chose to be Henir's toy or something. If there's something we both seem to share is pure hatred for those gods. I'm willing to help, but I'm afraid that even if you're right about the gods, you're simply pushing your ideals to childish fantasy. Until you find a good means to preserve this world, I won't rally myself to you. I have someone I must save first, with or without your help. If you don't find anything, I'll find it for myself to accomplish my goals, no matter what."

Fume Fume

It was his choice to begin with. If what Henir said was true, then the purpose of that sadistic experiment was to turn him into a weapon. Henir was clearly planning on destroying either Ishmael, or Ellia. But did he really hold that power? To destroy a God? There was no way his body, as it was now, could do such a thing. The Eye stared at him, through him and yet at him. A strange experience that he became used to during the last few centuries.

But if he was capable of destroying a God, then...wouldn't Henir recruiting him once more be ironic? Pointing him at Ishmael was one step to creating a godless world. Who was to say Carna wouldn't turn on Henir at some point to take him down? He was practically a double edged blade. This deal wasn't completely in Henir's favor to begin with. He wasn't going to accept a deal in which he would be used, not anymore.

"I see your choice," said Henir. "You are still a part of me as much as I am a part of you, child. The deal is still on, whenever you choose to join me once more. For now, I shall bestow upon you a gift..."

Everyone was still on their guard--but for some reason, no one could react to what came next. The eye itself shot forth its own energy, solidifying it into a spear as it stabbed through Carna's chest.

Heavengiver Heavengiver

It happened all too fast. Rain couldn't even flick a dagger to push the spear off course. She can feel the pulsating chunk of Henir energy crash into the chest of Oblivio. The god's laugh rings in her ears, but she ignores it as she rushes over to her standing ally.

"That didn't kill him...why is that...?"

"..."

"Oblivio!" Rena tries to jump into the pool of toxic energy, but Raven grabs her arm firmly, shaking his head and scolding her for trying to jump into a dangerous substance. The elf settles down a few seconds later, still distraught over seeing him pierced like that. To Raven's left, Add also isn't taking it so well. He stands there, shaking, evidently trying to restrain himself.

"Do not worry, observers. Look carefully at his glorious form."

K KizayaTaishuro

Last edited:
"Aargh...!" he let out a pained sound as the searing energy stabbed through his chest. It exited the back of his chest and he tried to stay standing. The agony of heat turned to a frigid coldness of intense magnitude. He could feel the iciness of Void energy spreading throughout his body. Normally, his own body would disintegrate due to being overwhelmed by Henir energy days ago, but the exact opposite was taking place. His body was rebuilding itself with the dark substance. He could feel it spread throughout him and inside of him, solidifying and melting and freezing.

"Carna!" called out Add as he tried to make his way towards him. He tried to do something, anything! But before he could even get close, a forceful shock wave blasted from around Carna, stopping Add in his tracks. "Shit!"

It was unbearably cold, so cold that it would instantly cause a whole human to gain hypothermia and frostbites. Even the Void hadn't felt this cold and Carna spent three centuries in there, not aging. This amount of energy entering his body was almost impossible to bear. He was being reformed and transforming into something else. Carna tried to fight against it, tried to resist the energy freezing through him.

Something was breaking through his back and a pair of wings made out of dark shards appeared. The pain was beyond measure and he let out an ear-piercing scream, feeling his chest grow corrupt. The Nasod machinery was hacked into and contaminated, before it started to grow on his body. The balance between Nasod and Henir energy was starting to stabilize, enhancing Unification.

"It is not complete, but I give you the taste of my gift...it is up to you...to decide whether you choose them, or me."

The Eye closed itself before turning into the toxic substance, glooping down into the pool.

Heavengiver Heavengiver

"This is bad...the energy's not stopping. At this rate, it'll spread out to the town."

Hearing his tormented scream only made Rain's mind move faster. Oblivio was not in the condition to move, and there's no way she can carry him back to Altera. His dark wings beat out small gusts of wind as he falls to his knees. The pool of toxic energy crawls up against the cliff where her other allies are, and she doesn't hesitate to shout at them.

"Add, that pendant I gave you. Throw it to me! Then take everyone away from here!"

She sees the tracer digging into his pocket to find her pendant. Once he does, he tosses it as best as he could to her. It lands next to the shaking Oblivio, and she dips her hand into the pool to fish it out. Out of the corner of her eye, Rain confirms Add leading the group away, though he seems reluctant, as his eyes are attached to Oblivio.

"Oblivio...forgive me...this might hurt a bit."

Her distorted pendant releases an aura that engulfs her. Her hair shoots up to the sky as her eyes illuminate with the gateway of Henir's Time and Space. A sorrowful tune begins to sweep across the graveyard, attracting the rapidly expanding pool to her side. It starts crawling up her slender body, swallowing the woman whole. More and more...until all you can see is the pair of otherworldly orbs that promises chaos.

The suction of her pendant's power combats against Oblivio's body. Nasod parts and veins of Henir energy fight against the pull of the siren, but Rain keeps going, dead set on stopping only when the pool of energy is absorbed into her body.

The three adventurers scamper away from the toxic area with reckless abandon. As Rena is dragged by Raven and Add, she glances to the side and spots a familiar face, surrounded by a hoard of dragons.

"Xavier?!"

K KizayaTaishuro Late Late Phant0m Phant0m

Aisha
The dragons did their best to help everyone they can. Athena helped some of the folks to get the heavy carriages moving if they were too slow, being rather gentle with their equipments in which the people couldn’t help to admire despite her fearsome look. Cornelius’ scales was giving off a purple hue as energy seem to emit from the dark dragon, giving everyone a refreshed mind and body to move faster. The townspeople were working more efficiently at this rate.

Aisha did her best to help as well, helping those who seem to be having troubles with packing up. Thanks to her magic, it was rather a smooth process in which people can start moving as soon as possible.

NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029 MementoDei MementoDei

Xavier
Xavier wasn’t sure how to react to the situation from down below yet the dragons started to growl at the growing energy. He can tell that they are tensed, Henir’s energy seem to get larger by the second and for sure help was needed. Though he wasn’t sure on what to do.

If you let me guide you again, I’ll show you the way.

Xavier shook his head. The first time he listened to that voice, he felt like he lost a bit of control of himself when jumping off of Octavia to save Ivy. Yet it really did work in the end, he just have questions about Ivy’s behavior from the process.

Before Xavier could say anything, Aragorn suddenly growled at the group who were leaving the other two behind. Komodo even did the same yet the smaller dragon was quick to stop after recognizing a friend’s face. Xavier carefully stared at the group, feeling surprised one of them know his name. Though he slowly recognize the elf.

“...Rena?” Xavier carefully asked, his voice unsure yet eyes were wide.

“An elf,” Octavia murmured with interest as Ivy perked up her head.

“Rena...what’s going on down there?” Xavier mumbled to the elf, unsure how to feel about seeing her ever since he last saw her at Elder Village. For sure, things changed from the looks of it and he felt happy to see her again yet the situation down below was dire. His body wanted to act, to do anything really to stop the energy flowing out. Aragorn eased up when Xavier seem to know the elf yet he glared at the other two men, ready to breathe out flames if they oppose a threat.

Yet, there was something wrong with the process entirely. Although his body was strengthened by the input of Void energy, it was being rebuilt with the help of Nasod machinery. The balance between the two was battling against each other whilst Rain was taking in Void energy. With the balance slowly regaining a stance, the Nasod parts were growing partially on his body. His wings were slowly disappearing into his back, leaving only traces of dark shards. But something remained back. Even though Rain had absorbed most of the Void energy Henir gave him, there was something embedded in his chest.

Along with the core of the Nasod machinery and Unification system, a dark crystal was wedged inside. It couldn't be forced out for some reason. Despite Rain trying to dig it out, or at least make it exit the body, it wouldn't give way.

"Arrgh...what...?" His eyes flickered open and the pain appeared to be forgotten. That was strange, he didn't remember losing consciousness to begin with. The only thing that remained was a sense of coldness, his whole entire body was cold. There was no warmth left. He noticed Rain beside him. "Rain...what did Henir do to me?"

Heavengiver Heavengiver

Going onto her knees once she finished absorbing the pool of energy, Rain inspects Oblivio to see if he's suffering any severe side effects. He asks her a question that she clearly doesn't have the answer to.

"Judging by your appearance, it seems that Henir has embedded a bit of himself into you in the form of that crystal. I'm not too sure exactly what that means or if that's actually correct, but it's stabilized for now. Can you move?"

She lends her hand to him. Their touch to each other are cold, although for different reasons. It wouldn't surprise Rain if Oblivio finds out then and there her true nature: a beating corpse.

"Let's head back to town. I don't want to risk something that'll put you in a critical state."

Rain heaves Oblivio's arm around her shoulder and hoists him up. The hum of Henir energy inside of her warms her body, reminding her of the delicious snack that her pendant had. "So this is the true goal of this world...to see if the gods can truly fall. How interesting...do not bore me, Elrios."
"Oblivio...Oblivio's been stabbed! I think Rain is trying to save him!"

The elf's distress is evident to the gathered crowd. Some of the dragons growl at her words, ready to dash over to the pit. They quickly halt their aggression when they spot a long girl helping a guy with a crystal wedged in his chest. The wing-shaped pendant on her neck fizzles in and out, like static on a television. The girl is obviously struggling to carry the boy, but she slowly moves forward towards them.

"Rena, how come you're not in town yet...?" Rain's voice trails off when she spots the group that her team has bumped into. The sight of a familiar boy causes her to inelegantly lose her balance and her grip on Oblivio. Raven and the others watch on with amused grins as their graceful dancer stumbles for the first time in their presence.

"S-Shit!"

K KizayaTaishuro Late Late Phant0m Phant0m

Last edited:
"Tureen, I do have a plan, but only a half of it has been already decided and I would tell you, but the walls have ears." He put his index finger around his lips, signifying silence. "The other half I would need to discuss it with you, if you truly want to settle the score with them, and with other people that want to join me. You'd be surprised on how much a person can dig, in the Inter dimensional Library." That earned him an eyebrow from her.

"And I have to say sorry, I never meant to sound like you were his toy, only that you're under his gaze, that's all.

Just so you know, I am fully aware what I'm fighting, question is, do you know what else you're fighting for, apart from that person that you're trying to save? I have a ticket that leads me straight to my death by going against them, but it'll be more than worth it. After all, question yourself this, what is a god? A being with enormous energy that uses the same energy that he gathers to be immortal? A vessel that simply houses the energy with a personality? Or A being that came from the prayers of others? Think carefully, because that is their secret."
He gave her a hint about something big that he uncovered, now it was up to her to figure it out. Looking out in the distance, he could see a man flying around the sky.

"And yet, that foolish god is coming here, not knowing that he'll shorten the time that I gave that human..." He thought to himself with a stoic expression.

MementoDei MementoDei NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029

"Lara, the evacuation is almost complete, but I'll need your help to keep the portal open for the last villagers in the line. Also, some of the elven troops from Ash are still there, it might take longer than expected."
"Roger."
Lara simply nodded at Dust's words and began to walk away. "Apologies accepted, commander. I'll tell you more about my plans when you decide to explain yours fully. You've given me something to think about in the meantime. Goodbye."

She continued her way and when she noticed a strong aura walk towards her direction, she clenched her fists in rage. "That fucking imbecile!"

"What happened?"
"Ash is coming here. You don't have as much time as you think. Is there anyone-
"Shit! There are ten families that are still near the village, I saw some of your golems, but they vanished as soon as they touched the magic circles. If he gets there, not only the families, but also half of the elven forces will be screwed."
"I'll get the families, you focus on the portal even if it's the last thing you do! You hear me?! Keep. Lunæ. Lumen. open."

Lento chuckled but acknowledged her order. He would, under any circumstance, put his life on the line for the sake of his people. He looked at the caravan that walked towards the unwelcoming desert. if it wasn't for the dragons' warnings, they would've never left their town in such a hurry.

Meanwhile, Lara called forth part of her dimension to stop Ash to doom Feita.
"Ultimatum!"

Lunæ Lumen's moon appeared from a breach on the sky and a thousand rays of light crystallized into a prison that immobilized the god of war in place. He looked at her in surprise and she yelled at him as she continued her path, running at an incredible speed:
"You really live up to the god's nature, always willing to sacrifice the lives of the innocent for your own pleasure. And if you truly believe this is the right thing to do, you're the biggest fool I've seen in any timeline!"

Luckily, there was still a considerable distance between Dust and Ash, enough for her to create a small portal to the heart of Feita. She looked around to find the only people left and opened a portal near the remaining soldiers.
"Who're you?" Asked an elf commander.

"A retired Knight. See those families in that desert? They're also from here. Get in."
"That coat of arms on your back...Resiam's Imperial Knights? You must be a good fighter even by our standards. Name's Yullr, it's good to know we can count on you."
Yullr's comment made her upset. She had always heard that kind of compliments from pure-blood elves, but it still made her want to punch them. Having mixed-blood never made anyone inferior to another, only their actions did.

"Nice to meet you too, Yullr. Name's Larian. If you have the time to move your tongue, move those luggages while you're at it for a change. Here, I'll help."

Lara surrounded the some heavy luggages carried by three elves with her magic, making them float, and launched them towards the portal.
"Ah! No! Stop that, it's fragile!" yelled a man. Lara stopped the luggage's course once it was inside the portal and made it land softly over the sand. The man sighed in relief.

"Now, get going. I have no idea how much time we have left, but if you take too long, the only thing left of you will be that luggage."
Fume Fume NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029

"A god through and through, idiotic. There was another condition that I forgot to mention to that human, get help from anyone else from Feita and I'll cut the time short." He walked a few steps to the side while removing his right gauntlet and putting his lip, drawing blood.

"Now why did Tureen used her toys? Was it searching for something like my circle? Strange that she would try to save Feita, but I have Feita already at the palm of my hand or at her back. YOU HEAR ME, GOD OF WAR? YOUR ACTIONS ARE WHAT MADE THIS TOWN DISAPPEAR!" He made sure to yell loud and high for the trapped god to hear.

With the backhand being coated with the blood on his lips he lets loose just the tiniest mana and a red circle starts to glow, at the same time, all the town started to glow below it with such crimson luminescent, the land starts to tremble furiously as it rises to the sky by the order of the circles owner.

"Disappear Feita, for the demon kind and for a step forward to a new day." With that, sparks started to feverishly consume the floating block of earth, disintegrating fast while the center of it gathered energy for an explosion.

MementoDei MementoDei NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029

Last edited:
Lara
The ground lifted at their feet and Lara knew time was over. She quickly took the villagers and the some of the soldiers near her and launched them towards the portal before hoping in too. The earth was cracking and before her eyes a very familiar scene, a déjà vu, unfolded its cruelty before her eyes. Eight whole families were running towards them, behind them at least twenty elves who were doing their best to keep the path safe, but the earth was cracking and twisting itself, like it was swallowing them. She extended her hand and began to walk towards them, she was back in Resiam, a town in flames. The elves white armour and flag transformed into the Red Knights crimson flag, consumed by the flames. The unfamiliar faces of the villagers overlapped with her own people, this time she would change their fate.

"I'll protect you... this time, definitely..."
"Lara! Close that gate, Lara!"
She continued to get closer to the gate, the children, the old, the soldiers, they would all die if she obeyed that strange voice in the back of her mind. She couldn't let that happen. Lara was pushed back, her shoulder was grabbed by a man with black hair. The flames reached for her, like the souls of those she left to die, she reached forth one last time to see a splatter of blood and bloodcurdling screams reached her. The gates closed and everything around her fell silent. Hesitantly, she looked at her bloodied hands and the puddle of blood in front of her, as well as the bloodied black-haired soldier to her left. He held her arm strongly, like a lost child, panic was visible in his eyes as his eyes teared up.
"Impossible...I saw them leave before..."
She looked down at her own hands, once again tainted in blood. She began to shake uncontrollably. It was her fault. It was all her fault, she failed to protect them again. How could she ever hope to save Darhan if she couldn't even save some villagers? Allegro's timid steps were preceded by his silent voice:
"Lento...those people...my...my-"
Lara turned around to see the young alchemist cry and she yelled with rage before letting out a mix of sobs and laughter. How pathetic could she be? Didn't she learn already that she wasn't destined to save anyone? Every time she tried it, it ended this way. This world wasn't an exception. There were never exceptions.
"Larian! Keep it together! You did what you could, you and Lento saved most of the town! Don't forget that. You're heroes."

"Oh! I see that pure-bloods have that cold attitude of theirs no matter the circumstances. How do you say it, among you? Oh right, I remember: "It was the El's will: we must accept it and embrace it." You'd even celebrate your own death! After all, you'd be more than happy to return to that-"
Yullr's eyes filled with anger and he threw a quick jab to Lara's face, which she had barely the time to dodge.
"Don't you dare continue that sentence, filthy mixed-blood."
Lara looked around her to see where she truly was: her own dimension. Others were silently crying, staring at her with fear or with anger. Lento was still unable to move his gaze from the empty space where the gate once stood. She summoned a water golem to clean her hands and passed them over her face to clean it too. She mumbled an apology to the elf commander and he clicked his tongue before going away. The only ones left around her was a devastated Allegro and a stoic Lento.
"Lento..."
"Eight families, thirty soldiers. Total. seventy-five dead. Survivors. roughly two hundred. It was the right choice. That energy, it would've killed us all... but Allegro's family and my own...their expressions, we left them behind, we betrayed them. We all failed them."
"Yes, we did. But no one can ever hope to save everyone. Thank you for stopping me, I...was no longer thinking straight. I know that you'll probably never forgive nor forget this, but the ones who make the right decisions always make the tough ones. They're stronger than anyone else because of that."
"Why would that Ash think that going for the head of the commander would work out? He's a soldier, god damn it!"

Lento cried, infuriated and resentful towards the man who sent seventy-five people to their deaths. Lara simply stood beside him and put a hand over his shoulder. She knew that she'd have to explain the whole ordeal to everyone, but that could wait. They all had to mourn their dead and let time heal their wounds as they looked for a new home.

Last edited:
Aisha
No words could really describe the dreadful feeling that seem to be surrounding the survivors. The two dragons carefully gazed around the people, staying silent. They weren’t sure on what to do or whether they should express their sadness. All they know was that they were their neighbors.

Aisha was quiet for the most time. From the looks of it, all the hard work from the past was for nothing. For a moment, she thought they have an edge in the war for gaining more allies. Yet, even the dragons doesn’t seem to stand a chance. She gritted her teeth, her hands tighten around her staff. The war might as well be a lost for them.

“...if one lose hope, then the rest will soon follow,” Cornelius mumbled out, staring at the people. “You may lost your home, but the land is not what makes Feita, Feita. Its the people who are Feita. Lives are lost, that’s unfortunate. But don’t lose, your families are likely to have hope for all of you to finish the war and reclaim back what’s yours.

I may not be in no position to say this, but I do question about leadership roles here. I am not sure what has changed throughout the years but things need to be prioritized and improved. ...You all are good people, you don’t deserve any of this. Let this be the last day we mourn until the war is over to the very end.”

Aisha look up at the dark dragon, his eye were steady and sincere with everyone. She rubbed her eyes to wipe away any tears and let out a loud sigh.

MementoDei MementoDei

Ash
As he flew through the skies, Laras power immobilized him,Then after a while Ash was hit my a sudden amount of fatigue.
"Hello Ash, seems my little plan worked." Ishmael said. Ash couldn't believe what was before his eyes, "What did..you do?..." Ash asked as his armor slowly began to break.

Ishmael chuckled,
"Feitas fate is unavoidable Ash, even without that dark elf doing something I've already set this towns fate and it's people." Ishmael said as she patted Ash's face, "For you, how does it feel to have no allies? Everyone wants you for dead. Do you see what happens to those with great power? They are hated by everything." Ishmael said, jabbing another spear of light into Ash, "Even with such great power, where did you think it would lead you? You are but a human...!" Ash cried in pain as he felt the thorns from Ishmaels spear dig themselves into his flesh. "You tried to challenge me, that was a mistake in itself, you believed that world would protect you from me? Wrong~" Ishmael raised her hand as an image appeared showing a tree Ash was familiar with. In the image the Dark Nephilims where ravaging all over, Cai Er and Orion stood on the front as they tried there best to stop the creatures from consuming anymore lives. "NO, T-this can't be!" Ash struggled to move, but the spear just dug deeper.

Ishmael smiled,
"It is very much thanks to that Dark priestess, if she didn't entrap you here, I wouldn't have noticed that you where away from that world." Ishmael said, "Her lovely Durhan is leading my Nephilims as we speak, my was he such a good fellow to have." Ishmael said.

Ash yelled in anger,
"Ishmael stop this! It doesn't have to involve them! I'm the one you've wanted right? Well I'm here! Just leave them alone!" Ash said as he watched a mage get ripped to bits by the Nephilims. Ishmael looked at Ash with a cold gaze. "They are no different then yourself, they chose to defy there creator! So I'll wipe out the faults in my world, all because of you they will die." Ishmael said, soon the forest below filled with white silhouettes, Ash recognized them, "The church...." Ash said.

"Ishmael-sama we've taken care of the villagers who tried to leave the camp, all that left Feita have vanished without a trace.." Said a man in a bright white armor. Ishmael nodded her head as her expression changed to a loving one.

"Thank you brave warriors for getting rid of t hose who lost there way..to end all this the life of this one must end. So my brave warriors, end this monster who would stain the El." Ishmael said, the knights and mages readied there swords.

"Ishmael...you..." Ash said as he hung his head down, he couldn't tell what this spear was doing to him but he could summon forth his weapons or armor.

The swords flew through the skies puncturing Ash's body as they casted Ruins on him.
"So...that girl the 'Dark priestess caused this...and Dust planned to eliminate Feita from the beginning." Ash thought as the pain faded.

A spark of electricity ran through Ash's hand faintly.
"Seems every god of war can't get a peaceful ending. My brother died for you Ash, you yourself can't die." The voice said, Ash didn't heed it. He looked down at the mages, it seems Ishmael had long gone. "Cai Er, Orion, Soldiers..Ain, everyone in the village, I'm sorry..."
Fume Fume MementoDei MementoDei

Last edited:
What are you doing?! Xiopetec suddenly screeched in Phantom's head, causing the priest to jump. The dark energy he felt started to crawl over his skin, making it crawl and he rubbed his temples. Henir...I can never forget that energy of his... Her voice had quieted almost into a whisper.

"Xiopetec-" Phantom muttered.

Shhh...We will discuss later.

Then just like that, Xiopetec's voice was gone, but her presence remained.

The nomadic priest looked to Xavier and blinked, almost seeing double. Oh this can't be good, Phantom groaned and he leaned heavily on his staff, gripping tight like it was the only thing keeping him anchored in the present, which is almost quite literally what his staff was doing. The gem on his staff was dully glowing, giving the priest a pulse of warmth until that energy seemingly vanished, but he tensed and tried to straighten his posture when he saw three figures approach him and his group. Xavier recognized the elf woman that called his name, and then another familiar figure clumsily arrived.

"Holy- Rain?!" Phantom said looking over Rain's new appearance while leaning heavily on his staff once more and almost falling over like Rain almost did, "Wow you've changed! Nice look!" The priest gave a tired smile. Whatever Xiopetec was doing to him, it took a heavy toll: he was blinking more often than usual to fight off double-vision, and his skin took an ashen-hue. It was obvious that Phantom was struggling to stand on his own, but he'd be damned to let the others worry. "Who's the unlucky one that got stabbed? I can try my hand at healing them."

Late Late Heavengiver Heavengiver K KizayaTaishuro

Last edited:
"That would be me," said Carna. He could still feel the dark crystal embedded in his body, manifesting its cold reach throughout his body. Whatever Henir had intended with this crystal, it wasn't a good situation to be in. He could already feel parts of him changing. "Though I think I'm alright...sorta."

"Carna! Holy shit..." Shock would be one word. He had witnessed that God struck something into his younger brother's chest. And if he was a completely honest person--and he wasn't--he had never felt so powerless and worthless back then. There was nothing he could even attempt to stop a God's attempt at hurting his brother. Even though he gained this much power, this much Nasodic power, he couldn't help him. What the hell did Henir have in plan for his younger brother? He had listened to Carna's past and knew he was part of an experiment--but to think it was to destroy a God?

It felt like Carna was walking further and further away into the abyssal border, and there was nothing Add could do about it. Carna was a walking weapon of Godly destruction, or he was on the path to become one. The weight of such news was weighing on Carna heavier than the coldness in his body.

Heavengiver Heavengiver Phant0m Phant0m Late Late

"R-Rain?" Xavier said in sudden surprise, not believing that she was here. He thought she had returned back to her original dimension but now he was just flabbergasted at the turn of events.

"You know a lot of people, Xavier," Aragorn mumbled low to his ear. "Can we trust them?"

Xavier turns around to face the dragons and nodded his head. "Y-yeah, we can trust them..." he said to them and faced back to the group. Even though the situation seems to be stable, he still felt tense. Xavier only gave a wary look at Carna before taking notice of the other two people he hasn't met. Yet one question was in his mind at the moment. "What...are you doing here?" Xavier asked, the question was mostly for Rain to answer.

Xavier thought he wouldn't see Rain again because of the letter in the book they received from her. So he was just very confused, yet still in a way, happy to see the two girls. Maybe thrilled but his surprise expression covered that up for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back