• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prince X Wolf Furry [CLOSED] {Main}

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Kuna Valentina

Here we go again. She was being sent to yet another kingdom! She would argue, but she hated being yelled at or fought with. She was seated in the back of a carriage-like car on her way. If only one kingdom would keep her, she'd be pleased. Standing up as she heard the driver of the carriage speak they were close, she peered out the barred window and saw the most beautiful castle! Her jaw dropped, but no words erupted from her. The carriage then came to a slow stop, and the carriage door opened for the young slave girl. "Here you go, Ms. Valentina. Hope this kingdom suits you!" the carriage driver said to her, offering his hand to help her out.

He walked her up to the large doors of the castle and knocked. The door opened from a butler who walked her in and the driver left. "Come, I'll bring you to the King and Queen, Ms.Kuna."

ninja nugget ninja nugget

The Prince was walking through the streets of the kingdom minding his own business not bothering anyone. He continued to walk leaving a cool breeze behind him on a hot day like today a cool breeze is nice. He walks and walks then he stops at the sight of a woman a woman with fur and a tail. He looks for a while to the point it becomes staring then he decides to walk up to the woman. "H-hello there you're new here aren't you? Uhm welcome to the Kingdom! I'm Derrin and uh can I ask what your name is?"

Kuna Valentina

Kuna was awfully nervous to meet the Highness and his Majesty, but things actually went well. They sent her on her way to sweep the floor and tidy up the place. She was dusting some objects around, taking in everything around her. Everything was exquisite! She was at ease until she heard someone speak to her, she turned over her shoulder in response. "Yes. I am new here," she examined the man, shyly, due to him being a guy. Kuna was never the type of girl to pick up a conversation with a guy, she always would run away blushing or flustered. But she knew she had to remain calm.

"Thank you. This castle is rather gorgeous! I'm glad to be here," she had her eyes unsteady and looked away but kept talking. "Nice to meet you, Derrin, I'm Kuna Valentina. But Kuna is fine." She was about to run away at this point, wearing this outfit she was forced to wear. It was a black dress with some white ribbons here and there. She was also wearing hip-high socks that were being held up with some string-like elastic.​

He wasn't exactly social himself but since he was the prince he had to be. "Uhm s-since you're new you should be shown around. I-if you want me to I could show you around." he scratched the back of his head and looked off to the side. "After you uh get finished with what you're doing of course. But uh I-i'll leave you alone." he nervously walks away his hands shaking he hasn't really talked to girls he isn't familiar with for that long.

Kuna Valentina

Kuna was silent for a long moment as she dusted off a metal bowl on a table, and was blinking many times due to her nervousness. "I would appreciate a tour of this place..." she responded, she twitched her ears, not finishing what she was going to say. She eyed him as he walked away. He was awfully cool-looking for any guys she had ever seen. But in a good way, she assured herself. Her cheeks puffed up when she inhaled and her cheeks blushed a light shade of pink. After much more time later, she had finally finished, she sat down on some stairs and looked around her. She stood up and began walking around, on a search for the guy she had met beforehand.​

He was vibing at the castle entrance making a mini sculpture of Kuna but for once the sculpture isn't misshapen it's a perfect replica. He was humming to himself while he made it not really paying attention to the world around him. He was happy making sculpture it wasn't visible because of his face covering but it was obvious he was smiling.

Kuna Valentina

Kuna sighed after having her legs in such pain from walking so much on what seemed like a never-ending castle! "Oh, butler!" Kuna went bounding over to the butler was cleaning off a huge table in the dining room. "Ah, Kuna. I noticed how clean everything looks. What is the matter?"

"Nothing's wrong, I'm um, looking for Derrin," she quickly explained, her holding a straight posture.

"Ooh, Derrin. He's by the entrance."

"Okay, thank you!" Kuna replied, turning away running off to search once more in the maze-like castle. Once she reached the entrance, she was pretty much out of breath, but what she saw next astonished her. A sculpture? She raised her eyebrows dramatically and called out to Derrin who she saw nearby. "Derrin?"​

Last edited:
He jumps at the sound of his name almost throwing the sculpture into the moat. "aAAaaHH!! O-o-oh h-hey Kuna sorry you s-scared me." He was a little shaken but other than that he'll be fine. He clears his throat "S-so you ready for the tour?" his legs were visibly shaking it was obvious he was nervous. "L-l-let's go then." He started to walk towards the town pausing letting her follow.

Kuna Valentina

She lowered her eyebrows at making him jump, she hadn't intended to startle him. "Yeah. I am ready for that tour," she replied, rubbing her other arm, nervously. She followed close behind him, her ears flat against her long, black hair. The girl was indeed lovely looking and her pelt was extremely beautiful, due to the silk look. She still felt bad for scaring him, though they both seemed nervous. Maybe we could make good friends? She thought, trying to brighten her mood.​

He stopped in front of a little wooden hut. "This is th-the shop." he waved as the shopkeeper left out to go get supplies.

Kuna Valentina

Kuna kept a continuous pace as Derrin walked. Kuna took in much information as he showed her around.​

He continued walking around showing her more and more of the kingdom getting slightly more comfortable around her at least to the point to doesn't awkwardly shake around her. He showed her escape routes and secret passages to get around easier and he introduced her to some of the townsfolk. He wanted her to feel comfortable around everyone and him but he was still a socially awkward little boy who barely held up a conversation for five minutes. "Uhm s-so what do you like to do in your free time?"

Kuna Valentina

Kuna ever so rarely can even get into conversation, but it seemed he may have the same problem. "I... er... I like to paint," she replied. Not mentioning that she liked to sing... she mainly sang alone anyway. When no one is around, she felt embarrassed when someone listened in to her angelic voice. "What about you?"​

"I uh make Ice sculptures." he looked down at his feet starting to slide a little as he walked around making ice on the ground. "It's fun."

Kuna Valentina

"Oh?" her eyes widened. Ice sculptures? She watched his movements shyly and rubbed the back of her neck. "Did you make the one that was at the castle entrance..?" she asked curiously.​

Kuna Valentina

She smirked and then heard her name being called. She spun around to see the butler waving for her to come back, "looks like I should head on back for cleaning... thanks for the tour, Derrin. See you around."​

"S-see ya!" he waved to her when she left managing to keep himself together until he is out of sight until he just collapses on the ground and tries to calm himself down.

Kuna Valentina

Much time passes until nightfall... "Come, you'll sleep down here," the butler led her down into the dungeon and she seemed puzzled. "The dungeon?" She gulped when the butler left her in the dark, cold place. She rubbed her other arm as she strode through, she sat down and sighed. That night was tough to fall asleep.​

The prince went to his bedroom filled with ice and laid in his warm bed which was the only thing not covered in ice.

Kuna Valentina

The following morning, she hadn't gotten much sleep, so she seemed worn. She went around setting up a table, singing to herself. Her voice beautifully echoing throughout the room.​

Derrin got up from his bed as he doesn't sleep anymore he just vibes in bed by himself. He gets up and walks past the dinning room then walks back hearing Kuna singing and sits down out of sight and just listens to her. He smiles a bit as he listens making another small sculpture of her as the other one has most likely melted.

Kuna Valentina

Kuna stops after a few minutes, and sighs. kuna then continues cleaning with her cute dress on and strides out of the dining room. The king approaches Derrin and speaks, "so, son, they're three more princesses visiting you tomorrow. I hope you like them."​

He sighs not really wanting to meet anymore stuck up princesses who just want him for money. "Yes father." he gets up and goes and gets his clothes for the meeting. He just wanted to chill and make ice sculptures but nope he has to greet other royalty who could care less about him or his kingdom.

Kuna Valentina

Later, the three princesses show up and stand in the meeting room. Kuna was dusting outside the room and they giggle at her. "Isn't that thing hideous?" "Yes!" "What even is that?" Kuna slightly looked over her shoulder and walked off with tears in her green eyes.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back