• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Pretty Open Roleplayer

vannahmarie55

One Time Luck
Hi! I'm Savannah. I started roleplaying when I was about 12, I'm 24 now, but I haven't roleplayed in a couple of years and would like to gef back in to it.
I prefer OC roleplays, but I can do fandom roleplays as well. I'm pretty open to anything! I am female, I'm more comfortable roleplaying with another female but could roleplay with a male if we meshed well. I will only roleplay with someone 18 and up due to my age.

Hiya, just wondering if this was still up for grabs. It's been about three and a half years since I last roleplayed and I found some old Google Docs I made containing my characters' backstories.

I'm 20, if that matters, haha.

Edit: I probably should've mentioned this earlier, but I did some heavy editing on aforementioned backstories, haha.

Hiya, just wondering if this was still up for grabs. It's been about three and a half years since I last roleplayed and I found some old Google Docs I made containing my characters' backstories.

I'm 20, if that matters, haha.

Edit: I probably should've mentioned this earlier, but I did some heavy editing on aforementioned backstories, haha.
Hi! Yes I'm still looking! I'm 24 for so it doesn't matter to me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back