• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prince X Wolf Furry [CLOSED] {Main}

Kuna Valentina

“Demon? Angel? Dang. I’m surprised you two are working together.”​

Kuna Valentina

“Amusing how your husband thinks he knows everything.”

“Watch your mouth, Koda.”

Koda rose his eyebrows, still looking at his book, “why should I?”

“Because that’s rude!”

“Sure. I’m sure Mr. Know-It-All, knows that already.”​

Kuna Valentina

“I can’t believe you’re defending him instead of your own brother.”

“He’s my husband! Moron!”

“Idiot.”

“Buffoon.”

“Ugly.”

“Jerkoff.”​

Kuna Valentina

The two kept exchanging insults, until Koda’s face turned red from anger and stormed towards her. His eyes angered as he looked down at her, “take it back.”

“Why should I? I have no regrets.”

“I said: Take. It. Back.”

“No-“

Koda then swung a hand and slapped Kuna, making her tumble over. Tears welling from her eyes.​

Kuna Valentina

“Why should I? She always acts like she owns everything!” He argued, anger flaring in his eyes.

Kuna lie on the ground, crying her eyes out. Not expecting her brother to smack her.​

Kuna Valentina

“Hell no! Kuna-“ he turned his attention to her “-you can’t expect everything to be handed to you on a silver-platter!”

He looks at Derrin, “and you won’t always be around when she disappears! You can’t save her every time!”​

"You don't think I understand that? I know I can't protect her forever." He gets up sitting there book down and walks up to Koda and glared him in the eye. "But I will protect her when I can and you should to. You are her brother but instead you have hit her. Do you feel proud of yourself? Do you feel stronger? Do feel like doing something else? Let me tell you this. There is always something or someone stronger than you. So if you dare to slap her again you will deal with me. That's a promise Koda. Don't forget it." He helps up Kuna and snaps making the book disappear and walks off with her farther into the training fields. "Are you ok?"

Kuna Valentina

Koda simply glared back at him. But stayed quiet and watched them walk off.

Kuna had her head low and tears falling down her cheeks. Her eyes red and burning; she was also shaking uncontrollably. She shook her head, hiding her face from him.​

Kuna Valentina

Around her eye was a black-purple color and was red inside around her pupil. “It just hurts… I know it looks bad…”​

Kuna Valentina

“I can’t b-b-believe he h-hit me..,” she stammered. She nodded though, still crying.​

Kuna Valentina

Kuna walked back with her head low, her still shaking and crying. She then grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom.​

Kuna Valentina

“I won’t… I just— need time,” she says before closing the door. She turns the water on a warm setting and starts a bath, lying in it.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back