• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princes and Archangels - IC

Jail Rose

A rose in jail
seven-deadly-sins-and-seven-heavenly-virtues-1-638.jpg

• Two new continents have emerged from the seas, and they were large ones. Named after "virtue" and "sin", what once was a very big lump of land separated from each other, forming Virtuoso and Sinadavia. Soon after, the creator of these continents brought forth creation of plants, beasts and humans, and after a few months, these creations have multiplied, creating the colorful and beautiful lands of Virtuoso and Sinadavia that they know today.

However, both are in a huge threat for war. Despite the people not knowing about this, the creator knows, and seeks help from the other creators to help stop this war from coming. He once thought that other outer-worldly beings are planning to destroy the new continents, not knowing that the war would later happen between the people of Virtuoso and Sinadavia themselves.

Demon's Perspective:
    ---
    It's a typical normal day in Hell; torturing sinners, attending to demon meetings, etc. But one day, as you were being called to a meeting, a mission was assigned to you and to the rest of your six other brothers that you are going to be sent to two continents known as Virtuoso: a place for the virtuous people, and Sinadavia: the continent of sin. What's more, the seven angels opposing you are going to be sent down, too. Now, even though you didn't like it, you and your brothers have no choice to oblige. And as much as you just want to stay and keep on torturing these poor f*cks who sinned, still this was an important mission, to prevent war from happening. If you want Hell to keep operating, you gotta obey your father.

Angel's Perspective:
    --
    You were just going about your day when a message was sent to you by one of God's assistants. You go to the meeting room, meeting the other archangels. You discover that you are being sent down to continents named Virtuoso and Sinadavia to prevent a war from happening. Though wanting to know why, the angel who operated the meeting said God will only tell once you are now there. You also discover that you have to meet with the Seven Princes of Hell as part of the mission, even if God didn't really like it. Now, you and your brothers don't want to go, either, but you needed to, anyway. The fate of Heaven is in your hands.

Last edited:
It was the usual day in Hell; the screams of sinners echoed around the interior, rocky walls of the demonic place. Majority of sinners who weren't identified to have sinned something bad, or have sinned almost every bad thing a person would do in his life on Earth, are swimming in a large ocean of fire. It smelled of burning flesh if you were ever there, but to demons, it's a happy feast of torture and pain.

However, the one specific thing that you should know, though, is that if you have sinned for one specific abominable sin and stuck to that until you die, you'll be taken to some rooms that are fit for your only sin. Like for example, if you have been envious all your life and would do anything to get what you wanted, then you are fit for Lord Leviathan's room, the demon of Envy.

Hell has been living for forever now, sinners being tortured everywhere in the place. The demons would occasionally triumph over themselves for the sinners that were taken by their Lord of all, The Master of Hell. T-MOH (T'moh) is the cause of every havoc that happens to the world and humankind; he was first an angel of God who was thrown to the pits of Hell because of his betrayal. T'moh vows to one day destroy Heaven, but with the rapture, which was believed to be nearing, he knows it's... quite impossible.

Meanwhile, in Heaven, the sounds of trumpets and happy singing angels can be heard, echoing around the clouds of the happy place. The souls of the repentant and the virtuous dead laugh and talk, thankful that they are saved by God. Heaven is the very opposite of Hell; here we have the happiest souls and the happiest angels in the hands of God, while in Hell, all you can find is misery, torture, and pain in the faces of sinners.

Heaven is the very place God formed for the virtuous to stay and be happy. While all forgiving, he could not do anything if a sinner was just about to walk inside his place, then T'moh takes them away. Heaven strives to bring salvation and repentance for all people, although the world is already coated enough with sin that even the angels can't guide the people in there anymore.

Both Heaven and Hell have heard about the two new continents, and they are pretty excited for it; Heaven for it's vast lands and unique characteristics, and Hell for the people that they may get for their sins.

However, unknown to the people of Virtuoso and Sinadavia, a war is coming, and only the creator of these lands knows. Seeking help from the other creators of different religions, Heaven agreed to help right away, while Hell was... reluctant to do so.

God and T'moh must send down their Archangels of Heaven and Princes of Hell to prevent this war from coming. Little did they know, war is going to happen sooner or later... sooner than they expected...

rennuelaw rennuelaw SheepKing SheepKing apolla apolla Gizaira Gizaira @Destructus Kloud AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo s u n s u n @yuna sena Acethekidd Acethekidd

Lamech Cain
nKilCNrm.jpg
"How peculiarly dark....mhmm" thought the young man entering the state library of Irathor, as he entered as you have guessed he noticed the peculiar darkness of the library, don't get it wrong he wasn't scared he even assumed the reason why it was so dark it was mostly to the fact that it's this early in the morning returning from one of his expeditions to retrieve a book.

Nonetheless, it was rather unsettling even for someone who spends most of the time reading books and researching the occult, including the more "sinister" parts of the subject but seeing as he doesn't have the disposition or the time to deal with chance of something being up so he hangs his long coat at the entrance and heads to his office and laboratory in the basement of the complex.

As soon as he is inside of his office he takes out a big book out of his satchel and walks up to a desk where he puts it on and then takes out a ledger and puts his glasses on;

"The Codex Gigas is probably the largest extant illuminated manuscript in the world, at 36 inches tall. It is also known as the Devil's Bible because of a very unusual full-page portrait of a devilish creature, and the legend surrounding its creation." he then stopped reading from his notes and then opened the book beginning to study it.

Other info Tags: Location: His office in the library of Irathor Disposure: Studying a book

Mammon strolled through his realm, the nature of the layer he controlled allowing him to reach any destination in it with a short walk. His minions followed in his footsteps, listing figures and estimates and generally making the spread of Evil and damnation seem mundane. Every so often Mammon would pause them and issue instructions, sending minor Demons scurrying off to deliver them.
Finally they reached the newest torture for the damned. A torture machine powered by the energy from the damned running on treadmills. If they ran they powered their own torture, if they stopped they'd be tortured manually. And the latter always hurt more. The painful choice was especially ironic since these were the damned souls of those who blamed the suffering of others they caused on their victims' bad choices in order to justify their Greed.
Mammon's mask split open in a mockery of a grin as he looked at the designer of the machine, the damned soul of a torturer for hire. "Good work. As agreed you'll receive a 1 year reprieve from punishment." The man's face sagged with relief. Mammon made a gesture and the man blurred. Mammon's hideous grin spread "Our agreement never said what that year had to be relative to. Too bad your mind couldn't keep up or you might have actually experienced the full year of peace." He snaps his fingers and the damned soul is dragged back to his punishment. "Make a note in my book" Mammon instructed his biographer, "never pay for what you already own."

62008386-352-k516342.jpg

~ * Leviathan * ~
For the less-specialized demons in Hell, particularly Envy's area, nothing new was happening. It was the usual routine; the envious sinners being watched over by them as they drown in the freezing waters that was wished upon by none other than Leviathan, their leader in the Envious of Hell. There was nothing new with watching sinners as they scream and beg for mercy, to be let out from the sea of the large serpent. Nothing new can be pointed out about the cold area in Hell; Leviathan's area might have been the only cold area in here.

Speaking of the demon Prince of Envy, he was only sitting there, sipping the venom of his patron animal, the snake, through a royal golden cup. Leviathan chuckled as he held out the cup in his hand, swirling the yellowish-green liquid in it, just for fun.

"Ah, isn't it another wonderful day in Hell, my loyal subjects?" He said, presumably to his lower demons or his sinners, though it was clear that he was talking to himself, since he was all alone in his throne. "The taste of a boa constrictor's venom increases my happiness for this place. Ah, the joyful screams of the envious burns my heart to lush! Oh, if only I could help them out of their misery..." He laughed to himself, his statement from earlier clearly having a tone of mockery.

He suddenly sighed. "Oh, but still, it is boooring. Not being as powerful as my brothers... Hmph, what a shame for me!" He slumped on his throne, putting an arm over his forehead. He then grinned maliciously all of a sudden. "But then again, I am still quite powerful myself... aren't I, me?"

His demonic laugh from his throne room sent shivers down the lower demons spine, who heard him. The sinners swimming feared that laugh the most; for all they knew, Leviathan was a terrifying bastard. No one dares mess with the demon of envy.

What was thought to be a normal day in Hell for Leviathan turned out to be not normal for his father T'moh at all; a problem was arising, and he needs to tell his royal sons fast.

Last edited:

~Satan~

| Location: Hell | Mood: Playful | Currently: Torturing Sinners | With: N/A | Mentions: Leviathan Jail Rose Jail Rose |

A sly grin crossed the demon prince's face as he cracked his whip. His blue eyes flashed red as he watched the sinners in his corner of Hell writhe in agony. Ah, how he loved the sounds of their screams and pleas for mercy. Didn't they know by now that Hell allowed mercy for no one?

Collapsing backward into his throne, Satan rested his chin against a fist and admired the sight before him. Torture was his favorite pastime. It gave him such a thrill. His eyes flashed red once again as his lips curled back from his teeth in a monstrous smirk. The lower demons in the area all shuddered, fearing that he would unleash his sadistic tendencies on them instead of the sinners. And understandably so. It was much more fun torturing someone who had never been mortal in the first place.

Almost as quickly as it had appeared, the grin vanished, and Satan rose to his feet and stretched his arms above his head. A yawn escaped him; he was quite bored now. Folding his hands behind his head and setting off towards another corner of Hell, he mused, "Maybe Levi will play with me. He's always fun to be around."

His minions commenced torturing sinners once again, and Satan couldn't stop his delighted smile from spreading across his face. How he loved the sounds of screams in the Hellish mornings.

code by spookie spookie

"No...this won't due..maybe this..no, that simply won't due either. Umm..I'll figure out another time." Belphegor closed a black book he kept, grabbing another one from a pile of books, sitting up on a very large pillow that he called his throne . The standard thrones where to hard and uncomfortable, A giant pillow...can't beat that. To make it even more comfortable, He managed to find a big fluffy sheep looking demon to snuggle up against. This was his life, sleeping, reading, and cuddling a giant sheep demon. What a life for a powerful demon

"Do you want hear a story sleepy?" Belphegor open his new book, laying up against his demon friend with his large cloths keeping him cozy. The large demon responded with a "Baaa" looking over at the screaming sinners. It was torture enough leaving them in such an uncomfortable position and laying on whatever it was that was hurting them." Oh dear subjects, gather around..I'll read to you as well." Once his demon servants gathered around , Belphegor started to read.

" Long ago..." Suddenly, a snore could be heard. Belphegor had fallen asleep before he started​

Asmodeus hummed in contentment as he sat on the edge of the balcony of his room, overlooking the punishments taking place below. The screams and pleas of sinners were music to his ears and was always effective at calling up a smile on his beautiful face. After a few moments, he decided he had enough for today and proceeded to get off the balcony and walk into his luxurious bedroom.
colorful-master-bedroom-classical-visualization-muhammad-taher-3d-01-470x391.jpg

With grace in his step, he made his way towards the large bed which held one of his many consorts in it. Sliding into bed next to the male, he looked down at the sleeping male demon with amusement as he rested a gentle hand on the man's chest. "I didn't realize I told you could sleep my dear, Leo," He says softly, his smooth voice rousing the raven-haired male from sleep. "Now that you are awake shall we continue from where we left off now dear." He says as he moved to straddle the male, an evil smirk appearing as his eyes flashed a deep purple.

[color= black]
Beelzebub was practically laying in the chair that overlooked his balcony, his legs swung over the arm of the chair without much care to the fact that he was wearing a dress. He was so fucking bored. The screams of the sinners were hardly even entertaining anymore, and his food had recently run out. Sure, a lesser demon had gone to fetch him more to eat, but that bitch would be lucky if he didn't eat her for taking so long. Then again, she was still new to the whole 'providing him food' shtick, he supposed he could show patience for a bit longer. He'd need a whole new servant if he just outright killed her because he was in a bad mood. Then, it'd take even longer to get decent service. Just for today... She could live.

[color= dodgerblue]"Lucifer has to have something interesting... But I really don't feel like paying him a visit right now...,"[/color] He grumbled to himself, folding his arms behind his head to provide some sort of cushioning. Beelzebub pestering his twin was an almost daily occurrence, as was the destruction that followed their brawls. He didn't want to go put in that much effort for food and entertainment, though. He'd stick to just food, if it would ever get to him.

[color= dodgerblue]"Maybe Asm... No...,"[/color] Beelzebub remembered the last time he visited Asmodeus without telling him he was coming over before hand. Never again. Or, at the very least, not until a lapse in common sense hit him and he decided to just waltz in on the Prince of Lust.

He'd seen some shit doing that exact thing, shit that he didn't want to see again.

[color= dodgerblue]"... Guess I'm not going anywhere right now."[/color]
[/color]

62008386-352-k516342.jpg

* ~ Leviathan ~ *
The demon of Envy sighed to himself, finally bored out of his mind. He wanted to get out of here and... talk to his brothers, at least. He would at least want to talk to someone sensible or fun to have in his room...

He walked out of his throne and opened the large door, peeking outside to check if someone was there passing by. Yellow eyes gleamed when he saw a familiar figure from the halls. He was one of his brothers, and someone he could always get along with.

Leviathan left the door open for his visitor, then walked over to the balcony, looking down at his subjects. "Listen up, pieces of scum!" He shouted, making heads turn to him. The demon of Envy continued. "One of my brothers has come to visit. Make sure to give your best behavior and make him feel welcome."

Without a second thought, his minions started to 'play' with the sinners mercilessly, which caused the sorrowful to shout and beg. Leviathan smiled at this, then finally, with a turn, he walked out of the room.

A smile cracked upon his face as he approached his visitor, arms open wide.

"Satan! Very glad to see you, my brother."

Last edited:

~Satan~

| Location: Hell~Levi's House | Mood: Bemused | Currently: Having Fun | With: Leviathan Jail Rose Jail Rose | Mentions: Asmodeus rennuelaw rennuelaw |

Satan returned his brother’s welcoming smile. “Levi! By those beautiful screams, it seems you’re having fun today.” He allowed himself a moment to take pleasure in hearing those delicious, agonized screams. Truly, screams of pain were the most beautiful sounds in Hell. (He would say the world, but he hated the surface world with a passion now, so there was really no point in using it as a frame of reference.)

“So. Levi.” He opened his blue eyes wide and smiled over at his brother. “What say you on bothering our other brothers? Perhaps not Asmodeus, as that’s sure to be an…awkward encounter, but maybe one of the others? I find I’m terribly bored today. Some punishments are simply not entertaining enough.”

Out of the corner of his eye, Satan noticed a few of the lower demons eyeing him nervously. It seemed Leviathan had properly threatened them. Excellent. He knew he’d been right to come visit his Brother of Envy first. Their shared sadism made them a force to be reckoned with.

And that was exactly what made it so fun.

code by spookie spookie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back