• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π–•π–—π–Žπ–‰π–Š 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–•π–—π–Šπ–π–šπ–‰π–Žπ–ˆπ–Š

wendy

i dreamed a dream
Stately homes, whispers in the corridors, forbidden loves and reputations at stake. Georgian England, women's opportunities are far and few between and the only real choice a women gets to make in her lifetime is the husband she's going to marry and bear children for. It's a bleak future but most have come to accept their fate but there are a few who hold onto the hope that one day they'll be able to go as they wish and do as they please.

Hello! I'm wendy and I'm so happy that you read my totally awful writing. After watching Pride and Prejudice and visiting a few stately homes myself I've been wanting to role play in this time period! My first idea for an rp would be the classic forbidden love between the young lady of the house (she'd be the daugther of the house owner) whose just returned from finishing school in France and the handsome stable boy, they're eachothers first taste of love and those stolen kisses, tender touches and sweet lips can become so addicting. The couple really thought that one day they'd run from her home and begin a new life together once they'd saved up enough money but with their utopia is shattered with the arrival of the 'fiancΓ©'. The fiance is someone our young lady has never met before but her father and his father have had an agreement since before their birth that if they had children that one day they shall be married. It's made worse by the fact that the 'fiance' isn't even a bad man, he's quite the gentlemen. Will our young lady defy her family and choose the stable boy, leaving her life of luxury to live out her days with her true love or will she choose the comfort of wealth, familiarity and comfort? (In this rp I'd love to play the young lady).

if you're interested just drop me a pm! If you have any other ideas for a rp in this time period I'd be super interested in hearing them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back