• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prince X Wolf Furry [CLOSED] {Main}

Kuna Valentina

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m not being mean.”​

Kuna Valentina

She walked out and saw Koda standing silently to the side. “Hey. Sorry I hissed at you.” “It’s okay. I shouldn’t have just walked in. I didn’t know you two were in there.” “Oh. I understand. But what do you need?” “Which color looks best on me, red, green, or black? As a tie.” “Hm… do red.” Koda nodded and walked off.

Kuna then walked back and sat in a chair.​

Kuna Valentina

Kuna stared in shock, but wasn’t completely surprised, since she knew dang well he had a high metabolism.​

Kuna Valentina

“Hey,” she replied while approaching him. “Koda only wanted my opinion on something.”​

Kuna Valentina

“Like you said earlier: my powers. I also have noticed that my pelt is completely white instead of my spots. So… I don’t know if it’s changed or…” she shrugged and kissed him back.​

Kuna Valentina

She nods, “yes— unless you don’t want to go now.”​

"I do. As long as I'm with you I'll do anything." He smiled and held her hand as they walked out of the castle and to the training fields.

Kuna Valentina

Kuna smiled and followed with him. Koda was seated out there reading a book; he glanced up when he saw them.​

Kuna Valentina

“Hey,” he responded, his eyes back into his book.

Kuna stepped to one side, nervously shaking. She rose the palm of one of her hands, that instead of fire, formed a huge light-ball hovering over the palm of her hand.​

Kuna Valentina

“I figured since you destructed our father’s spirit, you’d receive better powers,” Koda said, his eyes still glued to his book.

Kuna froze, shocked.​

Kuna Valentina

“What’s there to explain? Look at Kuna. She has angel-like powers, Derrin.”​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back