• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Pretty in Orange

Okay sooo....

I tried to start this RP a while ago and two things happened. 1) I did not get a lot of interest and 2) I had to take a roleplaying hiatus for reasons I don't feel like discussing right now.

tumblr_mqq2p8j4Cg1qhz1edo2_250.gif

In case you didn't know, I am a ginormous fan of the Netflix show Orange is the New Black. If you've been living under a rock for the past two years, this is basically a show about a young woman who goes to prison for carrying drug money for her heroin dealing ex-lesbian lover. It follows the drama of the prison and the relationships, drama, and stories of the inmates. And while I love all said inmates dearly, I was hoping I could get some interested in an OC roleplay taking place at Litchfield.

First of all, all inmates would be women (obvs). I will have spots for male officers/workers to get some hetero romance going, but pleasee no male inmates. Secondly, I don't want any show characters. I'm sorry I loveee Alex Vause as much as the next person *drools ALEXXXX MY BABYY* but I really want to see your creativity in coming up with your inmates with their own individual stories and personalities. I wouldn't say this will be highly detailed, but I do expect good grammar and a well fleshed out plot/character. (Example: Say you have a character, Suzie, who likes to sleep around sometimes. Don't just write - and I have seen people do this - "Suzie is a slut." Why? What other qualities does she have?) That's pretty much all, and God bless you if you've read this far. If you're interested please comment below!

P.S. Tagging some people who might be interested: @oOBubblesOo @undercovernoob
@NessieAlways

If you know anyone else, please feel free to tag them!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested! I love orange is the new black! Although I have to be careful watching it since my mother is very...conservative and she'd flip if she saw me watching it =P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am one of those people that live under a rock, I haven't watched it but I kinda know what it is about, so yes I am interested xD so if this actually becomes a thread, please tag me xD

NessieAlways said:
I'd be interested! I love orange is the new black! Although I have to be careful watching it since my mother is very...conservative and she'd flip if she saw me watching it =P
Sameeee! Ugh but I can't get enough of it so I continue to watch it nontheless (:

[QUOTE="Allina Auburn]I am definitely interested though I haven't watched the TV show because there is no Netflix in Australia

[/QUOTE]
Dudeee that sucks majorly. Netflix is life xD

[QUOTE="Allina Auburn]I am definitely interested though I haven't watched the TV show because there is no Netflix in Australia

[/QUOTE]
Get an extension called Hola it's amazing! It lets you stream websites as if you were in a different country. That's what I do when I go to Mexico and some websites are US only.

I'm interested, although I have never seen the show but have heard much about it.

...and now that you said stuff about lesbian lovers, I may consider it...

*laughs sheepishly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back