• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Presented to you: Magical Ladies & Gentlemen, Wish Come True. (Invite only)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

AniMANIA7983

Axolotl be back
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Remember when you were younger and there were these shows with characters blessed with magical powers (sometimes through suspicious means) usually to fight some sort of monster?

Those were the good days.

You always hoped you would become a magical girl/boy yourself. Getting magical powers was your dream, but… as time went on, you realized that magic just couldn’t be real and it was all a fantasy,
or so you thought.

You stumble across a creature that tells you they can grant you any one irreversible wish that you desire. the only catch is you must hunt minor demons and monsters, as a bonus, you get your own unique magical power and enchanted magical weapon to battle them!

And that's good and all, but.. you’ve grown up... That dream of yours has died for the most part when you were in your teens, and you have your own life now. Your own responsibilities... You couldn’t just adjust to this shift in life that easily, could you?

Well, apparently the answer is yes. In some way or another, you were convinced to do just that. Something happened and that wish was needed after all.

In this rp you are an ordinary adult who in some way or another becomes a magical girl/boy.

Try to juggle a busy life with a family whilst hunting mysterious creatures.

1. EVERYONE in this Roleplay player wise must be 20+. I want people to be comfortable with who they are roleplaying with, and have a general understanding of adulthood. There may be possible dark themes. (Even though it will have cute stuff as well)
  2. 1-3 short paragraphs per post, there must be at least 4 sentences per paragraph.
  3. Be creative, but follow along the general story outlined by players in the ooc.
  4. this is a group project, don’t try to go about it solo, and Discuss what you generally want to do in the ooc.
  5. Be realistic. This is mainly a slice of life with supernatural and fantasy elements.
  6. This is not a battle RP, dont attack other players. It does have battle in it, but its not pvp. Only hurt NPCs.
  7. Be tolerable of different sexualities and identities. They are concepts that most adults should be able to handle considering most kids can even understand them nowadays. No excuses.
  8. No self inserts, only Original Characters. (its ok to have some parts of you, so long as its not all of you. you can be relatable to your character.)
  9. if your character happens to have a different sexual identity than another persons, don't force anything on the other character. They are fictional after all and have personalities that may gradually change as time goes by, but that is up to their creator.
  10. let the others know if you aren't having fun. Don't just ditch us, we need to prepare for your characters disappearance. If you wish to give your character to another it must be explicitly stated in the ooc.

Vanilla watches in terror, the events before them. Blood pooling on the ground of those they once called their protectors. They had lost them yet again, one of the monstrous creatures that killed them was feasting on one of the bodies, permanently trapped in their magical state as not to panic the humans. What they can’t perceive cant hurt them after all. This was vanilla’s job, to use magic to make those hostile demons not perceive anything that moved.

it couldnt be helped, because they could see Vanilla. This is why they couldn’t do this alone, it took enough energy to continue the veil, but to try and fight the creatures now would definitely lead to their end, and possibly the extinction of humans. Vanilla needed humans with latent magical energy. They can not use it on their own, but with their potential unlocked they can be the protective power that vanilla needs. Even if they were the reason the demons were there to begin with.

At this moment, Vanilla fled the city of New Tokyo. into the woods on the outskirts, where they could sense a strong energy. One with determination and skill. They made their way to a cabin where this presence current emanated from. It was a man of strong soul. Vanilla approached the man with a blood specled face almost resembling strawberry syrup. It was time to lift the veil for this particular man,

from outside the cabin they called “Hello, sir! I need some help.

Last edited:
Scott Allan Pelanski

It had been a long time since Scott had been here. This Shack, these woods, they were his peace. The place he felt like he belonged. Eight years, Eight Long years he had been away. The last time he was here it was bitter at first, but slowly it became a fond reminder of his best times. An awful lot had transpired since that tear-filled night in this very same cabin. He had been around the world, seen mountains, forests, deserts galore. He had Fought hard, saved lived, Ended them as well. He had Won most, lost a few. Now he was back, and not just that, he was whole again. He had a Woman that loved him, one that put him back together, and now a Son. Someone to carry on his legacy and make their own along the way. For a moment his eyes would glaze a bit as the moisture began. ive done it pops…I was Strong, i made it through, and now your a grandpa.He would sit on the steps just drinking in the beauty of nature with his rifle on his lap.

Hello, Sir! I need some Help

The voice he heard coming from his right had caught him completely off guard, no easy feat mind you. His brain rattled as he tried to figure out why he hadn’t heard any foot steps or tires. As soon as his eyes landed on the…thing…it all made sense. In one hilariously ungraceful moment, he Rose to his feet, Backpedaled, stumbling over the porch steps, while simultaneously shouldering his rifle and aiming it directly between the things eyes. He landed in his backside with a thud and a grunt, but thank the heavens for trigger discipline. He managed to not accidentally fire off a round, his aim however needed a bit of adjustment before he felt confident enough to reply to the Thing.

Uh…What do you need? Who..er..what are you?

He said trying his hardest to maintain what little dignity he had left while trying and failing to look tough from his seated position and obviously flabbergasted look. He would slowly get to his feet, neither taking his eyes not rifle off of the Bloody Ice cream cone. If there was one thing he could identify about this situation, that was it. He had seen plenty of blood in his life and them red flecks damn sure weren’t sprinkles…at least, he was pretty sure.​

Last edited:
Vanilla looks to the gun and back to the man, they should have known someone in the woods would have one, but it didn’t occur to them, they raised their arms up, “Im one with the fae, my name is sacred and can not be given until a pact is made. I am in danger and am in need of assistance! Please, help!”

Scott Allan Pelanski

Scott would narrow his eyes as the thing spoke. Fae? Like those fairy folk from Jackies Tabletop game? Noting its eyes shift towards his gun and registering its words, plus the hands? Arms? Whatever limbs up Scott would lower his rifle, though keep it shouldered.

Well…What do you need? What kind of danger? Believe it or not danger is kinda my job in a sense.

He would maintain his serious tone but willfully soften his expression even trying to add a bit of a smile, though he wasn’t sure it would make it past his beard.

Last edited:
Vanilla tilts their head to its side, “its hard to explain. Essentially, there are demons after me because I don’t let them eat humans. I sort of put a magic spell over them so neither side can perceive each other. Its like separation by plane of existence. Anyway, now they wanna eat me to nullify the spell.”

Scott Allan Pelanski

It was at about this time that Scott was convinced he was dreaming. Demons? Really? Just go with it. He would finally take the rifle out from his shoulder.

Alright, so you need me to kill some demons then? Gotta say, that ones new. Gotta admit, that ones new.

He would gesture towards his cabin.

you can come in if you’d like, I’ve got some more guns in there, might be helpful.

Last edited:
Vanilla makes a sigh of relief and lowers their arms, “you are taking this rather well. Most humans would be panicking right now.” They float inside, “Im sorry to say, guns don't do anything against them. You have to use magical weapons. And I can provide one, but its a bit more complicated than just giving it to you.”

Scott Allan Pelanski

As the thing floated up the steps and into the small cabin Scott would follow on his feet, actually kind of bummed out that his method of transportation was so mundane. After all if this were a dream the least he could do is be able to float or something. I’ll be completely honest with you. Im not sure this is really happening yet.He would close the door behind him and slightly perk up at the mention of magical weapons. Even back in his Pj days the mention of some new Toys was always something to pique his interest. Hed gesture towards a table with only one chair beside it. While he himself continued on to the kitchen, only a few steps and still within eyeshot. He would produce a bottle of whiskey from the top cabinet with two small glasses. guns dont work? Thats another first for today. And what do you mean complicated, like a requisition form or something?As he spoke he would pour himself a glass and set the other glass across from him at the table with the bottle in the middle.
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Last edited:

Vanilla + Scott

Its less a fourm to fill out, and more of a magical pact sealed with a mark that will never leave you. Essentially it keeps us from intentionally turning on each other.

Scott listened intently as he sipped his whiskey and would say Alright, so a magical contract and a tattoo…is that all?He would watch with bemusement as the little cone emoted whilst speaking.

You get a cool costume, a weapon, and a power. And in exchange for helping me, i will grant you a wish. Doesn’t matter what it is, just don’t make it too lengthy, also if i dont like the wish I can decline It, and we can come up with something else. Sometimes humans are too greedy with it…” they scowl thinking of deals in the past and shake their head, “or really weird…

Scott grinned wickedly at this reponse. ok now you’re speaking my language, Weapons & Wishes, what more could a man ask for.Already he found himself thinking about a wish. He could bring back some of his men. No they’d probably kick his ass for pulling them out of hells war games. Luckily his new family was still fresh on his mind and he already knew what ye would ask for.

They give a serious expression, “I will let you know, dealing with demons can be dangerous and if you turn your back on me, they wont stop, but right now, since you are the only one helping. I can make sure you have extra protection. No harm will come to you. Ill be sure of it.

He would furrow his brow as the cone thing said this. He recognized words like that all to well. This volunteer service of theirs was dangerous, but he didn’t really mind it all to much. After all he was right, danger was kinda his job. Yet he got to thinking again and came to the same conclusion as before. “Look im not worried about myself, im a lucky bastard, and a tough one at that. Danger isn’t something i worry about. At least not for me. But there are some people id like to keep safe, if you can find a way to keep my family from coming to any harm. Then ill help ya as best i can, deal?

Vanilla nods, “ok, if that is your wish, it shall be granted. Anyone who wishes to harm them in the future shall change their mind, and any if there is a disaster of any kind, they will survive, with only minimal damage. The only reason I can’t do undamaged is because others may find it suspicious. So they may have scrapes or small scratches, but that is it. Do you agree to these terms?”
I do agree”, He would say extending his hand out a bit further towards the creature.

A few years pass...​

Last edited:
"Egh, so how's it look down there, doc?" The skinny man let out a half chuckle, half grunt of pain as Anne carefully slid a needle past his skin to draw blood.

"Your circulation's improved, Joseph. At least I can actually take a sample this time." Anne remarked dryly as she injected the sample into a sealed vial, prepared to send it for testing. Between collapsed veins and a practically emaciated physique, that wasn't a guarantee with a few of her patients.

"Glad to hear that, doc." Joseph sighed. "Finally got another job lined up again, this time for sure. Listen, about that blood test...do you think you could..."

Anne frowned, looking over her shoulder at him. "Joseph, we've been over this before. I can't falsify the results for you, or anyone. If this is about the painkillers I prescribed, you're clear on that front. As long as you haven't been...taking anything else."

"..." He paused for a moment. "Uh, yeah doc. I haven't."

She could only hope that was true. "I suppose then you can tell me about your job when you come back next week."

"S-sure, I promise."

Ten minutes later, Anne sat alone at her desk, sighing. She knew Joseph wouldn't have a job by next week, no matter what the test results said. He'd be back to begging and stealing, just like several of her other patients. Supplies were running low, and there was only so much allocations for healthcare would do.

She quietly put the papers strewn across the desk away, locking up the cabinets and doors.

Vanilla was floating amongst the city, feeling kinda bad for Scott as he followed around hunting for demons. For the last three years he protected vanilla quite frequently, and where he didn’t exactly say much about it usually, Vanilla could tell he needed a break.
After floating around him for ages he seemed to have gotten used to her presence, but he never really got private time as the moment Vanilla would leave, they would be vulnerable. Most of the demons seemed to understand not to attack when Scott was around at this point, “Hey Scott, it’s been a while, I think you deserve some help. Someone to take a little bit of the pressure. Maybe you will have more private time with your family as well”, they nod to themself as if to confirm they think it should be done, “do you think you could guard the nearby clinic? I think there’s someone inside who could be of assistance to us.

BaldDragonGuy BaldDragonGuy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back